Dill Mill Gaye

Sulbha Arya in Dill Mill Gayye- Indya.com Article

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sulbha Arya in Dill Mill Gayye

Sulbha Arya, who is currently in Seeta Aur Geeta, will enter Dill Mill Gayye sometime next week.

The actress tells us, "Yesterday was my first day of shooting. It is a cameo and I have to shoot for four-five days, which is why I agreed to do the role, as the dates don't clash with anything else. I am playing Sumalata's dadi, and have come here to meet the girl and stay with her for a while. She is not a strict grandmother; she is fun-loving person will provide some comic relief."

Sulbha knows many of the cast and crew members quite well. "I have been in the industry for so many years that I come across the same people. I knew the unit as I have worked with the director and camera person before. I also know the younger actors, they are very nice. I like working with youngsters; they respect and appreciate you," she says.

Sulbha's track in Seeta Aur Geeta is starting again in a few days. The veteran says she doesn't want to accept any more new work as doing a daily show is hectic and she wants to enjoy her senior citizen life too.

Earlier this week, child artist Sparsh entered the show in a cameo playing a patient, Sweety.
Edited by N786 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice!! I like her a lot! she is a Legend! WOW!! So many cameos....nice!
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
oh my another suman lata family member first mum, then dad and now dadi!! I don't think SLD will be leaving anytime soon!!

Peace Out

Much Love Hannahxx

guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
thanks for sharing
but another family member from su su's family
not sure we really want that๐Ÿ˜•

tc
>333 shraddha๐Ÿ˜Š
-Nayab- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dua_44ever

Nice!! I like her a lot! she is a Legend! WOW!! So many cameos....nice!

Hi!

Me too ๐Ÿ˜Š... Thanks for the reply ๐Ÿ˜›...

Take Care
-Nayab- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hannahdmg

oh my another suman lata family member first mum, then dad and now dadi!! I don't think SLD will be leaving anytime soon!!

Peace Out

Much Love Hannahxx

Hi!

No no ๐Ÿ˜†... Her mum's not coming in DMG the woman who comes with her father isn't her mum but her Dadi (Sulbha Arya)... The same woman mentioned in the TB article... I think the TB article mis-typed it ๐Ÿ˜•...

Take Care
-Nayab- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: guju_girl1

hey

thanks for sharing
but another family member from su su's family
not sure we really want that๐Ÿ˜•

tc
>333 shraddha๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi!

No problem ๐Ÿ˜Š... Only two people are coming from SLD's family (her Dadi and her Dad) ๐Ÿ˜†... This article is about the same woman (TB article one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)...

Hope it makes sense ๐Ÿ˜›...

Take Care
Edited by N786 - 14 years ago
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I still remember her act as kantha bahan in KHNH....๐Ÿ˜Šamazing actress n g8t comic timing...
-Nayab- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munumoni

I still remember her act as kantha bahan in KHNH....๐Ÿ˜Šamazing actress n g8t comic timing...

Hi!

OMG yeah... I forgot she was in that too... You're right her scenes with SRK and Saif were HILARIOUS! ๐Ÿคฃ...

Take Care