Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
The memory loss track would be too boring and has been done to death in so many serials.

I do not know where the writers are going with the Hiten-Khemi scenario. Both were such strong characters and the writers ruined that and also somewhat compromised the integrity of both characters by bringing in the eloping scenario. I guess they needed it to set the base for this  divorce track.

Edited by soap-critic - 14 years ago
tiwarimanju thumbnail

Like you guys, I am also so very disappointed the way,writers have handled Hiten-Khemi's storyline. I think like always, they have started too many secondary storylines and now they have no clue how to bring it all together. Once again a very poor homework done by Ekta's creatives. They are famous for ruining most of their famous love tracks.

In Bandini, I was never interested to see Santo -Malik's love track, Ya it would be nice to see how their relationship would develop, where malik would come to respect Santo in his life.
Hiten-Khemi's love story was the only passionate angle to this otherwise regular soap.Their storyline was initiated in such a unique fashion,that it had intrigued most of the Hiten-Khemi fans...
I knew it ...after watching most of Ekta's shows that her writers and creative team doesn't have into them to bring out great passion and romance in their storylines.
Whereas they could have used burning and sizzling chemistry between Hiten and Khemi's characters.....they managed to burn and fizzle them from the storyline altogether.
Who in the hell wants to watch Briwa's antics...I for sure am not interested in it.
But then , maybe Leena (Khemi )has taken some time off and therefore is not available for the shoot...because other than that I can't find any logical reasoning for her absence from the screen.
I sooooooooooo don't want any memory loss track to come at this time....uff that would be a ultimate turn off for me.

Hey which other serials are u guys watching ?
which couple's chemistry ( past or present ) you find hottest ?

KHiten thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiwarimanju

Like you guys, I am also so very disappointed the way,writers have handled Hiten-Khemi's storyline. I think like always, they have started too many secondary storylines and now they have no clue how to bring it all together. Once again a very poor homework done by Ekta's creatives. They are famous for ruining most of their famous love tracks.

In Bandini, I was never interested to see Santo -Malik's love track, Ya it would be nice to see how their relationship would develop, where malik would come to respect Santo in his life.
Hiten-Khemi's love story was the only passionate angle to this otherwise regular soap.Their storyline was initiated in such a unique fashion,that it had intrigued most of the Hiten-Khemi fans...
I knew it ...after watching most of Ekta's shows that her writers and creative team doesn't have into them to bring out great passion and romance in their storylines.
Whereas they could have used burning and sizzling chemistry between Hiten and Khemi's characters.....they managed to burn and fizzle them from the storyline altogether.
Who in the hell wants to watch Briwa's antics...I for sure am not interested in it.
But then , maybe Leena (Khemi )has taken some time off and therefore is not available for the shoot...because other than that I can't find any logical reasoning for her absence from the screen.
I sooooooooooo don't want any memory loss track to come at this time....uff that would be a ultimate turn off for me.

I swear if they drag this on and not get them together i am going to loose it. I was so upset when Hiten and Toral marriage track start it. Their sure to introduce many misunderstanding and ultimately not getting this grate couple together. i think they need to bring them together, solve the problem and show us more of K +H moments. They can make so man nice story with them by keeping them together. Personally i would love to see Khemi being kidnap and Hiten saving her in a BIG dramatic Bollywood way!! That will be awesome then lots of romantic moments. Also can't wait to them get married and the all important wedding night scene. 😳

in the past i liked Sujal and Kasish at the beginning
Neev and Parchi
Anurag and Prena
Tanya and Karen (i know many people will want to kill me because of this but i start watching when Karen and Tanya scenes start so i got hooked in them)

But I never liked any couple much as I like Hiten and Khemi together, their love story is so innocent and fresh. The chemistry between them is perfect. I WANT THEM TOGEHEER!!

I hate the creative teams

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You just said it all for me! I'm very disappointed with the way the story for Khiten is going! and yes a memory loss would really vex me off! I want Khiten to go back to the way they were! Missing Khiten loads!
KaneBC thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm completely mystified by this HK track. Wasn't the point of the dramatic bus accident, that everyone would assume Khemi is dead? At least that would make more sense than Santo & Nanji's almost indifferent resignation about Khemi leaving and not coming back and Hiten's inaction. Maybe they are waiting for DM to come back to pick up the track. And why hasn't Santo told Hiten that she saw Khemi at Kanji's house or even questioned him about marrying Toral. I know he doesn't want to listen to her but she found ways of making herself heard during the HK elopement drama. Hope Pacey is every bit as yummy as Joshua Jackson and Toral really is no threat to HK. Firstly, I hope he actually exists! Urgh, hate everything about this track. 😡 Edited by --BC-- - 14 years ago
KHiten thumbnail
I dont like how Toral is making all this comparison with Pacey and Hiten. why is she so touchy with when she has her own boyfriend. shouldn't she be finding a away to let her dad know and do something about it 😡 she enoyes me. I also really hope he exists. i very upset with Hiten and Khemi at thhis track. Hiten is not being active enoughf and Khemi is not thinking about Hiten why did she run away with him? 😡💔  i am veery mad at the writeers. They batter not spoile Hitens caracter and They batter not get Hiten and Toral together.
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KHiten

I dont like how Toral is making all this comparison with Pacey and Hiten. why is she so touchy with when she has her own boyfriend. shouldn't she be finding a away to let her dad know and do something about it 😡 she enoyes me. I also really hope he exists. i very upset with Hiten and Khemi at thhis track. Hiten is not being active enoughf and Khemi is not thinking about Hiten why did she run away with him? 😡💔  i am veery mad at the writeers. They batter not spoile Hitens caracter and They batter not get Hiten and Toral together.

I'd be like a typical Ekta Maii story if they get Toral and Hiten together, I will stop watching the show the day that happens! 😡 
KHiten thumbnail
I am with you, i have already stopped coming in regularly.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hi tiwarimanju...
same my feelings are...
initially i watched this show only for HK...but then it seems that while eloping from marriages Ekta maai finally asked them to elope from the story line also...may be she hired them only for some time pd. and also creative do not have any new twist for HK track...thats y they are making us fool with Birwa-Akshat-Santu track...
one by one they are shifting the spotlight from each track...
first it was Sanraj, then Santu-Shashank, Shashank-Kaddu, Khemi-Hiten and now Birwa-Akshat..
may next track will be Moongi and some one else...
lets hope for the best and pray that we can see our fav HK back on the track..

And reg other shows...
as i have selected my name...i m comletely addicted to tele shows... and watched almost all the shows currently on air on every channel...so i have a list of following 3 shows...
1. Chhoti Bahu (on Zee TV) is my fav. serial and the chemistry of lead pair Radhika and Dev is just mindblowing...as viewer I cant describe the effect of those moments whenever they are together on the screen...

2. Rehna Hai Teri Palko ki Chhaon Me...is another one a new entrant on NDTV Imagine...
it is a new serial...i just started watching and like the chemistry of bothe the leads Suman and Karan...

3. I like Uttaran also...after leap the show is really working well and it in Top 10 Serials also...
Veer and Ichchha are doing a gr8 job as a romantic lead pair...

KHiten thumbnail
What do you think its going to happen know, it looks like she is married or pretending to be married because at the beginning she wasn't wearing mangulsutra but now suddenly she is.