Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Smiles thanks for the updates...

So just the semi-fianls and finals... but i guess they will have some celebrations in b/w and the finals will be dragged...

Hope there is no season 3... instead they can come up with new ideas...
SweetyGreen thumbnail
ya there should be new dance shows not again the same season 3 coming the way.. pls star vijay tv change the shows to some interesting ones..
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dec. 11/12 , 2009

Semi Finals: Forest Round/Hunters & Thiefs/Bandits

- The set was ok, a bit confusing
- DD and Deepak did a good job, especially DD

1) Challenge Round

A) Rinson/Pranav  vs  Abi/Krithika  ->  Property   $1 Lakh

- both of the boys looked so cute in their cow boy outfits
- Rinson cut his hair and looked like a big boy today along with Pranav
- good song selection the properties they used were hats, big round jugs
- poor Pranav he messed up a couple times and couldn't stand on the property
- Rinson as usual was a pleasure to watch
- the dance was good but a little clumsy
- what I never liked was Krithika's comment on Pranav, its the semi finals and the judges never said anything about Pranav while she was pin pointing on him
- The girls used garbage bags and suitcases
- they were both cute but the dance was a little boring to watch
- I felt the boys dance was more eye catching
- Shaam's comment to the girls was rude he said that they were very very clumsy when it was not true at all, even Meena wasn't rude to the boys team this time

winner: Boys

B) Sandra/Kavitha  vs  Balaji/Venkat   Shadow   $75000

- both teams used their weakest players for this dance
- the girls dance was beautiful
- Sandra was MGR while Kavithat the heroine, it was their best performance of the season
- their cute romancing with the use of the shadows was very nice and they both had good coordination
- overall an enjoyable performance
- the boys had a team of relationship btw brothers
- the beginning was nice to see howvever like most of the boys dance there was less dancing, more standing around and more talking

winner: Girls

2) Group Round

6 girls vs 6 boys (everyone else who never danced Friday)  $75000 

- the boys picked a good song however they should have changed their song since it was a little boring to hear the same song again
- a dissapointing dance from the boys team, I didn't see much effort in the dance
- the boys were walking around and standing and talking more compared to the dancing
- coordination was lacking too
- Michael had the best expressions while Raam was good techinically
- Prabu looked like he was barely trying while Netran was a bit off today with his expressions and hair
- the girls used UV lights in their dance
- their dance was beautifully done and eye catching
- no one stood out and the coordination was good, you can also see the good effort
- the song selection was good and the stage looked its best for their dance with the lights, it also made the stage look big today
- I agreed with Sandra's comment but was dissapointed with what Mani had said
- its true how the boys dance was the same old talking and walking but it was the first time the girls used UV for their group dance and they did it nicely asking for a once more

3) Concept

Michael, Shiva, Raam vs Aish, Sai, Misha   $ unknown

- Raam as cowboy, Michael as Quick Gun Murugan and Shiva as a heroine
- Raam's dancing today was good
- Shiva was funny today as the girl
- Michael had amazing body language, make up and costume, he looked exactly like Murugan from the movie
- the song selection was ok, the dance was ok
- it was a bit distracting and the dance was lacking energy
- however I liked to watch Michael and Shiva as a jodi and the judges seemed to like it
- the girls did a story of Robin Hood
- Aish as Robin Hood, Sai as the lady love and Misha as the evil guy
- Aish was the centre of attention and she did amazing, Sai was also cute today, Misha did good but you couldn't see her dance in the middle
- nice dance but I never had the eye catching funny moment

winner: Surprise (since Meena wasn't there)  

Leading: Girls

I'm still waiting for a dance that will shock me.  The finals are coming and both teams need to give their best.  What I liked today was how everyone from the team danced.

Hopefully after this season is done I sill get to see Rinson, Shiva and Michael since my family loves watching them.

Happy 6th anniversary to india-forums.

Enjoy your week everyone!!

Meena.IF thumbnail
@Smiles

Thanks for the updates... I too felt the boys should have done more for semi-finals..

i liked the shadow perfomance by Santra and kavi a lot... it was nice to see..

both shadow performance and group dance by guys was really boring towrds the end...

I think for the last round the winner will be oys as it was mass entertainment as commented by the judges... And the boys would have challenged a big amount for sure... AMy be the whole diff or atleast a lakh...

Shaam was so rude in talking abt the two kids dancing.. very very very clumsy..

But wat shyam did the best was ti tell that Mani was too harsh on girls... Now a days boys started talking too much which provokes the girls too - that too only in the presence of santhra... If judges sometimes ask them to shut, atleast fwe will be behave themselves...
naadagam thumbnail
Thanks Smiles.

The girls are surley putting in a lot of effort and I hope they will win this season too.

These two judges are hopeless. It is like - they are both competing against each other.
Meena.IF thumbnail
Well said Nadagam..

