Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiwarimanju thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This Hite-me torture was due for sometime, so here it is now. I am already feeling tortured. But thank god there was no memory loss or pretend memory loss story-line.
But her supposed marriage will be very unpleasant to watch. I only watch khemi-hiten's scenes so you can understand how much of bandini I am watching.

Ohhh! Best show for me these days is " love ne mila di jodi " on star one. It is fun with good storyline and extremely goodooking cast.

I love to watch Chotti bahu also. baaki sab serials ka toh dheere dheere tyaag he kar diya hai. Bandini seems to be next on the list.

Nupur's updates are as good as watching the episode for me.
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiwarimanju

This Hite-me torture was due for sometime, so here it is now. I am already feeling tortured. But thank god there was no memory loss or pretend memory loss story-line.
But her supposed marriage will be very unpleasant to watch. I only watch khemi-hiten's scenes so you can understand how much of bandini I am watching.

Ohhh! Best show for me these days is " love ne mila di jodi " on star one. It is fun with good storyline and extremely goodooking cast.

I love to watch Chotti bahu also. baaki sab serials ka toh dheere dheere tyaag he kar diya hai. Bandini seems to be next on the list.

Nupur's updates are as good as watching the episode for me.

You are dot on Manju....Couldn't have said it better.
There were already kala ghane badal mandaroing, knew dooms on it's way....
they spared memory loss but kuch toh new phataka is up the corner...
enough to give us all jhataka!

tiwarimanju thumbnail
Sorry, Nupur...you have to go thru more torture , of watching the nonstop monotonous ,expressionless talk of santo everyday.....but dekho bhala ho tumahara, usski update ke wajah se , I can pinpoint to the very second ke mujhe sirf 3 min ka scene dekhna hai aaj.
Waise, I was very upset because my computer was bit slow, when I was watching the last part of badini on you tube, and I had to bear the torture of watching DM-Santo bed arrangement scene.

BTW , I simple love...adore..and drool for Ronit Roy, but watchig him with santo is bit yuck for me. ( He will be hot at every age, it is santos face which make me lose my appetite )🀒
KHiten thumbnail
[QUOTE=tiwarimanju]This Hite-me torture was due for sometime, so here it is now. I am already feeling tortured. But thank god there was no memory loss or pretend memory loss story-line.

πŸ˜­πŸ˜• thats dot on for me as well. i only watch their scenes. this torture is going to kill me for sure. i am planing to stay far away until they bring them back together which i am guessing will very very long!!!!!!!!!! just imagining Hitens reaction to her marrige kills me POOR Hiten he is going to go through lots paine upcoming episode, i cant stand it. 😑😑 silly EKta and her tem.
😭
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think this topic needs to be closed and unpinned, no need for it anymore I guess now that Khiten aren't together! Guys my last post to all Khitenians! Gonna miss you guys loads, not at all happy about what happened, Khiten aren't going to be together after all, so I'm pretty vexed, 😑 but just thought I'd say my farewells to all you Khitenians out there! Shouldn't have expected anything from the CVs and Ekta, I should've known I would be disappointed in the end! Anyways I'm out guys! Laterz... 

πŸ˜’ R.I.P Khiten! πŸ˜’
tiwarimanju thumbnail
well I have stopped watching the show all together. have no interesting in watching SanRaj romance.
Another romance spoiled by Ekta. There are many other shows of my interest in television. why should I lose my appetite on this one.

Thanks again everybody for this thread....it was fun , while it lasted.
KHiten thumbnail
i would like to say goodbye to everyone, it was so nice obsessing over this and talking all of you, i had grate convos but i cant stand this separation, its too painful. i am gona stop posting and visiting this forum unill KHiten return. Will miss all of you😭
Hitmi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ahhh the good old days... I hope there are still Hitmi fans out there. I really miss Hitmi, here we can remember all the happy moments with Hitmi, and say how much we miss them. I hope they somehow convince Leena to come back in Bandini and bring Hitmi back. Here are some pictures:

Edited by Hitmi - 13 years ago
kichwamaji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked them too....but it would be weird if they came back as a pair now, don't you think??

Although anything is possible in Ekta's world.....she was after all accepted as Arjan's wife....but that would mean getting rid of Toral, who is too sweet a character to leave......who listens to us anywayπŸ˜”!!
Edited by kichwamaji - 13 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the pix can u tell from whee did u get these