Boys Vs Girls Season 2

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi guys,

Boys Vs Girls Season 2 has started. There was introduction of all the memebers of weach team..

The set, song, promo has all changed.. But Deepak mattum adhe dress...

The intro was different.. They have tried something new. One from guy and one from girls team were introduced together in different costumes.. It was like some fancy dress competition.. with situation songs..
Nethran and Abhi's intro was cute..
But i felt the intro round could have been decent.. The girls and the boys were talking very bad.. Esp the girls were worst and the boys gave it back.. Sandra was showing some actions which were worst.. Michael too.. Cha.. All were some kandravi..

Here is the list..
Venkat, Nethran, Balaji, Michael, Sivakarthikeyan, Ram, Mani, Pranav, Rinson (child artists') comprises the boys' team.
Sandra, Aishwarya, Priya, Hema, Asha, Misha, Sai Promodhitha, Kavitha, Abhinaya (child artist) form the girls' team.

There was one more small girl in the promo. The girl is missing.. There are two so called kids in boys' team.. and one in girls team..
The captains are Venkat and Sandra...

And then there are some changes in the challenges... Each team will be given Rs.5 lakh at the starting of the show  and the team has to bet from this amount  and challenge the other team..

No performance this week.. I hope, atleast the rounds will be good... Not so indecent like the intro..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thank you for the update daa Meenu...

I'm yet to watch it.......... Hope to see some good performances........
Meena.IF thumbnail
Me too.. Hope to see better performances than Season 1.
naadagam thumbnail
Thanks Meena for starting this thread and giving us a nice recap of the first episode.

I too agree - the way they  were talking/behaving (to show that boys and girls fight) to each other was so bad.

I was of the opinion that DeviDarshani will be in this season (especially since they showed her and Chetan chat on Friday's episode. But what happened?

Meena.IF thumbnail

I think they were just showind pairs who laready have been in tough with Vijay to bosst the show. Its not like an interview / intro of particpants. It is just a preamble for the show. GRP ku than. They doens't know that is all dependsonly on performances and never on these vetti dramas..

They showed some college guys fighting. It was horrible. The way they were shouting.. Better to show these in the dance..
naadagam thumbnail
Meena,

When you have time, can you give like a small intro about each of the participants. Please, please. I know about some of the participants (whoever was in Jodi No 1 or Boys vs Girls earlier) But I do not know about other participants (looks like they have been participants of dance competitions in other shows).
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hiya Mitho...

yes ... you're most welcome to join us 😛.... i'm yet to watch this weekends episode.......... hope there is more to it this week than last...
Meena.IF thumbnail
Naadagam, Sorry just now saw ur post..
Sure I will give the intro soon. But give me sometime...  Once i am done with my work, I will do that.
Mitho,
U r most welcome.

This weekend was intorduction performances by the participants..
I was able to watch only few dances..
Out of that Mani was a stylich dancer. He was good.
Nethran was also ok.
Michael and Rinson as usual was good for intro..

Aishwarya was not so good. She could do better.. But she tried western.. that was good..
Priya was bad.. I dont know if she din't make it up as it is just the intro part... The same song, abhi and DD were dancing so good in the prev season..
Abhi was also good. She stole the show..

I haven't seen the other perfomances..  I wanted to see Sandra's actually. But missed.,,
They haven't sown the jusdges... Hope, they change them this season.
From next week, competition starts. Jusges will be seen next week..

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
wow..thank you Meenu...

i actually watched Saturday's performances.  Yet to watch Sundays...

All of them did pretty good... however, since it was a non- competitive round, i felt that some may not have given their best..

With regards to Friday's performance, Venkat who had begun the show danced for Simbhu's Thamizhan... he was more layed back this time around.... since we've seen more powerpacked ones in the past... The 2nd child artist (is it Pranav??), was one of the finalists in Jeya TV's little superstar (dance)... he is got a good style....Both Siva and Ram did a fab. job... they danced with enthusiasm.... Balaji, despite having lost his father just 10 days before, came out to perform... there was another person, who'se name i can't recall.. he danced for Chandraleka song... really stylish...

as for girls...

Shandra's was alright... thudinama aadinaanga... Kavitha seemed a lil uncomfrotable in her outfit.... i think her steps were restricted cause of it.... Asha oru manoramma aatom potaanga... it was a great effort by her... Aishwarya's was good too...somewhat different from what i've seen in the past from her.... however, from the girls, i felt Sai excelled in western, while Misha rocked folk.... both of these ladies did really well... hope they continue the same way... with regards to the other girls..i'm yet to watch....

So far this season seems to have very competitive teams.... the girl's team has great performances as we all the boy's....

can't wait....

naadagam thumbnail
Thanks Meena and Aisha for the updates of the weekend.

Sivakarthigeyan is good at his timely comedy statements, and now with Balaji it gets even better. 

Girls team captain, Sandra, pessaRaDhu edhaaVadu purriYuDha?

Mrs. Nethran-Ku semma jolly. If girls team win, its daughter's win - if boys team win, husband's win. So either way, at the end of Boys vs girls, they have a winner in the family.