Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeetone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Agree with all. When this show started I loved her talented acting skills. She can take all the abuse also top it off with being a love/dislike character recently. Aishwarya I wish the best in life. Really Talented Beautiful Actress. She fits this role to perfection.

2009Rule thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I appreciate and award the actress. She is terrific. Even with the mindless drama on now. She is a terrific actress. As most are saying I agree. She is a good looking actress. She should be seen in a new "Avatar/Role"associated with a new upcoming show.

Yes this show should end asap. It's already dying fast with everyone leaving it and mindless creativity
Edited by Jodi5 - 14 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree

her talent is being wasted

she needs to cry most of the time. but sometimes she is shown the bold way

She is wonderful
indracool thumbnail
Theeeeeeeee BEST most BEAUTIFUL TALENTED Actress. Bring her on one of the new shows coming on zeetv, star, sony, colors.  
Parasaathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanw

I agree

her talent is being wasted

she needs to cry most of the time. but sometimes she is shown the bold way

She is wonderful

Right. she is too talented for this show.
devdasrule thumbnail
Good luck to her. want her to come in a new show with BETTER SCRIPTWRITERS. GKLB really worn her character down badly in this show.
Vinialove thumbnail
I like this actress and with all the new shows coming on please zee, star, any and all shows I can watch here. Please bring her back as a better more improved character...thanks
salman2010 thumbnail

Out of all. Hoping to see this actress in a new and improved Avatar soon. She is awesome brilliant and beautiful. All the best to her. She so needs a great show with an mindblowing role

angeleyesz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yupp.. no doubt shes awesome