..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Today Naitik and mohits scene was too cute.There is so much love between them!And best was naitik looked really happy.It was too cute the way he kept telling his mom how heavy his  pagdi is and asking Mohit hows his sherwani looking?His looks to his mom were tooooo cute how he kept asking whether he will be able to manage the kalam on the pagdi.Nani was at her loud and irritating best today😑

Sanjana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes u r right Naitk Nakhra's were 2 gud........
N his scenes with Mohit 2.........
M happy Kai wo RR ka moun bandh ker saktai hain.......
Today scenes were good n episode 2.........
Yes Nani was 2 much today she should keep her mouth close n enjoy the wedding.............

Edited by Fan of Juhi - 14 years ago
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
naitik was so good today.he was looking so cute in his sherwan and his nakhras  too good!! πŸ˜›
when he said to nandhini "didi may aap ko puri duniya gomaneko vada karo kaisa rahega "awwwww that's too good.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Naitik is DA BEST ! baaki sab theek hi hain :) he's the only reason i'm hooked to the show..naitik and akshara..the other elements are fading now..those good family scenes, values, morals, everything has taken a back seat..not tht i'm complaining ..i wanna enjoy only naksh
Krinya thumbnail

may be our complaints got noticed and they will show a hasslefree marriage (i'm referring to ONLY naitik's mood :D) Thank God for this selective memory loss of Naitik
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Naitik is DA BEST ! baaki sab theek hi hain :) he's the only reason i'm hooked to the show..naitik and akshara..the other elements are fading now..those good family scenes, values, morals, everything has taken a back seat..not tht i'm complaining ..i wanna enjoy only naksh

im completely agree with you charu!!!
he is the sole reason why i really watch this show!!!
he is soooooo cute!!damn good!!killer!! 😊⭐️

..Sanjana.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lacchu21

naitik was so good today.he was looking so cute in his sherwan and his nakhras  too good!! πŸ˜›
when he said to nandhini "didi may aap ko puri duniya gomaneko vada karo kaisa rahega "awwwww that's too good.

Agreed his scenes with his sisters were too good!Plus he looked awesome!
..Sanjana.. thumbnail

Agreed waiting for more naksh.As if we watch it for nanis screaming?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but loved his scenes today.With mohit,his mom and sisters.Plus he looked awesome!
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Completly agree with you...you spoke my mind...love you!!

- Ritu
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovenaksh

im completely agree with you charu!!!
he is the sole reason why i really watch this show!!!
he is soooooo cute!!damn good!!killer!! 😊⭐️

Hina can go on beating around the bush , Karan has overshaowed her in every way in the recent episodes...he's the show stopper, scene stealer , everything for me ! he's luking absolutely adorable , handsome , smart & the best , he's acting awesome and he's given better scenes & dialogues nowdays ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ way to go Karan!