Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

RR was the only one dancing with the ladies in ghoomar  😆  it was too funny

ur absolutely right dear..all these rasms will be there on his wedding too then why is present everywhere 😕 koi kaam dhaam hi nahi hai...i'm finding this wedding very weird..there is no rasm taking place at Naitik's house, the house is not even decorated !!!!!! bas on the wedding day they'll do the pooja and do his sehrabandhi.....haldi n all take place on the wedding day....acc. to our customs, the groom is not supposed to step out of the house a week before his wedding ..i'm not sure of Rajasthani customs...and everyday there's a celebration, some or the other rasm taking place ...they're still selecting the jewellery and clothes? 😕 Naitik not showing any interest in the wedding ceremonies is making it look worse..as if he's being forced to marry....

Yesterdays episode wad really nice.  I loved it from the beginning.
The Banna and Banni song, the dance, the temple scene and cherry on the top, the jewellery scene.
Starting from the beginning - the song very nice and the celebrations (finally at Naitik's house) were good.  Naitik, how can he imagine Akshara so happy with that RR (thank god it was just a imagination)  But still it was nice.
Then the temple scene - thank god Naitik was all in his control and was not shouting at Akshara (though they couldn't talk).  He was upset that he couldn't clerify the things but still he hasn't over reacted on this.  So I liked it.
And lastly, the jewellery scene was the best one.  When for the first, Naitik was asked to choose the set, he wasn't ready but when RR came and everybody asked him to choose, both of them gave their opinion.  And thank god it was different.  I really loved the way Naitik said ki unhe bari jewellery acchhi nahin lagti, jahan tak main unhe janata hun.  Thats the confidence he has about Akshara's taste and RR has back out on this.  Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

yes Lata, I don't think they will ask Akshara..they will give her the wedding dress today n the set which Naitik selected...😊

I also think the same that they won't ask Akshara which one she likes.  Thats because they were choosing it in the last episode.
They will give the set choosen by Naitik to Akshara with her wedding dress.