Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Amrita usually dresses good, unfortunately this time she didn't. The dress is bad!

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

how months preg is she.. sh gotmarried 2-3 months ago??

Amrita, making her way on the event circuit, nothing new. She does seem quite flushed in these photographs.

Shenaz Treasurywala looks just like she did in the Ishq Visk days. She is quite pretty so I am glad Amrita showed up at this event, so it got posted here, because I haven't seen pics of Shenaz in awhile, lol.
Edited by dizzyonlemonade - 14 years ago
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont like her wardrobe...but tfs

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

Amrita, making her way on the event circuit, nothing new. She does seem quite flushed in these photographs.

Shenaz Treasurywala looks just like she did in the Ishq Visk days. She is quite pretty so I am glad Amrita showed up at this event, so it got posted here, because I haven't seen pics of Shenaz in awhile, lol.

Dizzy, I so agree and thanks, I never remember her last name! 😆I liked this topic only because I could see Shenaz's pic here. Haha...I used to be such a Shenaz wannabe during her MTV days in 98/99....actually who wasn't.😆
Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

how months preg is she.. sh gotmarried 2-3 months ago??

i know i was thinking the same thing! shes like past her first trimester right, cuz thats when the belly really starts to show. and she got married in march...so maybe she got pregnant immediately! lol who knows...

or could it be...that she was pregnant and then got married? which would explain the shot gun wedding lol......haha i sound like an auntie gossiping ..but nah..i dont think she was pregnant at her wedding cuz she kinda had a belly then too...