Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Alrighty then. I trust you got my PM's, Nishi? Do reply back with comments for each Short Story. *Giggles*
In the last sentence I should have wrote; "Life my friend, is anything but a bed of roses."

Lemme go change that.
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nikasha-

Yuppers.😊 It's like a time machine, except with dreams.😆

dreams machine 😆😃 so cool..
Nikasha. thumbnail
That reminds me of Bhaskar's Dream Machine song from Bhaskar Bharti.
Girl_2007 thumbnail

That reminds me of Bhaskar's Dream Machine song from Bhaskar Bharti.

no idea about it... 😃😆😆 sorry...
Nikasha. thumbnail

Kyun - Episode 21

"What? You rotten old dirty hag good for nothing womanizer!" Priyanca screamed.

"Are you okay?" said a voice behind Priyanca.

Priyanca turned around. It was Sameer. "No. My car won't start." Priyanca said sighing.

"I'll give you a ride if you want..." Sameer said smiling.

"Really?" Priyanca said sarcastically.

"Sure, come on. My car's the blue mercedes to the left." Sameer said opening Priyanca's door and helping her up off her seat.

The two walked over to Sameer's car, and Sameer politely opened the door for her. Priyanca sat down, and buckled her seat belt. Sameer walked over to the driver's seat, and sat down. He buckled his seat belt, and started the car. Sameer pulled out of the driveway, and ventured out into the outskirts of a chilly London road.

The two talked on the way to Priyanca's house, and they felt as if they knew each other forever. They chatted about things they saw on tv, how they both loved to play in the snow when they were kids, and loads of other stuff. Before they knew it, they had arrived at Priyanca's apartment.

Sameer and Priyanca walked up to Priyanca's apartment, and said their Good-Bye's.

"Hmmm." Priyanca thought to herself. "Sameer isn't half bad. I mean sure, he hangs out with Sakshham which is totally disgusting, but he himself is a great guy."

Priyanca's phone rang. It was Isha.

"Hey Priyanca! Wanna go hang out and check out the new park at McCarthy street?" Isha's voice said loudly from the other line.

"Sure. Meet you there?" Priyanca said.

"Alright. See you there... Bye!" Isha said, hanging up.

Priyanca ran to her room and changed her top. She put on a purple Turtleneck sweater and a wooly pink jacket. These days the weather in London was getting a whole lot chillier. It was around 46 Degrees Farenheit. Since she felt a bit hungry, Priyanca ran off the kitchen gulped down a glass of heated milk. She ran off, down the apartment complex's steps to the parking lot, where her park stoood shining in front of her. Priyanca hurried off to her car and started the car. She put on the song More Piya from an album called Ustad and the Divas.

Priyanca did her best to hurry to the park, but it wasn't easy with all the traffic London presented to her. Finally, after around 27 minutes Priyanca reached the park on McCathy Street; the Wallow-Wood Park. Priyanca ran over to the bench where she saw Isha sitting, with a rather impatient look on her face and a steady beat of loud stomps coming from her boot-covered feet.

"Sorry I'm late... Traffic you know." Priyanca said blushing.

"It's alright." Isha said smiling.

"So... What's up?" Priyanca said sitting down on the bench.

"Nothing much. Isn't this park lovely? Isn't strange that out of all the people at the park, there's only woman here. I mean look around!" Isha said gazing at all the people at the park.

"I didn't notice... Hey! That's true. They should call this Lovely Lady park." Priyanca said giggling.

"So what did you do after college? Have you started your paper yet?" Isha asked.

"No, I haven't. Actually my car wouldn't start so Sameer gave me a ride home. He's a really nice guy, Sameer is. A lot better than Sakshham anyways. He's cute too... and smart. He has a great sense of humor and ___" Priyanca said.

"I, I better go now. You know... to start the paper." Isha said quickly, interupting Priyanca.

"But I thought you already started the paper." Priyanca said, with a confused expression on her face.

"Yeah, that's what I meant. Okay bye now. See you tomorrow!" Isha said, running off.

Priyanca chuckled to herself and said, "Isha's such a nut. She's always so happy and up-beat."

If only Priyanca could see the fact that Isha had tears in her eyes, and was sobbing by the time she reached her car. But why?

-End of Episode 21-
Nikasha. thumbnail
This is the link to the Dream Machine song. Skip ahead like 30 seconds.

Girl_2007 thumbnail

This is the link to the Dream Machine song. Skip ahead like 30 seconds.

thanks for the link 😃
Girl_2007 thumbnail
and cool chapter.. was Isha crying for some reason related to Sameer??... :S
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello..
im crying..NOT!
aw, thats sad..but its okay =)
i get my happy ending right?
but anyways, sorry for not replying earlier..
i was in a foul mood and would've hurt ur feeling with some rude comment..
anyways, nice update..
and sameer is very nice..
i think im very lucky =)
unless ur going to make another guy enter or make some devilish little twist *smirks*
and yea, i have a little request, could u change Isha;s name, if possible..
i just realised, im kinda, no very possesive about my name =S
so dunno..
Edited by lovely_lady - 14 years ago
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
of course isha is crying because she sees that priyu is starting to like sameer..