Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria_awan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: anasrashid_fan

very nice part di👏.........loved the way u described the beauty n personality of sanyo😳........will wait 4 next part😃

thanks kalyani😉
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow maria
mindblowing
i jus read the outline of ur ff and have not read ur ff and its sounds fabulous
i will read right now and comment
but please post the next part
love u loads for a awesome update
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
maria .... sach kahu tho dil mein hulchul si ho rahi hai....want to know more
the update was glorious
please update karo...jaldi
mujhe bhi sanyo ki tarah sabar nahi ho raha....to read more
please continue
as soon as possible to ur marvelous and sweet update

niyaati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey..nice ud...
woh maa me to...hahh..me use yatra me mila tha.vo bht seedhi h..
heheh..prithvi bada utavala h sanyo k bare me baat karna chahta h..heheh..vaah
maria_awan thumbnail

Originally posted by: letsrockshona

maria .... sach kahu tho dil mein hulchul si ho rahi hai....want to know more

the update was glorious
please update karo...jaldi
mujhe bhi sanyo ki tarah sabar nahi ho raha....to read more
please continue
as soon as possible to ur marvelous and sweet update

Thanks shona dear 4 ur love and support  i will next part today  today  in evening 😊i am just too happy that u all like my story keep ur love and support with so that i can continue😊
maria_awan thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyaati

hey..nice ud...

woh maa me to...hahh..me use yatra me mila tha.vo bht seedhi h..
heheh..prithvi bada utavala h sanyo k bare me baat karna chahta h..heheh..vaah

