A Tonks/Remus FF Chapter 3 on page 2!

-Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello, well this isn't exactly my first FF but it is my first FF on Tonks and Remus! 😊

Anyways, I don't know their exact ages, so Remus is 39 and Tonks is 26. (I'm not very good at Math so if there's anything way off about the ages please tell!) She's an Auror and he's unemployed. This takes place after Goblet of Fire and before Order of Phoenix. First Chapter is when Remus and Tonks first meet.

ENJOY!

[I'm trying to get a good a Remus and Tonks siggy, soon still begging Madiha!]

"NYMPHADORA TONKS GET YOUR LAZY BUM HERE! IT'S ALREADY 6 AM!" Tonks fell off the bed as she rushed to grab her wand. She got up just in time to see Mad-Eye's patronus grunt and impatiently waited for her to stand up.

Tonks bubblegum pink hair, became fiery red, "DON'T CALL ME NYMPHADORA!" then suddenly aware at what he had said afterwards she gasped, "I'm late! Sorry! I'll be there as fast as I can!"

She quickly got ready as the patronus left, and ran down the steps (missing a few and ending up in head first on the floor at the bottom with a loud, "UMMFF!") and out the door, where she apparted to the Burrow.  

When she finally made it to the Burrow, she was surprised at what she heard. It was'nothing?! Which was surprising, considering the amount of people that lived there. She quickly looked herself over again and after approving of her look knocked loudly on the door.

After a long pause, the door opened, and Molly Weasley peered out and smiled after seeing Tonks, "Dora! Here you are! Well, you are a bit late, everyone's already gone but its alright, the next portkey is on its way!"

Tonks smiled, she hadn't seen Molly in a while and had almost forgotten how hasty the woman was, however her sweet nature made her like a second mother to Tonks.

Tonks stepped inside and was surprised to see another presence in the room; the figure was crouched over an armchair staring at a chess set.

Molly came behind her and smiled, "Remus dear?" and the figure looked up and Tonks almost gasped at the sight. The man was fairly good-looking but there were terrible scars on his face that even if a person wanted too, they couldn't ignore. However, there was something about the man that almost made Tonks attracted to him.

"Yes?" his voice croaked, he almost looked ill, Tonks noted.

"This is Nymphdora Tonks, and Tonks this is Remus Lupin, a family friend," Remus stretched out his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you Nymphdora" he said as Tonks winced.

"It's Tonks, and same to you, Remus," she said as she shook his rough hand.

"Alright then, pleasure to meet you, Tonks," Remus gave a little grin.

Tonks heart did a little, flip and she unknowingly grinned back.

Molly cleared her throat and continued, "You two will take the portkey to 12 Grimmauld Place, where I will join you in the evening as I have some house work to do," Molly said as she excused herself to check on something in the kitchen.

Tonks tilted her head in confusion and thought out loud, "12 Grimmauld Place? Isn't that-"

But she was cut short as Molly ran in again, "Its ready! GO!"

Remus and Tonks jumped to their feet and ran to grab the portkey.

The world twirled around then and after a few minutes they fell at the door step of 12 Grimmauld Place.

Tonks looked around and was more then glad when Remus helped her get up.

Then as Remus rang the doorbell, Tonks looked at the name plate and gasped, it read, "12 Grimmauld Place home to the Black Family".

Then before she could say anything the door opened, and she was lead inside by Remus.

Even though it 7 in the morning now, inside the place was really dark, and the black paint didn't help much.  Suddenly, Remus came to a halt and took out his wand, pointing it ahead, he quietly said, "Alohomora".

To Tonks's surprise, the door opened to a large lit dining hall and it was filled with people talking loudly. Must've been a sound-proof charm on the door, Tonks thought, as Remus lead her inside.

But when he closed the door, everyone went silent, and to Tonks's horror everyone was staring at her.

Someone cleared there throat and grunted, everyone's attention then turned to Mad-Eye who stood up, "This is Nymphdora Tonks, she will be joining us today."

Everyone once again looked at Tonks who was now blushing furiously. Then, suddenly she felt someone breathing in her ear, "Calm down" and Tonks jumped to the voice of Remus made a chill run down her spine. And she noticed that she was holding onto Remus's hand as if holding onto it for dear life.

There were chuckles around the room as Tonks blushed even more and let go.

