kriti.singh.20 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey friends. I am a silent member of the forum. I was frustrated by seeing last episodes. so i have tried to create a naksh scene. hope you all will like it.

Naksh has got married and they also have started feeling love for each other. They have gone for outing for the first time. Aks is dressed in a light pink coloured saree and naitik has worn a blue colored shirt.n saw her and was very happy to see her. He said you are looking very beautiful akshara. They went on a hillside area where they met for the first time alone previously. Then they went to eat ice cream this time with aks choice. There were some boys starring at aks. Naitik became red after seeing this. He said lets go from here. Aks aksed what happened naitik ji. He doesnot answered. Then they went to mall where aks choiced a shirt for naitik ji and naitik ji bought a diamond necklace but didn't showed it to aks. Then they went to have a candle light dinner. It was very romantic as the hall was vacant and there were only naksh. A romantic music was playing in the background and they ordered Chinese food. They were sitting looking into each others eyes and then naitik holded her hand and kissed her. Aks blushed and naitik said to her I love you akshara. He wanted same reply from aks but she became naughty and didn't said to her and she was busy in listening to music. She was doing this intentionally to tease naitik. N also became angry but in loving manner. Then it started raining. N was running towards the car but then he realized that aks was enjoying the rain. He said come soon akshara ji otherwise you will be ill. But she didn't listened and moved towards him and dragged him also in the rain. Aks was enjoying and then n was looking at aks. He holded her hand and said Akshara you are looking even more beautiful now and kissed her on her cheeks. They both hugged eachother and aks was also responding well. She was breathing heavily when n put his hands on her waist and also put her hands on his own waist. He said akshara I am waiting for your reply from restaurant. As she was already in his arms so she was becoming weak. She kissed n on his cheeks and said naitik ji kya aap mera jawab nahi jante? N said main apse sunnna chahta hoon. She said it is very late and daddaji must be very angry. N again didn't got the answer. They were on their way in car. Aks felt sleepy and she was in natik's arms. When they reached home N found that lights were off and every one was sleeping. Aks was awaken till that time. N was also not in a mood to forgive aks and also that he want his answer today only. Aks came out of the car and naitik suddenly took her into her arms and was moving towards their room. Aks said naitik ji chodiye koi dekh lega. N said I don't care apne mujhe bahut pareshan kar liya hai ab meri baari hai. Ab aap kahin nahin ja payengi. Apko jawab dena hi hoga. Aks was smiling. Gayatri was awaken waiting for them and saw them from her room and smiled.

After reaching to room aks said naitikji chodiye aap change kar li jiye nahi to apko sardi ho jayegi. N said nahi pehle aap jawab dijiye. Aks was worried about him and theen she kissed him on his forehead and said naitikji I love you , main sirf apki hoon aur aap sirf mere hain. Naitik became very happy and said main apke bina nahi reh sakata hoon. He was upset and done all this because of ice cream parlour incident. Aks said please change your clothes and took a towel and start wetting his hairs and then n also started wetting her hairs. Then aks went to change. She was removing her jewellery then suddenly N came and put necklace on her neck. She said it is so beautiful. N said not more than you. He came closer to her and then kissed her forehead and cheeks. He lifted her on his arms and put her on the bed. He started putting his fingers in her hairs and kissing her neck. Aks was also becoming restless and she also was responding. Then N kissed her lips and then both of them were happy to loose each other to persons they love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was really really romantic!very nice!really liked it/!
awesome work!
do write more!!really liked it! 😊
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was really very very nice and rommantic...write another one also..
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
it was very rommantic ...really liked it...
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was really nice and romantic!!
well done !!👍🏼
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very sweet and so romantic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by AaRtINaKsH - 14 years ago
it was really very romantic.........
and nice...........
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its really cute

Sanjana!