thanks niyaati dear  4 ur support

niyaati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maria_awan

thanks niyaati dear  4 ur support

ohh anytime lozl..😆😆
maria_awan thumbnail
Hi girls thanks 4 ur support here is the new part  of my story        
PART 3
jaichand and their family has left from kannoj  to each ajmer , here in ajmer thet prepartion  is going as they all planned and made look like a heaven on earth  ,  and they r waiting 4 them to arrive , prithvi is now ready   sitting with his friends
"aj kiya toofa do gay tum maharaj ko "says arjun
"unko hum kiya dai unkay pass sab to hai " says prithvi with a deep thought
"par aj kay din kuch khas hona chiayay na "says chand
"samaj nahi arah kiya sun unko jo unko acha lagay"says prithvi
 "koi hatiyar jin ki unko zarurat par jay "says pundir
 "aj unka janam din hai  who yudh par nah jaaray hain jo hatiyar  do gay tumko pundir"says  arjun
"to phir kiya do gay "says chand
"nai ap apni zimadari unkay prathi nibayin yehi  unka toofa hoga jo who ap se chatay hain"says prithvi mom coming into his room
 "tik hai maa apni jan day kar bhi hum yeh  farz nibyain gay "says prithvi and his friends
a dassi  came in and tell maharani  that j aichandbout to   come
and she leaves 4 the prepartion  of their savagat
 finally after  few min they arrives at the door of the mehel  ,prithvi in his room suddenly feel some thing in him self  that nandini is near him and he went to the window of the room and looks out  side  , all friends ask him "kiya hua tumko yeh achanak bahir kiya daik rahay ho " prithvi says"hum lagay kay who,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he gets quiet "
"oh to tumko laag kay nandini hai " arjun start pulling his leg
"haan pata nahi kyun achanak hum ko aisa laga" says prithvi
"who aj kal har waqt tumko ussi ko hi to sochaty ho na isliyay"says pundir with a smile
"tum sab bhi na  kahin bhi shuro ho jatay ho "says prithvi
"maar khayo kay mujse tum sab"says prithvi with a little worried look on his face
"haay...........tumaray liayay jaan bhi hazar kar daitay  par abhi humein janam din ka maza laina hai aur bohat sa khana   khana haina "says arjun as he always can do anything 4 food
everybody laughed at this answer and at the door  of the mehal jaichand arrives with his  family and maharaj someshwar ,maharani kamlavati and maharaj anangpal  came to welcome them in their life big day , maharani kamlavati does the arti of everyone and ask them  to come in , after coming everybody hugs each other ,maharani kamlavati ask "hamari gungun kahan hai "to maharani naintara
"who bas beechay hi thi hamaray palki se nikal thi abhi to "says maharani nainatara
"arre tp phir hai nat gat aur samajdar gungun"says maharaj someshwar
"hum yahan hai baba sa "says sanyogita coming into the mehel  with a gift in his hand
"kahan thi ap hum sab ap ko dun rahay thay " says maharaj and maharani of ajmer
sanyogita comes near them and hug them  turn  by turn  and says"hum pane baba sa kay liayay ik toofa  layin hai  apne haton se banaya hua"
"maharaj becomes too happy and says"sachi apnon hatton se banaya hai hamara gungun ne par kyun , itni mehnat  ki ap ne ap ayi hamaray liay yehi hi to toofa hai na sab se bara , agar pa takk jati to "
"nahi baba sa ap kay liay to hum kuch bhi karsakatay haina  to yeh kam to kuch bhi nai tha "says sanyogita  witha small and beautiful smile
"kiya hai jo hamari gungun layi hai hamaray liay " says maharaj someshwar
"ik shall jis par hum ne apney hath se kam kiya hai pata hai ap ko baba sa is ko banay mein humko pura ik hafta laga tha "says sanyogit excitely
"bohat khub baita hum ap ka yeh toofa apni jan se bhi samabal  kar rakain gay "says maharaj
"ab toofa choriya ap gungun yahan ayin hamaray pass hum ap ko daikna chaty hain  kab se nahi daika "says maharani kamlavati to her
she goes near her and maharani hugs and she had tears in her eyes , seeingthsi sanyogita ask her"kiay hua bari maa ap ki ankon mein ansun kyun hai "
"ap ko daik kar hamari gungun kitni bari ho gayi hai akri dafa hum delhi mein milay tahy pooja par aur ab mil rahy hian  ,kitni baar i ho gayi hain ap aur khubsurat bhi  "says maharani to her , she get shy  , ,maharaj anangpal say "chalo ab andhar bhi sarri batein yahin karni hai gungun se"and they came in , after sitting in the hall where the function is about to start  sanyogita ask maharani "bari maa where is  prithvi and pritha " cannot control his excitment to meet prithvi
"who apni kamron mein bas aty hi ho gain tum chali jayo unse milay " says maharani kamlavati to her and she left from there to meet him but in the way  her feet get slip and she falls down , arjun coming out of prithvi room to see who has arrived  and sees that nandini is  on the floor   at a quiet distance from her and he is shocked and happy to see this , he just cannot belive her eyes and goes back in to the room and says "prithvi who bahir .........................."
all of them get worried"kiya hua bahir " they says to him