Though for a nona-second Tonks thought she saw a hint of disappointment in his eyes as she did. Probably in my head, she thought.

They sat and someone else cleared their throat and got everyone's attention.

It was Sirius, Tonks favorite cousin, who had just arrived back to his home after several years in Azkaban. She hadn't seen him for months and was glad to see him take the attention.

He grinned at her and started talking, "Welcome to the Order of Phoenix, Dora." Tonks grinned back, Sirius and her parents were the only ones that got away with calling her "Dora".

After a few minutes, the meeting was adjourned, and everyone started leaving. Tonks was impressed; Remus had been spying on the werewolves on Voldemort's side for the Order to see if he was really back, even though he didn't find anything, he didn't once give himself away.

As she started to leave, she heard someone call her, "Dora!" she turned to see Sirius grinning from ear to ear.

Tonks laughed and ran into his arms, "Sirius!"

After letting go she realized that Remus, Sirius, and herself were the only ones left.

They then walked into the kitchen and talked over Remus's chocolates and some firewhiskey.  

After almost 4 glasses of firewhiskey, Sirius fell asleep and Remus took him to his bed.

When Remus came back he was surprised to see Tonks looking through Sirius's photo album.

He sat next to her and smiled at one of he pictures, where Sirius and James were hanging upside down from the Whomping Willow.

Tonks pointed to James, "That's Harry's father isn't it?"

Remus nodded and smiled.

Tonks turned the page and suddenly stopped, there was a picture of Remus with his arm around a very pretty looking woman who was laughing at the two hanging in the tree behind them.

She looked up Remus who was smiling sadly, "Um'who-"

"That's Lily, Harry's mother and one of my best friends."

Tonks didn't know why but when he said she was his friend she felt somehow better.

Tonks smiled again, "Do you miss them?"

Remus looked at the picture again and replied sadly, "Everyday."

"Well, I can bet a million galleons that there in a much better place now," Tonks said and absently touched Remus's arm.

Remus met her eyes, and Tonks heart did a flip, and for a second she was afraid that her heart might stop.

Then, as if suddenly coming back to his senses Remus looked away.

"Umm...I should get going," Tonks suddenly said.

Remus looked almost'disappointed, like he did when she let go off his hand at the meeting.

"It's really late you should stay, there's an extra room-WATCH OUT!" Tonks turned and suddenly there was sharp pain in her head and everything went blank.

Precap: Tonks wakes up next to Remus!

Horrible Chapter I know, 😭

I'm trying to make the next one more interesting though.

Thanx for reading!

-Sana<3

Edited by -Sana - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sana thumbnail
PM List       

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO THE PM LIST.

AND COMMENT OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ME TO CONTINUE! THANX!          

_LalithaJanaki_
  MusicalAiswarya
missindia26
Maryam.U
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sana, it wasn't a horrible chapter. It was extremely well written and entertaining! I love this story, you've got so much potential!

Add me to the PM List :)

Keep it up!
Lalitha

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Awesome story, I LOVE this! It's adorable, Tonks/Remus are my fav....can't wait for more, amazing job!

You can add me to the PM list too πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MusicalAiswarya - 14 years ago
ragsmastlife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thats a good oneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
feels like the incomplete story of side characters left by rowlings is completed
do continue⭐️⭐️⭐️
Dark Love thumbnail
Nice start...love at first sight? πŸ˜†

Why does she wake up next to remus? and what hit her? 😲

continue soon...
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hiya Sana
Yay a Remus/Tonks FF whoo hoo!
Awsome 1st chapter
Very cute
And very interesting
Wow it seems to be love at first sight
Cant wait to read on, poor Tonks, she's so clumsy
And please can I added to the PM list
Love TJ
-Sana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dark Love

Nice start...love at first sight? πŸ˜†

Why does she wake up next to remus? and what hit her? 😲

continue soon...

you have to wait..................FWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA (im starting a new laugh, ,lol MWAHAHA is getting old) sorry i havent been able to comment on ur FF. Going to though soon..... :P -Sna
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nyc chapter and do pm me when you update
-Sana thumbnail

Chapter 2

Recap:

Remus looked almost'disappointed, like he did when she let go off his hand at the meeting.

"It's really late you should stay, there's an extra room-WATCH OUT!" Tonks turned and suddenly there was sharp pain in her head and everything went blank.

