Naitik has Rituraj mania :D

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Posted: 14 years ago
OMG he keeps imagining Akshara with RR everywhere 🀒 is this a disease or what?

I wish tht 😑 nani wouldn't have come with Aksh and Naitk wud have got a chance to talk to her...Akshara is so smart..she wrote everything on the letter n didn't hear what Naitik had to say (she cud not talk to him bec. of nani) but at least Naitik was behaving normally with Aksh (he was desperate to talk to her ) ..he gave such a sweet reaction when Aksh told him nani ko humpar shaque ho gaya hai  ! πŸ˜› this is the last thing he wanted to hear ..

the last scene was the best..Gayitri and everyone was selecting jewellery for Aksh (her wedding lehanga was awesome) and they asked Naitik which set wud go with the dress...RR and Naitik pointed at different sets πŸ˜† n i was jumping on the bed n shouting chat hat ..hata hata apni finger..Naitik said Akshara doesn't prefer  heavy jewellery "jitna main unhe jaanta hoon"  !πŸ‘

the first scene was good..celebrations in both the families..everybody was dancing..but Gayitri knows something is wrong with Naitik...I hope she helps him out bec. he needs some intellligent person around him ..

yahan all baaraati's are ready for  dance and  dulha ke nakhre hi nahi khatam hote πŸ˜†

Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_vs_hate thumbnail
lolllzzzz is it really??????? thnx di for updating... superb Naitik... keep it up.. lolzzz...
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

Naitik said Akshara doesn't prefer too  heavy jewellery "jitna main unhe jaanta hoon"  !πŸ‘

that was the best part
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah...last scene mein toh maza hi aa gaya......RR chala tha Akshara ke liye jewellery choose karne..n wih bhi Naitik ke hote......n Naitik yeh sab dekhta????? usne bhi dikha diya kii akshara sirf uski hai......
n da wedding lehenga was awesum yaar....(red wid golden embroidery)......how much Naitik will his dislyk 4 RR......RR toh dekhta hi reh gaya.....
Krinya thumbnail

now i know what Akshara must tell Naitik when he asks her abt RR...she just has to say "i hate RR" and all the problems will be solved :D
Tafseer thumbnail
haan shayad Naitik ab yehi Akshara se sunna chahta hai...den i think everything will be fine.....now 'I HATE HIM' is more important than 'I Love U'....hahaahaaa πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

haan shayad Naitik ab yehi Akshara se sunna chahta hai...den i think everything will be fine.....now 'I HATE HIM' is more important than 'I Love U'....hahaahaaa πŸ˜†

I love you shadi ke baad but right now "I hate RR" is more important ! 🀣the three magical words ! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Tafseer thumbnail
yeah...ab Dulhe kii maang toh poori karni hi padegi......y dont we inform Nani bout dis matter......she will surely fulfill all da demands of Ladka wala.....den everything will be sorted.....den shayad Mamaji ko expensive gift dene ki bhi zaroorat nahi.....ek teer do nishaana ho jaayega....n Naitik ko bhi shaanti mil jaayegi....
Krinya thumbnail

AWW nani is so so so stupid ! she took out all the money from Ratan's pocket and gave it to the dancers akshara par vaar ke...where will she get the gangajal from if Ratan goes bankrupt?  

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

You know actually Naitik never said to Akshara that he wants to talk about Rituraj to her, so its quite possible that Akshara mentioned only about the fake jwellery incident in her letter requesting Naitik to convince her sasuma(his mum ) to forgive her mama ji(ratan) she doesnt even know Naitik knows the truth from Rituraj.πŸ˜•
It was nice to see Naitik so understanding at the temple and he was actually hopeful that Akshara was after all innocent, he wants to believe her and they needed one meeting to clarify things.
One thing really irks me, why is it that they drag Rituraj whenever the dulhan is concerned. I mean isnt the picking of jwellery and stuff for the bride is only for the groom or the ladies. He is always there with his opinions. I know he is the cousin and all but still its not his wedding, sometimes it seems like RR is just completing his wedding through naitik'sπŸ˜•...like he wouldnt repeat all these rasams at all for his own wedding rather just bring the bride home.

Edited by Ambrosia - 14 years ago