"who humne nandini ko daika  who gir  gayi thi baihir  kuch faislay par thi humse ussne humko nahi daika  aur phir tumko batany jaldi se andar aya hain jaldi chalo bahir"says arjun , all of them  get shocked and happy  that how can she be here bc she didnot know their true indentities ,they all went outside and there is nothing
arjun gets confusen prithvi ask him"where is nandini"
"who abhi to yahin thi pata nahi kahan gayi  sach mein who yahan thi  "says with a  weird look
"tumko bhook kuch ziyad hi lagi hai warna nandini yahan kahan se ayay gi"says pundir witha  little anger ,
"bilawaja hamari race lag vadi  tumney"says chand 
arjun is thinking that how  can he be wrong in reconizing her  and says "yahan sainik kharay hain inse puchaty hain  who yahin kahin hogi"says arjun
they went to a sainik standing near them and ask "kiya yahan tumne kisi larki ko daika girtay huay" ,the sainik says "nahi kuvar ji yahan to koiu nahi  "
they all turn to arjun and chand says " arjun tumara baram ho ga  "
arjun says with a very confuse look  "shayd" they all went down to meet the guests
prithvi comes and meet maharaj jaichand and maharaj hugs him and says "kitni bara ho gay hai  hamara shota sa rajkumar"
prithvi smiles in return and then he comes to maharani naintara  and bent down to touch her feet and take the blessings but she stop him  and says "hamara baita to hamaray galay lagay ga and he hugs and says choti maa kaisi hain ap"
she says "hum tik hian tum kaisay ho aur yeh sab tumaray dost haina anr yeh darmiyan mein chand hai jo bcahpan mein tumaray saththa "
prithvi says "ap ko abhi tak yaad hai   "
"haan kyun kay tum dono hi hamein hamesha  khush kartay tahy na " says to them and they all come near maharani and take her blessing
"choti maa sanyogita nahi ayi ap kay sath "says prithvi
"ayi hai yahin hai mehal mein pritha kay kamray mein ho gi"says maharaani
"hum usse mil kar atay hain"and he went  to pritha room but no one is there
coming out of their  room he saw nandini talking to  lady in corridor and he went there running and she is not there  , but pritha is talking to that lady and after seeing him running she ask her "bhaya kiay hua ap bag kyun rahay hain " he says "yahan tum thi bahi is aurat se baat karahi thi "
"ji bhaya "says pritha  unable to control her smile but does it with great diffculty
"acha  hamara baram ho ga  "says to himself
"kiya kaha bhaya" says pritha
"kuch nahi  hum abhi atay hain "say to pritha and left
pritha laughed 4 5 min  and say"diij ab ap bahir ajayo bhaya chalay gay hain"
"oh shukar hai chalay gaya  gun tumara bhai "says to  pritha with a smile and teasing look on her face
"ap yatra mein bhaya se mili thi aut ap dono se ik dusray ko khub tang kiya par abhi ap kyun nahi mili unse  diij"says pritha
"kyun kay hum tumarary bhay ko tnag karna chatay hain" says sanyogita
"shart laga lain bhaya nahi samajin gay kay ap yaahan ho who samajin gay ap unk baram ho"says pritha
"yeh hi to mein chati hoon gun"says sanyogita
"milan lain na bhaya se aur un sab se bhi warna who pagal ho jayin gay "says pritha
"aj milan gay tumaray bhayon se hum gun par thoary se mazak kay baad"says sanyogita
and they both come down into the mehal looking around them ,saving her self from bigary rahis ki toli se
prithvi comes to choti maa and says "humko sanyogita nahi mili mehal mein"
"par who to yahi hain "says maharani naintara
"acha to hum  usko dunaty hain" says prithvi and goes to his friends , he was looking tense ,everyone ask him "kiya hau "
"mujay laga kay meinay nandini ko daiak tha  abhi upar par jab hum  wahaan gay to  pritha thi "says prithvi
"arjun kam tha yaar jo tumko bhi baram honay shuroo ho gay hain agar who wahan hoti to pritha na daikti usse"says pundir
"haan yeh bhi sayi hai chalo jany do is baat ko "says prithvi
sanyogita came into the same hall standing at a distance from them  and in between she made some dasiyan to satnd so they cannot see them
after a few mintues  prithvi father call them  and they went to him and say"kiya hua maharaj"
"kiay tum sab sanyogita se milay ho "says maharaj someshwar
"nahi pita ji abhi tak nahi "says prithvi
"acha  hum milvatay hain tum sab ko usse"and give a voice to pritha and sanyogita who is standing at other corner
sanyogita turns and prithvi and all of them are shocked  (thier mouth get open in shock)and sanyogita and pritha started walking toward them
maharaj say "yeh hai hamari gungun mera matalab hai kannoj ki rajkumari sanyogita " and leaves them alone 4 talking
all of them are looking at each other  thinking it is their  thought
"kiya hua bigray rahis aur uski toli ko"says sanyogita
they all came back to their senses that it is not their thought

NOTE: this is all 4 this time next part will here on wednesday
enjoyt it and do write ur views and comments , now sanyogita will meet prithvi in next part😃zara sabar  rakiya ga friends😉
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Wonderful update maria,Sach mein iye gungun naam mujhe bahut paya aur iye sanyogita, prithvi aur unke doston ke sath aacha majak kia.I loved this update.It was superb dear.Waiting for next part. 

Edited by veersherafan1 - 14 years ago
hey maria! i will read ur ff sooon huni!