Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oyee, fix your grammar mistakes, were you writing this on your itouch or something :P

That was nice, but too short. Add more action :P
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was nice loved the fighting part but a few spelling mistakes (heart istead of hurt and assumed intead of ammused!)
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great FF Sana
Keep writing more.
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great part Sana!
Wow loved dialogue between them!
Lol Sirius doesn't miss a trick!
Aw loved Tonks and Sirius fighting over the toast hehe!
Uh oh a Dementor!
Update soon!
Love TJ x
-Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys, srry i haven't updated in awhile, but i promise ill update soon!!!! thanx for reading!!!!! -sana 
Edited by -Sana - 14 years ago
-Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter Three

Recap: Just as Tonks got inside, the door closed behind her and the apartment became dark and cold. As if all the happiness in the world had died.

Tonks turned, and gasped.

NOW:

Suddenly, she was surrounded by five dementors looming around her, ready to attack.

Tonks took a sharp intake of breath, and slowly brought up her wand to attack when suddenly her one of the dementors ripped it out of her hand.

Don't panic, don't panic!!! She kept trying to fight the urge to scream and run for the door.

Slowly one of the dementors approached and took her face in it hands and Tonks felt like she was being pulled into its mouth and wanted to scream.

After much effort she stopped trying, this is it, she thought, my life ends here.

Then, suddenly there was a light and the pulling stopped she heard a distant voice yell, Tonks! As she fell into the darkness.

St. Mungos 

Tonks woke up to a number of voices around her, "How could this happen!?" "The Ministry controls the dementors! They should've known!" "Poor girl didn't even have her wand! She could've been killed!" "Well, the Ministry-" "Look! She's waking up!"

"Emm..." Tonks moaned as felt her head pounding, and pressed her temple, in order to stop it.

"What's happening, Dora dear?" she heard Molly's voice call.

"Oh, a headache's is normal for a patient after the medication," she heard what she assumed to be a healer say.

Tonks slowly opened her eyes and looked around, she surrounded by numerous shadows, that made her even dizzier.

She closed her eyes and groaned.

She heard Molly scream for everyone to give her some space, "For goodness sakes! The girl just awoke from a dementor's kiss! The least you can do is give her some room!"

"Molly…oww…where are we?" Tonks called as she opened her eyes to see that everyone had stepped a back and they were in a very dark room.

Molly sat next to her and smiled, "Oh thank Merlin! Dora how are you feeling?"

Tonks nodded, "I'm alright Molly, there's just this piercing headache-"

She was interrupted by another female voice, "You are at St. Mungos Wizard's Hospital, I'm your healer, and you are my first patient to survive a Dementor's Kiss, so you were brought to a special operating room."

Someone cleared there throat and Tonks tried to see through the darkness, "Could someone please get the lights?" she asked.

"Okay, but cover your eyes," a voice called back.

Tonks tilted her head in confusion, "Wh-OWW!"

The light had come on before she could ask her question and it burned her eyes, "Oops sorry" replied the voice.

Molly snapped, "Fred! George! OUTSIDE NOW!"

"Aww come on mum," "Just trying to lighten up the mood," came the complaints.

Tonks opened her eyes slowly as they adjusted to the light and saw her visitors for the first time, they included the Weasley children, Mad-eye, Kingsley, and to Tonks's surprise, Remus.

Then, Tonks focused back on what the healer had said and her forehead wrinkled in confusion again, "I…I survived?"

The Healer nodded, "Yes, and you have this man to thank you for it," and she pointed at Remus who had a blush creeping up his cheeks.

"I…didn't do anything," he muttered.

Tonks was about to ask what happened when she screamed as her headache came back with a enormous amount of pain.

Everyone winced and the healer quickly told everyone to leave as Tonks fell back into the darkness.

When she came back around, Tonks was glad to see that her headache was gone, "Tonks? Are you okay?"

She looked around and saw Remus at the edge of her bed, she nodded.

"I'm much better now that the headache is gone, where is everybody?" she asked.

Remus stood up and came closer to her, "It's almost dinner time so Molly hauled everyone back to the Burrow."

Tonks gave a weak smile, "Thanks for staying."

Remus smiled back and, "No problem."

After a moment of awkward silence Tonks sat up, "Remus, what happened at my flat?"

Remus sighed and sat on the bed as he started, "Well, after you left I noticed that you had forgotten your coat, so I asked Moody where you lived and when I came to deliver it to you, I noticed that your door was open. So I went in only to find you being attack by FIVE DEMENTORS! Really Tonks, how did you manage to get yourself into that?" Remus smiled.

Tonks laughed but suddenly became serious, "Wait…did anybody find out what they were doing in my flat?"

Remus sighed again, "No, not yet anyway, though from what I saw it's quite obvious that they were waiting for you to come home. Don't worry, the Ministry is looking into it, oh and Fudge sends his regards."

