devani will change gauri

sajanapatel thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i think devanyi will give gauri a makeover after finding out akash doesnt like her what do u guys think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I sorta agree too because now she really knows what Akash thinks of Gauri instead of the sugarcoated words that Akash normally tells her.  
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope she gives gauri the control of the business and makes akash work under her...tht would  be fun!!!!!
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
yes thats what i think yaar i hope she does that
nancy_loveSK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
two tracks are possible

first track
i think she will give the whole property and business to gauri and wil also change gauri........payal will leave akash when he will have nothing in hand and in this way akash wil realise he did wrong with gauri

second track
major twist.........may be devyani also feel gauri is not good for akash and will ask gauri to leave akash....and then gauri change herself due to her insult

Edited by nancy_loveSK - 14 years ago

but doesnt devyani know that he doesnt like her because when she saw gauri in the ouse she said something but she did say something against her son

jyoti_17 thumbnail

Reading "nancy_loveSK"' comments. I think the first track is more possible. This will make Akash realise that the girls he was after were all very materialistic and after his money. Finally when Akash realises his mistake, he will be on Gauri's side, he then gauri will leave him! (Or should leave him!)

I hope Devyani instigates Gauri to change her appearance. Viewers could do with this change.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
devyani doooooooooooooont do that

Gauri cannot change!!!!!!!!!!
cool-girl-1996 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Devyani will cuz she likes Gauri the way she is and I think Akash will slowly fall for Gauri. What do others think?
06cs119 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i agree with "nancy_loveSK"' firstrack.