Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
this traed is still alive...awesum yaar...i used to miss it!
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kash MJHT CVs itna sochthe πŸ˜†

my brain is spinning with that story..kitna complication hai bai!! πŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the ULTIMATE mega serial ppl!!!

rehashed..reincarnated..redone...in the dumbest way

thanks fr liking btw
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣🀣
uff! what was that! my brain stopped working at the first story...kitni confusion bapre!
2kul4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

OMFG! that was actually funny. i regret missing this thread for so long. it is ek dum "bhootiphull"
🀣🀣

i missed samrat in rdb poster. he would have completed it
🀣
MN future tracks- inspirationsπŸ‘πŸΌ   mayank tells stories of raj-simran🀣🀣
and mjht season 2 ⭐️  i will not miss a single epi of that oneπŸ˜›
but the best is mjht comic strip πŸ‘πŸ‘
myrtle moves fingers for special effectsπŸ€ͺ  and mayank investigates nupur's tear
samrat did it wrong landing myrtle in hospital🀣🀣
god bless this threadπŸ˜ƒ
and mjht season 2 can have a triangle between uday-benji-dia. dodo & dia fighting over benji.
sibling rivalry at its bestπŸ˜†

a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Coming late to enjoy the spectrum of inspirational light that is...was MJHT, I not only missed out on the anticipation aspect of episodes BUT also those colours that tainted inspired 'thoughts'!

This was my first visit to this thread, all I can say is WHY didn't I find you sooner...I AM IN LOVE!...*as she falls to the ground as if drunk*

Like current MJHT I am going to erase and rewind, but before doing so I would like to comment the most recent upload of starburst infusion that would make zebras' blush!

"Simultaneously.... in this far away place called India Forums.... all old phans of Mile Jab Sab Dumb start petitions wanting MappuNumbo and RotluSammy back...."

"On the other had padhaku boy keeps crying and crying while cool diva flirts with everyone... Padhaku boy sings "Kya hua yeh... kyun hua yeh... ""

"
however angry the families are
they want legitimacy
hence maa and baaps marry mayank and nupur off
the spark is still there
they dont realise why they trip and catch so often

or hug so often
it just happens
DESTINY MAATA
makes it happen
finally..."

This is just....πŸ˜ƒ

The impossibility of catching dust...we grab and grasp but it flits between out own ionized dust blocks!  You have managed to undo what MJHT.  They had achieved some kind of reverse alchemy, turning gold into lead....which now you have turned back into...well not gold...but that sparkling glimmer in that meteorite that hypnotizes us whilst it hurtles towards our destruction at the speed faster than light so that we 'see' our demise before it actually happens!

Thanks to Neha and Caroline...JUST EXCEPTIONAL! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Love Sabah
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2kul4u

🀣
myrtle moves fingers for special effectsπŸ€ͺ  and mayank investigates nupur's tear
samrat did it wrong landing myrtle in hospital🀣🀣
god bless this threadπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|πŸ€—|

soooo happy u liked the comic strip...MJHT has passed beyond the spoofing stage already...i mean in order to spoof it,we have to watch it ,right?i dont remember the last episode i watched..

Neha!! u already know my views about your season 2 version...but nevertheless,reading it gives me the giggles everytime🀣
Good job Caro!finally the thread became active after a decadeπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