%*% Record Room - No Comments Plz %*%

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Welcome everyone to the World of Special Squad team off-screen

King of Detective Series

SPECIAL SQUAD

Hai Officers....

You can find all articles, news, transcripts and interviews about Special Squad and its actors in this section.... You find a new article please post it here... πŸ‘

As the section title says please avoid comments... Comments would be deleted 😊

Just another request.... Before posting any article please do go through the old link to see if it has been posted already.... Please refrain from posting repeated articles.... Articles older than two years would  always be available here... So please refrain from posting them!

Link to previous Record Room! 

!@! Happy "RECORDING" !@!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
The Times of India news
22 Mar 2009, 0000 hrs IST

The actor who became popular with Special Squad, disappeared from the small screen once the serial was pulled off air. After doing small parts in films like Lakshya and Dhokha, Bhanu is back on the small screen. However, it's not a serial that we are talking about.

The actor was seen recently in one of the
short films
directed by Vikram Bhatt for TV. During his Special Squad days, Bhanu had said that he doesn't see himself in any of the saas-bahu serials and the actor seems to have stood by his decision. But with the saas-bahu serials going off the radar, may be it's time for Bhanu to consider taking up some show again.

Courtesy: ruha (Pooja)
maha_prakrti thumbnail

Best foot forward

A participant from the younger brigade of bahus, this actor is making sure that television does not bog down her acting spirit. Manva Naik seen in Teen Bahuraniya and Baa Bahu or baby says she is very particular about choosing a role in daily soaps, "The characters that I am playing in different serials have different shades and I am enjoying it thoroughly."

Besides, she will be shortly seen making her debut in a Marathi flick. And she has all praise for this dance show, "Audience will connect to the show as it is showing the saas bahu relation in a different way. Also the USP of this show is the age group of participants which varies from early 20's to late 50's and even some are in 60's."

Courtesy: aashmi
maha_prakrti thumbnail

'Don Ko Pakadna Mushkil Hi Nahi Namumkin Hai' - Pankit Thakkar By Binita Ramchandani | 17 May 2008 | 9:30am

The talented and charming Atul Joshi aka Pankit Thakkar of Dill Mill Gayye answers a set of rapid fires in a candid chat for our weekly column in Telly Buzz...

Describe yourself in one word:
Honest

Best complement received till date: Actually everyone says I have a cute smile.

Favorite Television Show: Obviously, it has to be Dill Mill Gayye..

You are Passionate about: Cars

If not an actor, what would you have been: I would have been a director. I always wanted to be in Media line only as an Actor or a Director.

Favorite Hangout place: I think there are many places in Mumbai and it's very difficult to state one.

Memorable moment with fans: Actually there is a fan called Trina, she has come up with a blog on Atul i.e. the character I play in DMG and the best part is that she has done it on
http://www.india-forums.com/ Not just that, I also took her advice and that was my way of expressing my heartfelt thanks to her.

One Quality that you like in your partner: The person should accept me the way I am, and that is exactly what I like in my wife..

A Memorable Moment with your kid, Rakshan: Once my son was watching a travel show and he was quite excited to see Singapore in the show. Later when I surprised him by taking to Singapore, he was really happy. I think this is the best thing that I have done for him till date.

Favorite Cuisine: Sizzlers, be it veg or non-veg and now whenever my family goes out, I always end up having sizzlers.

Any Song that is always on your lips: Main Zindagi ka saath nibata chala gaya…..

Favorite Movie Dialogue: Don ka intazar gyaarah mulko ki police kar rahi hai…….Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi naamumkin hai….Why I say this is because if I am not in a mood to talk, then I will never talk and it applies to everyone be it my family, friends etc.

Courtesy: saifeena143 (Trupti)
maha_prakrti thumbnail
So Guyz here is Boxer's small interview

(1) How did you get in Acting?

Ans:-- Don't Remember....But I Know when i was 7 yrs.old started taking interest in acting...Nowadays this age is common but 30 yrs. back not.
I was prepared from very begininng to choose acting as career.which i picked after graduation, though i started working with amature theatre group when i was in twelveth.

2)Which role is best to ur heart?

Ans. :-- Which role....? Role of Ankush Which I played In Star Best sellers"WITNESS:"(one hour story must see if comes repeat ) And Shyam Of "CHOTI MAA"....

3)What was your Experience with Special Squad?

Ans.:-- SS..Wow..No Words.The kind people, the kind of work, and atmosphere got in SS, Amazing...No Serial has given me such kind of learning platform and work satisfaction as SS.The entire serial was shot on Steady cam(moving camera),which was the first such kind of experiment on indian tv..

4)Do Boxer resemble actual Iqbal Bhai?

