Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
post deleted
Edited by Knowalot2 - 14 years ago
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Good to have you here Kanya! I will add you to the list...

As for a jodi name, I believe so far Habeeba has suggested Ralesh..!
CherryPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love Elesh-Rakhi jodi too. He is the only guy suitable for Rakhi in this swayamvar. However, I just wish and hope that the photo that arti has found is of his old girlfriend, not current one. Now a days in modern world, everyone has past, just wish that he doesnt have anyone in his present........... If thats the case, I will be heartbroken. Because I just like this guy a lot for Rakhi............. (Not for me though cause I am already happily married πŸ˜›)
--arti-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryPrincess

I love Elesh-Rakhi jodi too. He is the only guy suitable for Rakhi in this swayamvar. However, I just wish and hope that the photo that arti has found is of his old girlfriend, not current one. Now a days in modern world, everyone has past, just wish that he doesnt have anyone in his present........... If thats the case, I will be heartbroken. Because I just like this guy a lot for Rakhi............. (Not for me though cause I am already happily married πŸ˜›)

Actually someone else found that photo, so I am curious where they found it..  same here, if it's a gf, I hope it's in the past. Judging from Elesh's behaviour, I really think it would be someone from the past, not present. Let's hope he doesn't prove us wrong!
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no.i like elesh and rakhis jodi.......
--arti-- thumbnail
I updated the first page with more photos and video clips.

Let's try to keep Elesh-related discussion in this thread.. that way I can follow it more closely and I won't miss anything! πŸ˜›

------------
Rakhi Ka Swayamvar: Elesh Parujanwala is the internet's favourite dulha for Rakhi Sawant
Read here: http://gossips.indivibes.net/elesh-parujanwala-3-1010/
Edited by --arti-- - 14 years ago
tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Elesh seem decent and honest guy. I dont believe to all those rumors until and unless, elesh himself confess that he is using Rakhi for his own benefits.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
elesh looks the best beside rakhi!

oo rakhi o rakhi toronto mein aja
--arti-- thumbnail
Hi Pooja, welcome to the Elesh-Rakhi app. thread.

Originally posted by: DD20

Elesh seem decent and honest guy. I dont believe to all those rumors until and unless, elesh himself confess that he is using Rakhi for his own benefits.

Yeah, really hope so.. It would truly suck if Elesh turns out to be like Manmohan or Luv! Hope it doesn't come to that.

Originally posted by: -Saalekh-

elesh looks the best beside rakhi!

oo rakhi o rakhi toronto mein aja

lol, I think she will probably settle in Toronto, open a dancing academy like she said, and fly to India to do bollywood work.

I think Elesh is the only truly eligible bachelor left. True, Chittiz and Manas are very sweet, but Rakhi doesn't have chemistry with Chittiz. And Manas is too young, which is too bad, because his mom would make an excellent saas.
Edited by --arti-- - 14 years ago
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Did u guys see the comment on the poll saying Elesh is NOT rick...they are broke...!!!!😲😲😲
😲😲Poor Rakhi...!!!! 
" Kya mujhe kabhi koi achha ladka nahi mil sakta...???
  "😭😭
😭I guess no, at least not thru this svayambar...!!!  πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­