Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
lemme guess..
the family wont like the food?
anyways, yea, boring update..
but good nevertheless..
Nikasha. thumbnail
No. Should I post another, more interesting update? Yes or No?
Nikasha. thumbnail

Kyun - Episode 18 [Season Finale]

The rest of the family slowly awoke, and got ready. They came downstairs, and smelled something strange, yet good. The smell of parathas! The trio, especially Sakshham, rushed over to the table and took a few parathas.

"These parathas are delicious Priyanca! Simply delcious!" Sakshham said, taking two more parathas from the now stack of 3 parathas.

"Thanks." Priyanca said, taking the remaining 3.

"Really Priyanca Beti, these parathas are very good." Lata said, giving Priyanca a warm smile.

"Which reminds me! As per tradition, I have to give you a gift - as a shagun." Lata said smiling.

"Umm... here it is!" Lata said digging her hand into the pocket of her [salwar kameez's] kameez and taking out a pair of diamond-studded kangans.

She walked over to Priyanca's side of the table, and took one of Priyanca's wrists. She slipped the kangan onto Priyanca's wrist, and slipped the other kangan on her other wrist. Then she smiled.

"Thanks Ma I__" Priyanca was interuppted by the sound of a cell phone ringing. It was Priyanca's.

Priyanca ran up the steps to get her cell phone, and quickly walked into Sakshham's room. She took ahold of her vibrating and ringing iPhone, and pressed the Talk button. It was Priyanca's mom.

"Hi Beti! How is your first day at your sasuraal?" Anu said grinning in her hotel room.

"It's great mama. That paneer paratha recipe you taught me really came in handy." Priyanca said patting her now full stomach.

"Sure Priyanca, anytime." Anu said with a smile.

"Mama, how do you make Kadhi? You know for Kadhi Chawal?" Priyanca said as she walked to the stairs.

"Well you start by___" Anu was interuppted by a loud scream that was heard at the other line, followed by a group of people yelling her daughter's name.

"Hello? Hello Priyanca? Hello?" said a frightened Anu.

Priyanca's phone fell out of her hand as she rolled down the stairs, one after the other, until she stopped at the edge of the stairs. Priyanca was in unbearable pain, and her head was bleeding badly.

"Hello MaJi, it's me Sakshham. I'll call you later okay. Umm no, meet us at London Hospital pronto!" Sakshham said quickly.

"But beta what happend?" Anu said with tears in her eyes. It was too late. The call was ended.

Sakshham took an unconsious Priyanca in her arms, and was followed to the car by his parents. Sakshham drove to the hospital as fast as he could, with tears in his eyes. Once his car reached the hospital, Sakshham ran into the hospital while his dad parked the car for him. Lata followed suit. Despite having to wait a long time for an empty room, a doctor took Priyanca in and had her taken to tje emergancy room. The doctor assured the Oberoi's that everything will be okay, and told them to wait in the waiting area. The 3 waited for hours, and were soon joined by Priyanca's parents. Sakshham couldn't help but burst into tears again after seeing Anu's tear-streaked face. The five waited for a couple more hours, with worried expressions on their faces. No body ate, and everyone was worried-sick. Fianlly, a nurse came and told them the news.

"Congratulations sir. We could save the woman, and the baby is doing fine."

"Baby? What baby?" Sakshham said in shock and disbelief.

"Sakshham, you should have told us that you and Priyanca..." Lata said narrowing her eyes.

"But Ma I didn't." Sakshham said with wide eyes.

"Of course, of course. Then who did?" Lata said sarcastically?

"I did!" said a man entering the dim-lit room, casting a shadow along the wall. It was a young and dashing man, in his early twenties. He was wearing jeans and a long-sleeved button-down shirt. He was wearing an expensive silver watch, and a gold wedding band. He was Mr. Sameer Kapoor. 

-End of Episode 18-

This part is quite short, but has a big impact on the story! I hope you all have an awesome time while I'm gone, Don't miss me too much!
Nikasha. thumbnail

Note:

Hello Everyone!🤗

I hope you all are having a great summer. Anyways, starting on July 27 till August 10, I will be out of town and less-active. During that time, I will not be updating. Please don't forget my FF, as I have a lot more suspense and drama planned for the future. Enjoy your two weeks without my misfortunate tale of drama and desired love, and sit back, and relax.

-Nikasha-
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
part 14-

nikasha yeh kya hai yaar 😡 so many twists am getting so shocked at each update. so suspense... 😭😭😭 yaar this was just a dream i alwmost had heart attack. and then omg when the next update started sounding like the same dream they had...😭😭😭 shaadi shuru karein ðŸ˜­ this all coming too fast. ufffff diamond and gold mangalsutras yaar stop doing this to us😭 but THANK God they got married to the right person 😲 what do u mean this might change...

will comment on the next update tomorrow
Edited by *Nishi* - 14 years ago
Nikasha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Nishi*

part 14-

nikasha yeh kya hai yaar 😡 so many twists am getting so shocked at each update. so suspense... 😭😭😭 yaar this was just a dream i alwmost had heart attack. and then omg when the next update started sounding like the same dream they had...😭😭😭 shaadi shuru karein ðŸ˜­ this all coming too fast. ufffff diamond and gold mangalsutras yaar stop doing this to us😭 but THANK God they got married to the right person 😲 what do u mean this might change...

will comment on the next update tomorrow

Lols, wait till you read today's update. What's so bad with gold and diamond mangalsutras?
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ nothing yaar it was just all coming so fast 😆
lovely_lady thumbnail
WTF?
Pri is preggy with Sameer's baby?
what?
i..uh..wha..huh?
i am so confused..
that was VERY unexpected!
Nikasha. thumbnail

🤣 -- I'll {or really Priyancs will} explain when I come back. Earlier, I was going to be such a wacko that in place of Sameer, I would have made it a 50 something year old Karan Jaiswal who was mistaken to be dead. Your lucky it's just Sameer. I'm thinking up of an interesting track ahead, where you, Isha will play a big part in the story. Lets just say nothing is as it seems, and no one can be trusted. No one! I'm even worse than Ekta with all the twists and crap in this story. Don't hate me and my FF. *Blushes*

Lemme give you all a small hint. Just because some of the actors have been given a lot of "screen space," doesn't mean they are the main characters. Leads will become vamps, and friends will become leads. Arre chup kar Nikasha, I've said enough already.

EDIT: If you have seen the movie Race, it's a lot like it. Nothing is as it seems. Whoa, infact it's totally *inspired* by Race... I just realized that. Maybe because I'm listening to Pehli Nazar Mein on my *new* iPod.
Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago
lovely_lady thumbnail
im still pretty confused..
can u just update!
i need to know what happens next!
anyways, so, Sham will become negative and Sameer positive?
huh? and how will i play a big part?
what?
now im even more confused =S