"Ahnn'" a slow moan came from Tonks mouth as she opened her eyes, and tried to get up.

"AHH!" she screamed fell back again, as a piercing pain erupted inside her head.

She pressed her hand to her forehead and found it bandaged.

Tonks quickly sat up looked around, she was in room, but seemed to still be in Grimmauld Place.

Suddenly, she felt something shift under the covers and jumped out of bed, taking out her wand.

Slowly, she reached the corner of the cover, and then as fast as she could she ripped them off and screamed, "Petrificus Totalus!"

But before the spell could hit the target, it took out its wand and screamed back, "PROTEGO!" creating a shield between it and Tonks.

Tonks gasped as she recognized the voice, "REMUS!"

Letting down his shield, Remus groaned, "Tonks! You scared the living daylights out of me!"

Tonks was about to respond when she suddenly stopped, "Wait'why...why were you'?"

She didn't have to finish as the deep red blush on Remus's cheeks told her she didn't have to.

"Er' you hit your head on the coat rack, it got you pretty badly, and you blacked out'when I brought you up here after bandaging your head'I'guess I was really sleepily because the next thing I know is waking up to a body binding spell shooting at me!" Remus explained with the blush still beet red, and a hint of a smile on the corner of his mouth.

There was a awkward silence, "Um...hahaha, well the getting hurt and blacking out part doesn't seem new," Tonks laughed nervously.

Remus suddenly couldn't stop his grin, "Well, your lucky Molly left us a first-aid kit, knowing you'd be here, because that gash was pretty deep," he said with a wink.

Tonks heart melted, but as soon as she opened her mouth a loud grumble erupted from her stomach, and her face resembled a tomato as she had never been so embarrassed.

Remus laughing out loud and walked to the door, "I'll make breakfast while you go freshen up."

Tonks color came back and she tilted her head in amusement, she had never met a man that could cook.

She quickly took a shower and changed into:

Tonks's favorite look.  

She ran downstairs to see Sirius and Remus quietly arguing about something, the abruptly stopping when she entered.  

"Dora! We were just talking about you, Remus told me what happened-" Sirius said with a grin and a sideways glance at Remus.

Remus glared at him and turned to look at Tonks, "Wait'how'd you-"

"Change my hair?" Tonks completed the question.

Remus nodded curiously.

"Watch this," Tonks watched Remus's eyes widen as her hair turned green and long then back to pink and spiky.

"Wow, your metamorphagous?" Remus asked.

"Yup! My mother took polyjuice potion when she was pregnant with me," Tonks replied.

"I've read about it, but I didn't know it could actually happen," Remus said obviously amused.

Tonks was pleased at the thought.

Though, none of them saw the curious, raised-eyebrow-look that Sirius was giving them.

He cleared his throat and got there attention, "If you two are going to stare at each other all day, then I don't think you'll mind if I take some of your toast," and reached over to grab some.

Tonks and Remus both simultaneously shifted their gaze to their plates as their cheeks pinked.

Tonks slapped Sirius's hand away, and narrowed her eyes, "Hands of my toast! I'm starving!"

Sirius grinned and tried to grab the toast again, Tonks fought back and kept slapping his hands away, then she quickly took the toast and licked it, "HAH!" she screamed in triumphant.

Sirius grin widen as he took the toast and took a huge bite as Tonks' jaw dropped.

"MY TOAST!" she yelled and lunged for Sirius.

"CHILDREN! Children! Please there's plenty more!" Remus grinned.

Tonks heart skipped a few beats, and she took hands away from Sirius's neck.

"Yes, Professor," she mumbled.

Then, all at the same time looked up and broke into a fit of laughter.

After the breakfast, Tonks checked watch, "Wow, I should really be getting to my apartment, Moody's patronus is probably waiting for me, thanks for the breakfast it was delicious Remus".

After saying her goodbyes, Tonks apparated to her apartment.

She was shocked to see the door open.

She took out her wand and went inside.

Just as Tonks got inside, the door closed behind her and the apartment became dark and cold. As if all the happiness in the world had died.

Tonks turned, and gasped.

Precap: Tonks is taken to St.Mungos Hospital.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes 😳 there fixed, thanx too Maryam.U :)

will update soon.maybe today. -sana

Hope it was better than the first. :) -Sana😳