Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh my....now what abt CC's?

ok i agree u wanna quit spamming....but like this...i mean why cant certain members b watched now on and c that they get warnings or tag them and see only those members dont spam....

How much can u say for topics lik where they provide HQ videos or other relevant stuff like pictures....i mean arent certain topics opened for discussions only daily basis to discuss over there..we cant "discuss" much or anything for that matter in videobies posts.....n i think even pressing the like button and not commenting 150 chars means tagging.....but then what if we like the post what videobies post and dont wanna comment on it....i mean many will just stop pressing th like button even if they like the topic if they dont wanna comment or cant comment 150 characters....

I respect this decision....but i dont fully agree with itπŸ˜•........I mean 150 chars now is too much....!!!

Edited by Steff_DMG - 14 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i can't agree more wid Raina,Kashvii,p_Shal.... kudos to IF Dev team fr taking initiative steps for its developmentπŸ‘πŸΌ
hello. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just hope that the amount of attention given to a post on this thread doesnt depend on how much the DEV team is praised. This is exactly what I meant about the whole if you disagree, you're wrong...Must I have to agree with everything the DEV team says in order to be "right"?
Though I do suppose flattery is the only way to accomplish anything, opinions lack much value if there isnt the element of sucking up.
dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
srry but i dont like this idea very much
no offence
not every one is a great speaker
a single emotion or just one word some times says it all
ok lets take games for an eg. we have 2 write just one work
we cant describe things when we r playing games
i agree u r trying to encourage discussion but then many members might just stop answering because of lack of their content on a particular topic.
maybe i can write 2pgs about something and for some other topic i have just a few words. that would mean i cant participate in that discussion.
maybe u can make that a rule that we dont get a +1 in posts which are less than 150 characters but we should be allowed to post without being called spammers.

deeksha
iTangled_25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlit.gold

I just hope that the amount of attention given to a post on this thread doesnt depend on how much the DEV team is praised. This is exactly what I meant about the whole if you disagree, you're wrong...Must I have to agree with everything the DEV team says in order to be "right"?

Though I do suppose flattery is the only way to accomplish anything, opinions lack much value if there isnt the element of sucking up.

I couldnt agree with u better...!!!

now what m i to type..thats all i had to say to the quote

ok so...Loads of Love

Steff....!!!!

errr...now? i hope its 150?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

rapi_c thumbnail
i like d idea of having a min character count for each post to stop spamming.. but 150 is way too high a figure.. some ppl r laconic who like to and can speak out their mind in fewer words.. there should be consideration for them, they may be unnecessarily forced to use more words than needed.. 50 could be a better figure..

besides this rule is not much suitable for CCs, they would require an exemption.. some ppl have given idea of spammer-watch which may work quite nicely imo..
.anjz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
please reply.. if this is necessary in the chat clubs too????

i dont think soo..!!!

its chatting... we can chat with jus one word(sumtyms...)....
-KingAragorn- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapi_c

i like d idea of having a min character count for each post to stop spamming.. but 150 is way too high a figure.. some ppl r laconic who like to and can speak out their mind in fewer words.. there should be consideration for them, they may be unnecessarily forced to use more words than needed.. 50 could be a better figure..

besides this rule is not much suitable for CCs, they would require an exemption.. some ppl have given idea of spammer-watch which may work quite nicely imo..

Brilliant!!!! πŸ‘  I almost used that word in blue, then I didn't...  😳 
.......................................................................................................................................

Originally posted by: moonlit.gold

Chandz, te saaaooo taka sachi vat kidhi πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

This is the most stupiest rule i have ever come across, people like me who don't like to write much will get warning and will get banned πŸ˜•

SUCCESS HAVE SUCKED UP THE BRAIN πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by stint - 14 years ago
iTangled_25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

My two cents:

Overall this forum may very well be shut down because frankly there's no use of it. Last time I checked the meaning of "discussion" in Oxford's dictionary, it stated "Identify issues and provide points for and/or against."
🀣 

IF may very well be unaware of the meaning or at least the kings and queens are fo sho!   

Let me suggest you a few tips before this place is fully deserted by the intellectual minds and is only left with ROFL'ers, LOL'ers, and MWAAAH'ers.

First I believe that if your intention is to have this forum carry scholarly discussions, be it positive or negative, then eliminate your biased moderators. It's not my fault that I am not best friends with them or text them on their cell phones 'xoxo' 24/7. I have a life you see.  I visit this place that has little or no sanity left to catch reviews, participate in discussions, or watch videos; not to find my future spouse.

Secondly, make the DEV team comprehend that a topic cannot be shut down because it highlights negative features of a character or episode. If you go back to the definition of discussion, then you will be able to view that discussion and debate value both the positive and negative features. Another aspect that I find absolutely comical is that many moderators have apparently perhaps forgotten that a show consists of fictional characters and not non fictional characters. Heheh. Once they comprehend that vital fact, then issues will begin to resolve automatically.

Thirdly, spamming should be your last concern. Since when did having 150 characters to a post qualify it to be scholarly? I tell you spammers are wise and they will end up adding only 3 other LOL's and ROFL's to meet the requirement.

Fourthly, you may very well hunt down all of the stalkers on IF that have indeed made this place 'haraam.' There may very well be a feature that exists on this place which can let members know how many anuties and Hannah Montana fans lurve them.  Actually I believe that if you tackle this conflict down, it will end up providing you better results than tackling the spammers down.

Lastly, freedom of expression is deprived from this website and some intellectual minds wouldn't mind at all if it's brought back.

I have sighted quite a few moderators who indeed attempt to resolve issues on IF and make it a memorable experience but the rest of the dim witted aunties, Hannah Montana lowers, and moderators who tend to believe they are God make this place suffocating.

Thanks!

I hope I didn't 'hurted' anyone's feelings now.

Is there any other word..if u find one please temme...i mean i think PERFECT would b an understatement here now!!!!

Hats Off Zainab..!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