Ans.:-- Yes..somewhere.... thats why its not in my favourate performances.

5)It has been long,but please can you share any of your memorable moment on the set of Special squad

Ans.:-- Yes its long....But everybody remember when our set caught Fire and i was the last to come out.nobody was injured...very bad scene.

6)Who was more friendly with u on the sets of SS?
Ans:-- All friends...but Bhanu and pankit were the best buddies..

7)What do you think about special squad season 2?

Ans.:-- I doubt...its channels strategy...When they took SS off air,SS was on peak..lets c if they call it for second season..SS is the most deserving serial to come back..Hope u agree with me.

8)signing note-what you wanted to tell to yr fans?
Ans:--

TO MY FANS AND FRIENDS :"When going gets TOUGH..TOUGH gets going". There is a similar sher in urdu,"AB HAWAEIN HI KARENGI ROSHNI KA FAISLA......., JIS DIYE(lamp)MEIN JAAN HOGI WOH DIYA RAH JAYEGA".

SO LONG.....

Report - Trupti Di URF Saifeena 143πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Courtesy: Panchi-fanRamya (Ramya)
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

"Hiten always makes the first move to apologise"

Gauri Pradhan and Hiten Tejwani are one of tellywood's most loved celeb couples. They first met for the shoot of a commercial and later on, they were cast together in serials like Kkutumb and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi where their reel romance translated into real-life romance!

It's been two years to their marriage and they can still easily pass off as newly weds. In fact, their chemistry and tuning is very much evident in Nach Balliye 2, which is currently helping them garner public votes!

Anil Merani caught up with Hiten-Gauri for a quick tete-e-tete to find out the secret to their enduring romance!
"Post NB we will surely think about starting a family"

You had a two year long courtship, did you agree to Hiten's proposal easily?
Gauri: No I really made him sweat! He had to go through the entire tried and tested formula of wining, dinning and giving flowers. He also made repeated requests for marriage and finally I had pity on him and said yes (laughs).
Hiten: Yes, it was not an easy ride for me. But imagine if she had consented quickly, there would have been no fun in courting her! I am a traditional guy, who believes that one must keep pursing his love, till she says yes.

Since this is Hiten's second marriage, Gauri were you uncomfortable with that?

Gauri: See it would have been a a problem, if he had not told me. The fact is I am liberal and broad minded. My only fear was about whether my folks would accept him; which after some cajoling, they finally did.

Was there any fear of taking the plunge for the second time?
Hiten: No. See marriage is about compatibility, which Gauri and me share big time.

It has also been two years of marriage. Have you ever thought of starting a family?
Both: See a decision to start a family is not something which can be taken in haste. One needs to take into various factors like career and time. Hence, post NB 2 when we have the time, we will surely give it a serious thought.
"Gauri is a very good cook - Hiten

How important is space for both of you?
Gauri: Very important for me but not for Hiten. He loves to be in the company of people, while I often feel the need to withdraw into my personal corner. But having said that after marriage, I literally had to throw Hiten out of the house to meet his friends. I told him 'please don't ignore them as then you might lose company of friends which you need'.

Who makes the first move to patch up after a miya-biwi ruffle?
Gauri: It's him. Hiten is always the first one to come forward and say sorry. So sweet na?
Hiten: What's wrong in apologizing? Tiffs happen in all marriages. Why let your ego spoil such a beautiful relationship?

Does Hiten cook?
Gauri: Good God, no! I don't want my kitchen to look like a disaster zone. That's one place in our house, where his entry is barred.
Hiten: Yes baba, I admit that I can't cook for nuts. But then at times I do make nice tea and boiled eggs for Gauri early in the morning. It's the thought that counts more than the action (laughs). She's a very good cook and I simply adore the fish curry she makes.

Does Hiten buy you clothes?
Gauri: What, shopping for me! I have to buy for him too! I don't trust his style.
Hiten: See the reason she shops for me is that firstly, I don't have time and secondly, I trust her dressing sense implicitly. As for shopping for her goes, when we go out together, and I spot an outfit, which I think will suit her, we buy it. I don't believe in giving gifts, just for sake of it!
"We would love to go to Sri Lanka or Maldives"

So Gauri, what is the best gift you have given your hubby?
Gauri: My self! What can be so important than me?

One very good quality about your partner.
Gauri: He's very honest and straight forward.
Hiten: She is caring and loving.

One trait of your partner that you can't stand?
Gauri: He simply can't keep his things in the right place. But then it's a guy thing!
Hiten: She should learn to control her temper.