They are not judges.. but just blind supporters...
chatterbox_girl thumbnail
hi guyz 😊.so guess u guyz re enjyng d show of boyz vs girls season2..im a friend of micheal & prabhu so u guyz needs 2 say something 4 them temme & i will pass it 2  them.thy re nw buzy rehearsing 4 d dance.nce 2 see  so many fans 4 my friendz 😛.so wat do u guyz thnk bout Micheal & Prabhu ..............
Edited by chatterbox_girl - 14 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Hey Chatterbox,

Welcome to India-forums!!

Can you tell Michael and Prabu that I love them so much!
My family loves watching Michael and Rinson dance together.
I'm eagearly waiting to see the performances, but I don't want the season to end so soon.  Next week its Christmas then New Years, is there going to be any special dances those weeks.  I want them to postpone the finals since I want to see more dances.

After boys vs girls is done what is Michael and the others going to do?  I would love for him to go on Manada Mayilada with a good partner or atleast see him and the others on other shows.  Does Michael have an idea to go on the big screen?  I'm sure we'd love to see him act and  dance. 

I've seen KKK, Jodi, and now both season of Boys vs Girls.  This season I'm hoping that he gets the best male award.  All his dances are great and I have high expectations for the finals.

Good luck to both teams and may the best team win!!

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Dec. 18/19 2009

Round: Pre-Finals (best of Boys vs Girls)
Special Guest: Gorgeous Pooja

From last weeks final performance (Quick Gun Murugan, with Michael, Shiva and Raam)  the boys won

1) Challenge Round: Pranav vs Sai -> Contempory   $50000

- Sai looked gorgeous and did her winning dance again
- no changes to her dance
- her dance was smooth and romantic
- Pranav changed his dance a bit and did a beautiful job
- he really put effort and energy into his dance along with a beautiful messege behind it
- just wished he changed that outfit

2) Group Round: Country Dance

- The girls did North India folk with Aish, Hema, Aasha
- the girls looked stunning and did a great performance
- all of them had expression and energy
- Aish has a great smile and bounced when she danced
- The boys did Chinese country dance with Shiva, Raam, Mani
- Mani had great attitude, I liked Shiva's effort and Raam was good
- the boys changed their dance a bit and made it better
- this dance was one of the best dances since no talking, or walking around and more interessing steps
- however coordination a bit lacking and I felt Shiva was a little duller than the rest, but overall good
- what I hated was when Kavitha started talking for no reason, even the judges never said anything bad and she who is the weakest dancer on the girls team was arguing for no reason
- because of this Balaji made a dumb comment and there was argument btw the teams

winner: Boys

3) Group Round: Freestyle

- Girls: Priya, Misha, Abi, Krithika
- wonderful performance, all of them looked great and had neat coordination
- Boys: Balaji, Prabu, Venket, Netran
- coordination lacking at times
- a bit easier than the girls since as usual they had talking and walking
- the boys need to take this more seriously and dance harder

winner: Boys (not fair since Girls should have won)

4) Concept: Physically Challenged vs Impress Shyaam

- Boys: Michael and Rinson
- they changed the choreography a bit and the way the dance was shot changed
- excellent dance, emotional, powerful and beautiful
- Girls: Kavitha and Sandra
- coordination lacking at times
- at times though Kavithat did good and I saw more effort and improvement in her
- the girls team celebrated Shyaam b-day and cut a cake and wore matching t-shirts

winner: Tie (not fair since the Boys should have won)

Best Performer: Aasha

Leading: Boys

- I disliked the way the second day was judged
- the girls should have won their group dance while Michael and Rinson should have won their dance
- even though the boys dance was funny technically they weren't even half as good as the girls
- the girls team made Shyaam feel happy but it was quite unneccessary, it was as though they were sucking up to him with the cake and t-shirts
- poor Michael and Rinson, Michael looked mad and I was a bit dissapointed with the way the decision was made
- What i loved though was how the boys team put the extra effot and changed their dances so it will be better
- also like last week all the participants danced, I just wished they had done this from the first round instead of waiting till the end

Next week it might be finals or another round.  I hope its not the finals since I want everyone to dance again.  Also if it is the finals I hope the dances are longer.  We have to wait and see!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!
Smiles-20 thumbnail

Since the season is almost done lets hear some of your favourite dances and who you think are the best dancers. 

This is my opinion

Best Male:  Michael
Best Female:  Aish
Charm of the show:  Krithika
Most stylish male:  Rinson
Most stylish female:  Priya
Most entertaining:  Shiva
Best attitude:  Sai, Hema
Best effort:  Mani, Aasha
Team that supports each other,unity, entertainment:  Boys
Team with the most good dancers:  Girls

Favourite moments:

1) Duplicate the legend -> Michael, Sai (it was a hard decision since bost teams did amazing)
2) Contempory -> Mani, Priya (both beautiful)
3) Shadow challenge -> judged by Krish and Sangeetha (I loved both the ideas)
4) Michael and Rinson's physically challenged
5) the Girls semi finals group dance with UV
6) All the duets this season were good
7) Krithika in exchange round was adorable
8) The dances from the boys team: imitate your team, imitate 3 actors, reaction if winner of this season
9) Girls pre finals group dance
10) Boys Chinese country dance

All opinions welcome!!
Edited by smiles86 - 14 years ago