Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Neha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: *mesweet neha*

Okiie...bhailogs....this is the COPY-PASHT....of ma spoof in caro's LATESHT topic...

we were discussing the TARAKTE BHARKTE...CHAM-CHAM...CHAMKEELE...KEEEEE-LOTHES....of mappy man...as usual..😳.n' caro reminding me of the CARAMEL SHERWANI...with the Wholesale ki jari on it...(No really..were do the designers get these ENERGY SAVING ideas from...(kapre aise joh light bachayein..../kapre pehnao..light bachao/...)🤣🤣*Pareshaan muh*🥱

So here it goes...😳
SONG : Singh is King...😆
Mappu:
"Extremeeeee Shine ke mere kurte
Orange,Caramel n' puking green..
HOT bhi hum hain...BRIGHT bhi hum hein
aur hein hum Drool,faint material bhii ..

Hum...Hum lagen di-wa-li lighting
Shining hai hum mein woh shining..
room mein joh andhera ho toh kar den hum LIGHTING...

SHINING KING....SHINING KING...SHINING KING...
SHINING KING...SHINING KING...SHINING KING..😳

🤣
🤣Dude you killed me this one. That was Kicka$$ man. You Rock! Readin' your spoof after such a long time...missed ya a lot!
Edited by soneha - 14 years ago
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rkmnkp

Neha this is fablous
can't stop lauging.😆

LMAO....thanku thanku hai ji..😳
@ Anu: Thankyou jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....😃Glad yew liked it...😆😆😆
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjhtac

FF:PART 10:SHUKLA SIR MARRIED:AFTER THE CELLPHONE IS FOUND:
the retrieval of the phone did little to boost the teams spirits.they had run out of time already and there were seconds remaining until they all died.mayank checked his watch. "theek 8 baje hum uss cave se nikle the.....8:30 pe hume woh cellphone mil gaya.....8:45 tak we retrieved it.....its 9:15 and none of us have been able to switch it on yet"

🤣

"ooooh.......mayank ur sooo intelligent" ...nupur batts her lashes. "mayank is on his detective mode now.he will totally crack this code"
 mayank preens.
"mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aaya"..says samrat with a confounded expression.
"thats ur bachpan ka problem samrat,uska ab kuch nahi ho sakta"
 "par mayank,iska matlab to yeh hua ki"...gunjan stares wide eyed at mayank,then samrat[who gives her a reassuring nod],then at nupur[who gives her a thumbs up],then at dodo[whos snoozing] and finally back at mayank
🤣

"haan gunjan" says mayank with an exasperated sigh."iska matlab yeh hua ki hum me se cellphone chalana kisi ko nahi aata."
🤣
samrat gapes at gunjan.....gunjan ignores him.he has that expression on ever since she put on her new braces.
🤣
"but mayank,all this calculation doesnt explain why none of u died yet" asks dia

shukla picks up a stray piece of straw nearby and tickles mayank's nose with it.ACCCCHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! sneezes mayank. the breeze blows of a portion of shukla's hair and reveals his bald patch.

"ILU ILU...ILU ILU"amarjeet enters.
"amarjeet ji,are u stalking us?" asks sheena
"what was that word again??"amarjeet asks enthusiastically
"err,stalking"
WORD FOR THE DAY:stalking
"main rakhi ko stalk kar raha tha" explains amarjeet "im just back from the hospital...and  think i know why none of u died...see ,rakhi cursed everyone who had seen her real face that they would die in 7days..the doctors who fixed her nose are dead already."

"what!!the curse worked then???"

"dont know.might have.im rooting for death due to shock of seeing her real face"
 "i see....what about those poor visitors she has at the hospital?"
"them??"scoffs amarjeet"bunch of stalkers..they dont even feature in the metered zones.they simply visit her there coz they want a piece of the media pie."
🤣
scene shifts to rakhi at the hospital

plastic surgery recovery ward

rakhi is moaning on her bed.the patient next to her on the bed is covered from head to toe in bandages and is making incomprehensible sounds.

"mujhe jaan boojh ke aisa patient kyun diya in hospital waalon ne??kabhi sota hi nahi hai.din bhar sirf rota rehta hai.balti bhar bhar ke"
🤣

"main yahan se jaa rahi hoon...i quit this place" packs her bag and prepares to leave. sigh of relief heard from corner.