One character played by your partner that you like the most.
Hiten: Gauri in Kutumb
Gauri: Karan in Kyun Ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

Which destination would be your ideal romantic vacation?
Both: Working in daily soaps hardly leaves you with time for yourself. So how do we plan a vacation? But if given a chance, we surely will go for a nice romantic getaway to either Sri Lanka or Maldives. We love isolated beaches.

😳😳😳

Edited by Panchi-fanRamya - 14 years ago
AlexithyMia thumbnail

http://www.bhaskar.com/2009/06/07/0906071314_hiten_tejwani_gauri_parenting.html
πŸ˜†

Cudnt post as it was in Hindi. check the link for the article😭😭😭

Agar kuch samajh aaye to mujhe PM kar dena 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Panchi-fanRamya - 14 years ago
AlexithyMia thumbnail

'Gauri and I keep doing romantic things'

You took a long break from television, what were you upto?

Nothing much really. Have been relaxing and concentrating on my workout. I have also developed an interest for writing! I have started penning down scripts. Maybe some day I would sit in the Director's chair and scream 'Action!'

People know you as Karan Virani for the past 8 years. How do you intend on breaking that image?

It definitely won't be easy but I am experienced with breaking the set moulds and establishing a new character. For example, after Kutumb too, breaking the Pratham image was not easy but I managed to do it.

When do we get to see Gauri and you back on television together?

I cannot really promise anything as of now. We enjoyed entertaining our fans and hopefully will get to do a lot of more good work together. But all that depends on whatever projects come our way.

Which of your characters is the closest to the real Hiten Tejwani?

It will have to be Karan Virani but if you ask me my all time favorite has to be Pratham from Kutumb.

So what did you do on your 5th anniversary?

(laughs) Yes, we definitely did do romantic things for each other on completing 5 years together! All I can say is, that to keep any marriage alive, romance is extremely crucial. So yes, we do a lot of romantic things for one another. But we like to keep it private. Although I must tell you, it doesn't seem like half a decade is up! It feels like we just tied the knot yesterday!

maha_prakrti thumbnail
    This Friendship Day, Telly Buzz gives you a pictorial presentation of the
  • bonds of 'Friendship' that our telly stars share...
    SLIDESHOW

Manwa Naik and company..

Top Right: Manwa with Kshitee Jog.Bottom Left: Manwa with Kadambari, Kadambari's husband and their

friend...

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5178

Edited by maha_prakrti - 14 years ago
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kuljeet Randhawa, the fantasy of almost every man catapulted to fame with the 'Kohinoor' series. She was also the former Glad rags model and aspired to make it big in the world of acting. Her birth took place in Raniganj, which is situated, in the Indian state of West Bengal. She has traveled almost the whole of the Indian subcontinent as her father was into service in the Indian Police. She had marked her entry into the glamour at a very tender. She started modeling when she was in school. After school she shifted to Delhi and completed her graduation From Delhi University. She also participated in several ad campaigns and had set the ramps on fire on several occasions. The brands that she endorsed while her stint with modeling include Electrolux, Savlon Soap, Maruti, Recova and others.

Her first brush with acting started when she displayed her acting skills in the hugely popular soap called 'Hip Hip Hurray' followed by 'Cats'. Following that Kuljeet Randhawa took a two and a half years break from television. After that she was featured in the portrayal of the lead character Shaina in the very popular suspense thriller 'Special Squad' which was telecasted on Sahara One Television. While she was waiting for the release of her film she took up the 'Kohinoor' project in which she plays a character much similar to that of her personal identity. She plays the character of Irawati who is an extremely self-ascertained woman with a lot of dynamism and her interests as well as her profession bestowed her with an adventure-oriented bent of mind.

She is depicted as a woman who prefers to take decisions by herself and remains vulnerable in the face of threats. This soap has indeed been successful in enough in holding up the acting potential, which was possessed by the glam doll. She has acted in the Bollywood flick 'By Chance', which is all set to see the light of the day. Her huge fan following also wanted this 'lively' soul to be featured in the thriller series. Three month before her death in an interview she claimed that she never goes by any book or never follows any norms. She believes in living life to the fullest, as she did not know what had in store for her. This petite beauty with a perfect-ten figure complimented with great acting flair was sure to go a long way but destiny had other plans in store for her.

Kohinoor seriel But the extremely talented Kuljeet Randhawa gave up her life sometime back due to the reason that she could not cope up with her life's pressure anymore. She was into a relationship with another talented and aspiring small screen actor Bhanu Uday who is mostly known by the character name of Aryan in the extremely popular detective series 'Special Squad'. They were both seeing each other for quite a short time. It was concluded that since many days the actress was going through a lot of mental stress and ultimately opted for suicide to end her life. Despite all the miserable conditions that her family has gone through it can only be wished that her soul rests in peace.