Aishwarya Narkar: Awesome Actress

Posted: 14 years ago

Aishwarya Narkar: Awesome Actress.

If this show does end I hope to see her in many new shows.

Yes she can play the good and down right ridulious side of her character. She makes you love and sometimes dislike Savritri. Always trying to do the right thing pleasing everyone. Yeah as I say it can get downright sickening at times. But she plays the role/character well. Best Bahu/Biwi/Saas Ever on that show. Oh yeah she is very beautiful.

She is a brilliant actress.๐Ÿ‘

Feel bad for her with the stupid storylines they give her.
Edited by wonderman - 14 years ago
i watch for her. Would love to see her in something better than this show.โญ๏ธEdited by kalaloveSRK - 14 years ago
I agree with you
Her character annoys me
But as an actress very talented
She has good expressions

I completely agree. She needs a more enlightening show. GKLB has gone down the tubes.Wishing and mainly hoping to see her in some of the NEW shows. agree she is beautful

The character of Savatri is taking alot of patience to recently deal with only because of the most idiotic crazy stupid foolish storyline they're giving her. One of being a mother with more dominance of all the household is needed. Aishwarya Narkar is a great actress in need of a more better show. I like Aap ki Antara. Would like to see her there or shows on any of the channels. She doesn't look like she parties at all. You don't see her pics anywhere drinking and acting crazy in real life. Aishwarya Narkar might be religious as her character. The first Bahu..Patni....dadima...the most divine. This show is ruining her character completely. Show needs to end asap.

i love her too.she has done  tremendous job as mother .......i love her innocent face........

betiyann was also good during its early days......story of four daughters  and  mother was  really good but now its repeat  only............
hope she comes with good show in future..........
I love her looks too. She is the prettiest woman on this show. Simple and elegant looks...brilliant actor.
I've always admired Aishwariya Ji's role of Savitri. As well as being naturally beautiful, she is definitely a very good actress. She has portrayed the character of a mother to her children, a devoted wife to Surya, who's she's absolutely crazy about and a wonderful, honest bahu. Even when Menka was constantly attempting to ruin her, she kept it together and showed the best in her role of Savitri. Sometimes I've shouted at the screen that she's annoying and she deserves what she gets because she's simply too nice but she truly is a good actress and fits her role perfectly.
Originally posted by jyoti_17

I love her looks too. She is the prettiest woman on this show. Simple and elegant looks...brilliant actor.

Correct!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผShe is very very very pretty and a marvelous actress.
Wish they give her a part in a NEW rising show.

GKLB has turned into pure trash.๐Ÿคข
Edited by staruma - 14 years ago
I JUST LOVE LOVE AND LOVE HERRRR