3mins back "im not going to quit...media ko bulao...i wanna make a public announcement.main yahaa se kahi nahi jaa rahi...iv talked to other personnel in the hospital,they all want me to stay"

"dont go rakhi" pleads a phan
"rakhi if u leave,ill quit working here"  says another
"sweety,u dont work here.ur just stalking rakhi" says amarjeet calmly.
a baby starts wailing aloud in the commotion

rakhi screams "shut it!!i hate babies"

the patient on the next bed looks scandalized .. a sightly nasal feminine singsong voice speaks up "i love children...i find jesus in children.children  love jesus juice"🤣
rakhi recognizes the voice and quicky kisses her cross.
"i meant to say...main ek acchi maa ban sakti hoon...mujhe bacche bahut acche lagte hain...kaun yeh shoot kar raha hai...cut out this scene will u?"

😆
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail

Originally posted by: soneha

🤣
🤣Dude you killed me this one. That was Kicka$$ man. You Rock! Readin' your spoof after such a long time...missed ya a lot!

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh..Sweetheart😳 Thanku sooooooooooo much...i know eh? m visitin' IF afta' sucha' long tym...
Glad yew liked it...😳
shamil thumbnail

Okiie...bhailogs....this is the COPY-PASHT....of ma spoof in caro's LATESHT topic...

we were discussing the TARAKTE BHARKTE...CHAM-CHAM...CHAMKEELE...KEEEEE-LOTHES....of mappy man...as usual..😳.n' caro reminding me of the CARAMEL SHERWANI...with the Wholesale ki jari on it...(No really..were do the designers get these ENERGY SAVING ideas from...(kapre aise joh light bachayein..../kapre pehnao..light bachao/...)🤣🤣*Pareshaan muh*🥱

So here it goes...😳
SONG : Singh is King...😆
Mappu:
"Extremeeeee Shine ke mere kurte
Orange,Caramel n' puking green..
HOT bhi hum hain...BRIGHT bhi hum hein
aur hein hum Drool,faint material bhii ..

Hum...Hum lagen di-wa-li lighting
Shining hai hum mein woh shining..
room mein joh andhera ho toh kar den hum LIGHTING...

SHINING KING....SHINING KING...SHINING KING...
SHINING KING...SHINING KING...SHINING KING..😳

nehaaaaaaa🤗  lowwwwwwe those red lines👏
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjhtac

FF:Shukla sir married Part 11:big bass ke ghar pe
Rakhi is discharged from the hospital the following day and brought to the big bass house.they have decided to show her recovery as a reality stunt.
"so who's gonna stay with rakhi here?" asks shukla
rakhi looks expectantly at the group.
"excuse me guys"....says samrat..."i need to go shave my chest."
mayank glares at him.he is lately feeling bit insecure coz shukla is giving samrat more screen time.and the chest shaving was mayank's patent.after all he was the pioneer of the HBV and white mappy collars.
"samrat stay back" yells mayank. " ab rakhi ki resposibility tumhari hai"
samrat starts bawling "zindagi mein itni responsibility mujhe kisi ne nahi di..mujhe kisi ne is layak samjha hi nahi"
"enough!' shouts shukla."pehle gunjan,ab yeh...kaan pak gaye mere...jaa beta jee le apni zindagi...karwa e apni seene ki hajamat"
the party food hadnt settled well with mayank's tummy.at the doorway,mayank is already fiddling with the door fob and trying to detach the door chain.nupur sees part of his hand holding a chain and assuming its a mangalsutra,gets hyper "OMG!OMG!OMG!He's gonna do it!!finally..aaj woh bol hi daalega!sabke saamne"
but mayank detangles the chain...opens the door and bolts out towards the loo,leaving a hurt and conphused nupur wondering why on earth did he "show her sunehre sapne?"...and why on earth didnt he leave a note explaining where he went?

@ RED:🤣OMFG.....TRUST ME adi..m readin'  this Specific paragraph nearly 14 th tym...n' its styl crackin' me up lyk nythin'...Especially....the lines in GREEN...🤣HOLY Fish...i cant stop IMAGINING this freaken line....no really...where doe yew get these ideas from???🤣YEW GO GIRL..yew got me ....🤣...
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

nehaaaaaaa🤗  lowwwwwwe those red lines👏

🤗..Shamillllllllllllllllll.....Thx buddy..😳😳Glad yew liked it..eh...😃
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
neha!!!shamil!!!thanx guys...u guys are the besshht.....i lowee u both 🤗
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@ RED:🤣OMFG.....TRUST ME adi..m readin'  this Specific paragraph nearly 14 th tym...n' its styl crackin' me up lyk nythin'...Especially....the lines in GREEN...🤣HOLY Fish...i cant stop IMAGINING this freaken line....no really...where doe yew get these ideas from???🤣YEW GO GIRL..yew got me ....🤣...

dude

u just killed the emosanal scene😆

sunehre sapne broken

i wonder why i dont bother visiting this thread that often though..ROFLMAO!!!!!

i like it!

i love it!
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey this is amazing guys!!! Entered this gallery for the first time! Kepp up the chindi work!