Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mama1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
its not aboit the wedding dress not fitting. she cannot take off the clothes she is wearing, as the neck is too smal and she has a fancy hairdoo.

what kind of a dumb styist they have, brides always change the shirt before they get hair and makeup. first the blow dry fiasco. i mean she always has perfect straight hair, and they expect the audiecne to believe its not blow dried.

and the preview. oh my god varsha is so dumb. cut the hair. shouldmt they jut cut the kameez and remove it rater than her hair. this show is turmimg really dumb. creatives wake up.
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.....
pinkiM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. akshara was trying the blouses which she wud be wearing after her wedding but forgot abt checking the fit of her bridal dress this is ridiculous
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanggi

OMG r u kidding me? She can't fit on her dress?

Thanks for the update!

hey guys first of all sorry...yesterday i was veryyyy tired so had to write the update fast ....tht y i did this mistake.....😭 i wrote "she comes out from her changing room n says she is unable to change her dress because the size of the dress is very small" here i meant tht dress which she was wearing...but i forgot to write tht ....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›i'm extremely sorry guys...☺️ actually the dress which she was wearing it's Neckline was very small...so it was not coming out...so she couldn't wear the wedding dress...anyways once again extremlyyyyyyy sorry once again....
Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mama1234

its not aboit the wedding dress not fitting. she cannot take off the clothes she is wearing, as the neck is too smal and she has a fancy hairdoo.

thank u sooooooo much dear for correcting my line...πŸ€—πŸ€—
mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update......
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks payal, how many problems can they have
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it is not the wedding dress that is tight, but the neck of the kurta that she is wearing that is small, so if she tried to remove the kurta, then her hair will get spoilt.

So thats what she was crying about.........how come this divya didi didnt think of getting her into her wedding clothes before doing the hair.

I mean how much more of exaggeration could the creatives go for?πŸ˜•