Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi gandhi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
when i see elesh and rakhi together i feel it never ending relationship when rakhi is with elesh i find change in rakhi she shows more maturity while talking with him

when i see rakhi with luv ,manas and manmohan i feel that after 2 or 3 hours movie will come to an end so many love making dialogues and acting by them (all 3 belong to same field )

elesh and rakhi together seems real natural and true 
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I updated the first page with a clip of the Pandit ji's prediction for Elesh.

Pandit also said that Elesh is talkative! And Rakhi said that he is not very talkative, and in the AV she said that Elesh is a very dignified and classy man, and that she's crazy about him.
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ellesh is the best guy for Rakhi..

Good luck to both of them..
Candy_Crush thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --arti--

I updated the first page with a clip of the Pandit ji's prediction for Elesh.<br><br>Pandit also said that Elesh is talkative! And Rakhi said that he is not very talkative, and in the AV she said that Elesh is a very dignified and classy man, and that she's crazy about him.<br>

He can be talkative... may be due to Language prob he nt talkg much here.... 😛...Edited by sramac13 - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm, I hope Elesh is the last man standing unless some secret about him comes out!

--arti-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Hmm, I hope Elesh is the last man standing unless some secret about him comes out!

I know! Hope at least he turns out to be genuine.
--arti-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sramac13

He can be talkative... may be due to Language prob he nt talkg much here.... 😛...

Yeah, he has a language problem alright! I think Rakhi finds it really cute how he keeps speaking broken Hindi. You have to hand it to the guy for trying though!
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So far eelesh sems to B the best choice for rakhi. He is courteous & seems to B genuine unless the show is rigged
--arti-- thumbnail

Image found by premeer-armi
--arti-- thumbnail
Helloo.. where are all the Elesh-Rakhi well wishers? Everywhere else on this forum, I see people talking about Elesh and how they wish Rakhi would choose him, but I wish they would post in here too! 😳