-Aarti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ suri thnx fr the article....
.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanu.g

@ rabii ..........ur creation is too hot really nice siggy ..........

Thanks Tanu i am glad that u like it 😃

hi everyone congrats for new fc.....front page is awsome..jyuthi.

goodkashish thumbnail
Edited by goodkashish - 14 years ago
RAdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks nahi kehte no thanks kehte hain yaad nahi FC ka rule 😆
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry 4 being late!!

But this FC is just superb, n d creations r jus mind-blowing!!
Congrated 4 d new FC!
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•                                                      

Rajeev is no more single

July 14th, 2009 - 8:07 am ICT by sampurn -

Well this news can break the heart of many females but it's true that Rajeev Khandelwal is no more single and therefore not ready to mingle. Today at the press conference of Sach Ka Saamna he confessed that he is seeing someone.

When asked about his past relationship (Aamna) or whether he would invite her to the show, Rajeev replied, "Why are you all still stuck with that. I never denied about her, but now I just don't want to say anything as I haven't met her since two years. Right now, I am in a relationship and feeling good about it. "

"Even I do plan to get married and settle down. About Aamna all I can say is that she has her own life and I have my own," he adds further.

The actor cum host further refused to divulge any information about his girlfriend. We just know that she is not from this industry.

Rajeev was once a desirable bachelor but not any more' The one who was the heartthrob as Sujal of Kahin Toh Hoga has broken many hearts with this news. Isn't it?

- Rachana Trivedi/ Sampurn Media

.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the artical May God Bless him
goodkashish thumbnail
does any one know any website....where i can watch live star plus from INDIA........not the USA link.....specially INDIA link......ple pm me....i really appriciate your help

Thanks a lot..

love
Kashish
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Rajeev Khandelwal returns to TV with Sach Ka Saamna

Manisha Mahaldar / CNN-IBN

Mumbai: Television star Rajeev Khandelwal - who crossed over to cinema with Aamir in 2008 - is back on the small screen with a new game show called Sach Ka Saamna.

Rajeev will be donning the role of a show host for the desi version of The Moment of Truth. But unlike any of the participants of the show he's hosting, the actor himself would be uncomfortable facing questions about his personal life.

"As a celebrity I wouldn't want to bring my personal life in public, any which way my life is 24 hours under scrutiny, under the microscope. Maybe one day when I am not a public figure then I would like to test myself on the hot seat," he said.

Meanwhile on the film front, Rajeev is all set to wow his fans with his next titled Peter Gaya Kaam Se which will have the actor in a different look.

"The look in the film is wild. I had to tame my locks a bit for the few more shoots left. But while shooting, I haven't combed my hair, did not use any hair products and didn't even see a mirror through out the film," he said.

With one more film to prove himself at the Box Office and a challenging show to host, this certainly looks like it's the moment of truth for Rajeev Khandelwal, professionally.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/rajeev-khandelwal-returns-to-tv-with-sach-ka-saamna/97142-8.html