Tonks scoffed, "Right like the Ministry doesn't already know what five of their dementors were doing attacking an Auror during the middle of the night."

Later, the healer came back to reveal that Tonks could go home.

Remus and Tonks then apparated to the Burrow, where it was decided that Tonks would live with the Weasleys until it was safe for her to go back to her flat.

Everything went smoothly for a few days until there was news that Harry Potter was also attacked by dementors.

This was brought as a huge shock, as everyone gaped at the thought of dementors entering the muggle world! 

An immediate Order meeting was planned for that same night.

12 Grimmauld Place

"Everyone please be seated so we can start," said Remus, as everyone entered Order headquarters. (Dumbledore was at the Ministry, trying to convince Fudge not to expel Harry)

Everyone sat as he cleared his throat to start, "As you all have probably already heard, there has been a recent dementor attack on Harry. Meaning, that the muggle world is not safe for him anymore. So Dumbledore has asked me to take a group with me to gather him from there. He will be brought here, but will be living with the Weasleys."

"What?!" Sirius exclaimed, and stood up, furious.

"MY godson will not be living with ME!?" he yelled.

Remus sighed, "Look, Sirius, Molly thinks that it is better that Harry stays around his friends."

Sirius glared but then thought a moment and smiled, "Fine, we'll just ask Harry who he wants to stay with."

Before Remus could argue, Snape cut through, "If you two have stopped arguing like an old married couple, will you just tell us who is going to be in the group to get Potter."

Remus looked around the table, as he caught Tonks's glance she winked at him, and he smiled, then looked back at Snape.

"We can't take too many people, so I have decided that it will be best if I take only our best Aurors, Moody, Kingsley, and Tonks," he said looking around the table and slightly feeling better as he saw Tonks's face lit up.

Sirius scoffed.

Remus glared at him, "Sirius, we have already discussed that it would be much safer for you to not go."

After a few minutes of constant arguing, the meeting was finally adjourned, and it was decided that the group would leave the next day to get Harry.

Hours later, Remus and Tonks were sitting in the library with a very drunk Sirius as he sang. <yes sang>

"56 bottles of firewhiskey on the wall, take one down pass it arounddddddd, AND 50 BOTTLES OF FIREWHISKEY ON THE WALL!!" he screamed off-key.

Tonks laughed, "50? Wow, Sirius, Azkaban DID have it's affects on you."

Remus chuckled as Sirius stopped singing and narrowed his eyes at Tonks and gave her an evil smile.

"Like you can do better, Nymphiedorie!" he laughed loudly.

Tonks's jaw dropped and she grabbed a cushion and threw it at him.

Leading to a very unsuccessful pillow fight. (unsuccessful because Sirius always aimed for Tonks but ended up hitting Remus.)

After a couple more drinks, when they were all too drunk to say more, Remus took Sirius to his room.

Tonks walked (more like stumbled) to the music player.

It started playing her favorite muggle song, "I'm walking on sunshine." So she started to lose herself to the music. She swayed her hips to the music and jumped around and conjured a microphone.

"-till the day when you knock my door," she sang and knocked the air around her and twirled around, "Now everytime i go for the mailbox, gotta hold myself down,
Cos i just wait till you write me your coming around!!!!"
she paused and shook her head wildly and ran her hands around like she was playing a the electric guitar and a jumped in air, "Now I'm walking on sunshine whoaaaaohhhh-"

She stopped as she heard a loud laughing behind her, she quickly turned around to see a very drunk Remus roaring with laughter against the door frame.

If she wasn't so drunk, Tonks would've died with embarrassment, but drunk Tonks just smiled.

"What's so funny, Loooooopyyyyy?" she slurred.

He grinned and changed the song to a slow song. Then held his hand out to Tonks, "Can I have this duncccce?" he asked.

Tonks giggled and took his hand. Remus pulled her close and pulled her up so she was standing on his feet and their eyes were meeting. Then, he led her into slow dance as she laid her head on his shoulder.

As the song ended, Tonks looked up her meeting Remus and before they knew it their lips were locked, then, they blacked out.

Precap: "Tonks! Moony! Where are those two?"

Tonks quickly jumped to the armchair across the room as Remus settled back on the couch both avoiding the others eyes.

Hey all! Sorry about the short update before, and for taking a long time to update this one but i was out of town sorry! Anywayz i wanted to make it up so this chapter is a bit longer, tell me wat u think about it! Enjoy! -sana <3

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Wow, Chapter 3 was awesome! Really addicting too :) I liked how you included the action with the dementors and all the Remus/Tonks parts are very sweet :P Can't wait to read more, keep up the great work!
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Sana
Thnx 4 the PM
Awesome part
Lol poor Tonks just can't stay out of trouble
But love how Remus is her hero, saving her every time
Lol loved Remus-Tonks's drunk dancing, very cute
But uh oh..blacked out..?
Can't wait to read on
Update soon