aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys!

I'm trying to write here for the 1st time n i hope you guys will like it 😉

This is basically the story of a teen maybe 13-14, n how she faces life n everything. N no its no sad heart-broken tale that you think it is by the title. I just could'nt think of any title. This is just how an adoloscent behaves but i hope you guys will relate to the story since we have many teens out here.

This story is sort of related to my real life n friends.

Intro

This is from Mallika's POV ( plzz dont imagine her as Mallika Sherawat..she's so not like here..😆)

Arrgh! Why did i have to change my school when things were going so right n i was having SO much of fun! Things could'nt worse!

Anyway lets see how popular i get in this school n how many guys fall for me 😉

So  my mom drops me to this school n I'm all like y do i have to in here?! I get a dislike to the scool instantly.
Then i move forward n go to class.
There i see some kids already there. I put on the meanest face I can amd emter.
I find a seat empty n just sit down there. I can see people talking behind me but i knew that none of them were bestest friends. Its their 1st day of school too! But since i came a bit late, huh well i might have missed out on the bonding.
I see a girl who comes n sits next to me. My impression of her? - Dont ask! Really bad.! She's got streaks wich huh ..dont suit her at all. N she's also a bit on the fatter side. Well who am i to judge people?!
Since i'm sitting on the 1st bench,I turn around n look at the other kids. None of them seem to be talking much , a good thing i guess.
n then the teacher enters n starts blabbering about discpline..we've got enough of that now! ..

I hope u guys liked it...if yuh have ne comments or criticism..feel free to post..! 😊

I'll introduce many other charaacters soon

PS: The title, hmm if you want me to change it then i will. I just gave what came to my mind that time!

-INDEX-
Part 1 - Pg 1
Part 2 - Pg 2
part 3 - pg 2
part 4 - pg 3
part 5 - pg 4
part 6 - pg 4
part 7 - pg 5
part 8- pg 6
part 9 - pg 6
part 10 - pg 7
part 11 - pg 8
epilogue - pg 9
-Aish
Edited by aish_punk - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes...we have got enough of that now....lol...
a nice one...short though but apt.
very nice....i see u have a nice talent here...aish..
all the best..
cheers
Ananya

aish_punk thumbnail
thnx ananya..it was just a intro..i'll try n make it longer nxt tym..😉
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey first of all welcome to the writers corner 🤗 this part was good.. really short though. please cont soon 😃
aish_punk thumbnail
Thnx 4 all the comments guys, sorry could'nt reply to all personally! 😳

Here is the next part, n i've tried to make it longer!

Part 1

I roam around school looking for some company. I do'nt seem to find any 'good' company though.

I make friends with these 2 gals of my class who come in mah bus - Jahnavi n Paromita.

*** Jahnavi's POV***

Arrgh! What a school! All i see is all these people who're trying to make an impression on the 1st day itself. I'm not intrested in any of this nonsense. I just want to have a bit of fun, not seek attention!

I know that sounds lame ..but then y did i get caught up here..?!

****After 2 weeks***

Teacher: Students! We have a new guy in our class. I hope you make friends with him soon.

A guy enters who's got 'ATTITUDE' written over his face. He sits down on one of the benches n the teacher introudces him as Shrey.

He looks around n is like yeah! a damn hawt klass! Freaking ****! Why did I have to get struck up here!

Few weeks pass by, n there's just been normal friendship, nothing too over the limit.

The girls start mixing with the guys and vice versa.

-SLAP-

The 1st benchers turn around at the sound of that noise. The back-benchers are staring in shock.

A guy holding his cheek is seen, his eyes filled with fury. A tall girl is standing in front of him with pride in her eyes.

"You! Do'nt mess with me!', she says n goes from there.

Everyone wonder whats up with this gal..he hardly did anything to her..!.Just another attention-seeker!

Days go by n people have just forgotten about that slap.

One day, Mallika is sitting in class, bored n just dreaming when she notices Shrey stare at her. She wonders what's wrong with this guy! N she thinks he's just another of those losers.

After that she just moves out of class n tells about him to her friends & they're all like "LOL!"

After a few days, she still notices him staring at her. She thinks that he might like her. 😉 But she definately did'nt!

She  throws attitude at him n ignores him. Later, he talks to one of her friend Paromita. She seems pretty nice to him except shes a bit fat.

So she hooks them up, so that he's off her back atleast! 😆

They start going out n she enjoys that.

Later, she starts liking Shravan a bit. He was also one of their friends. She just felt a sudden liking to him.

She tells her friends n they encourage her.

N they also try telling Shravan about that. 😉

Okay guys I noe that was really bad. But i just did'nt get any ideas. Sorry!
BTW if u have any ideas on how can i take the story forward PLEASE let me know.

I'll continue ASAP!

-Aish

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update... it seems like this first part was mostly just happening over the weeks.. I cant give you any ideas but try thinking of it more. Think of where this story might be going and think of the point of view too. these will help... im sure you will get some inspiration soon 😃

update soon
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey awesome part!! Loved it!! Do continue soon!
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amazing part... I love the way how you wrote it from a Teen's Point of View in the introduction. You got a really creative mind..........Continue soon. 😃

Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey this is really good. One of the best, don't think it was worse, it was good. :D

Well, I dont know how to tell you to improve since it's part 1, but do continue its getting interesting!

x
aish_punk thumbnail

Hey guys!

Thanks a lot for all those sweet comments and that really encouraged me! 😃

I'm going to change the title which would suit the story more too. Also, i'm just going to talk about what is happening at school for these kids.
I'm not going to write POV's as that wont put everyone's point across.

So here is the next part for u all -

Part 2

OMG! Today was our science exam! *screams*
Mallika got really tensed she did'nt know how she'll cope with all this! She just hated science n did'nt want to fail in it!

She quickly got out of bed and got ready for school. She looked fine in the uniform but still stylish. 😉

She grabbed her Biology notebook and flipped through its contents for last-minute revision.

She was totally nervous for this! She boarded the bus and met her friends - Jahnavi and Paromita.

"Hey! I'm freaking tensed..i don wanna fail..", she cried.

"Yeah same here", they chorused.

They all went preparing for the exam. They got into the exam hall and did pretty well.

" How was your exam?" , Mallika asked sort of happy.

"Pretty okay..why u sound so high..?" Jahnavi asked her.

"Well i did well!..so..thats y..", she said excited again.

Then they all decided to go somewhere after their last exam. They planned to go bowling and were really excited about it.

At the end of the day,Mallika thought - I may have not wanted to come here but somehow glad that i did because i met such wunnerful people here.
She smiled thinking of that.

Her liking towards Shravan had diminished and she considered him as a good friend now.

They were all excited to go for this.

So thats all guys. I know it was just awfully short but then i really do'nt have good ideas right now. I started out with an idea but it really did'nt work out. I want to continue the story but not in this way! I'm so sorry..hope u will read the part and give me some suggestions if you have any..

-Aish