Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
wow...thas a huge compliment for shahid....and well deserved as well...he does get into the skin of each character...not many actors can do this, or dont get the opportunity to do this...glad shahid is one of those actors who proves himself with every movie, whether a hit or a flop...hes a performer at the end of the day...and thas wat he does...👏

pankaj kapoor is a favorite of my parents(mine too!!)...we were watching DUS the other day and my parents were all praises for him, and started talking about the body of work he has done in all these years, esp earlier on..

and den i got all excited and said....U NOE, SHAHID KAPOOR IS HIS SON!!!....and my parents, both of them, they go REALLLYY???!!!!!!! i was like yup yup yup...and my parents go, we have been pankaj kapoor fans even before u were born , we wud noe who he son is by now..

i felt so dumb LOL
Really nice compliment cannot wait to see these characters on screen...and i think he is a great actor great to see his prepration.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Pankaj Kapoor sooo did NOT play a double role in DUS !!
Louiccss thumbnail
shahid is great actor i hope its rock
shahid aamir good compl;
Edited by Louiccss - 14 years ago
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Pankaj Kapoor sooo did NOT play a double role in DUS !!

Did he not? Or he was faking it right?

RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

wow...thas a huge compliment for shahid....and well deserved as well...he does get into the skin of each character...not many actors can do this, or dont get the opportunity to do this...glad shahid is one of those actors who proves himself with every movie, whether a hit or a flop...hes a performer at the end of the day...and thas wat he does...👏

pankaj kapoor is a favorite of my parents(mine too!!)...we were watching DUS the otherday and my parents were all praises for him, and started talking about the body of work he has done in all these years, esp earlier on..
and den i got all excited and said....U NOE, SHAHID KAPOOR IS HIS SON!!!....and my parents, both of them, they go REALLLYY???!!!!!!! i was like yup yup yup...and my parents go, we have beenpankaj kapoor fanseven before uwere born, we wud noe who he son is by now..
i felt so dumb LOL

My parents love Pankaj too, and they still cant believe that Shahid is his son! They're always like "Itne serious actor ke beta itna good looking aur acha dancer kaise ho sakta hai?!" hahaa

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shahid is dedicate and works really hard on he's roles, I like that quality about him.
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wowwwww im so happy for my bro..he seems to be having all the appreciation which he always deserved..he really has grown as an actor and im so proud of him..he really is a gem...cant believe the poor guy owuld jsut doss around and not go in his vanity van-jsut for the feel of the characters..i mean its amazing..im so happy for him and i pray that he gets all the awards for the best actor fo rthis movie as he has worked hard for it and im sure its shahid's sheer commitment, dedication and love for his profession of acting which will bring him all the success..

x Mrs.HinalKaranGrover x
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A new poster of kaminey

http://i29.tinypic.com/6pp4l4.jpg
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

A new poster of kaminey

http://i29.tinypic.com/6pp4l4.jpg