|| Damaged || PreSha One Shot

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
For those who are upset with Ash (believe me I was today,) don't read this...I just had a bad moment of weakness and needed to let some angst go and so I listened to this song and felt that it suit Ash perfectly and so here it is! 😳

She couldn't believe her eyes. Why was he standing so close with her? Ever since she fell in love with him and gave him her heart he had promised her that he was hers and would remain like that forever; so now what happened to all those promises?

Tell me,
are you patient,
understanding?

He was the one who made her understand what love is. Her parents had made her betray all these wonderful people and then when she sided with Preet and his family she had been given immense love from all of them and they had been so understanding.

Cause I might need some time to clear the hole in my heart and I
I've tried every remedy
And nothing seems to work for me

But now her heart was aching—why did it repulse her see him with HER like that. Didn't SHE know he was her's? She took the bed sheets in her hand and tightened her hold around them, imaging that as HER hair. That gorgeous flat silky hair that HE was touching so tenderly, lovingly.

Baby
this situation is driving me crazy
And I really wanna be your lady
But the one before you left me so

He was the same one who left her damaged—left her with a hole in her heart the minute she had walked into the hall after Meher's wedding she knew something was wrong the way they were all staring at her but now that she was back she felt even worse. She didn't want to see Preet—least of all with Meher, her own cousin.

Damaged, damaged
Damaged, damaged
I thought that I should let you know
That my heart is
Damaged, damaged
So Damaged

She turned rapidly and hugged her pillow tightly. She was tired of wasting her tears over him. He didn't even realize what he was doing to her and here she was drying her eyes just by thinking of the way he would touch her and how he used to touch her like that before.

So how you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it
How you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it
(Baby I gotta know what you are gonna do?)

She wanted to talk to him—give their relationship a new clean break that was why she'd always come to Meher and Preet's room but then everytime Meher would give her a cold stare that caused Ash to back away from the situation realizing that Meher had become possessive of something that used to be hers. That love that Meher was so proud of now—had Ashlesha's name on it.

Can you fix my h-e-a-r-t
Cause it d-a-m-a-g-e-d
Can you fix my h-e-a-r-t
Tell me are you up for the challenge

There was no one in the world who could cure her now. Despite everyone thinking that the love she held for Preet wasn't true—she knew what her feelings meant to both of them. Yet now—it was all lost. Or in other words it was stolen from her. All her happiness. Everything she was entitled to was snatched away from her while her back was turned by her own cousin.

Cause my heart is
Damaged,
Damaged
That my heart is
Damaged
So Damaged
And you can blame the one before

The one before that happened to be the one she was still in love with, she told herself as she stared out at the bright moon shining in her window. He was the one who gave her the ability to love. Before he entered her life—she had thousands of guys around her; but not the one that mattered most. Him.

Damaged,
Damaged
That my heart is
Damaged
So Damaged
My heart is
Damaged,
Damaged,
Damaged

She wanted to overcome this sensation in her heart but there was nothing that could cure it, she had waited 4 months but now—here it was again. Never healed just hidden away in a corner of her heart.

My heart is
Damaged,
Damaged,
Damaged

The love she had for him felt tattered whenever she thought of the way his hands brushed against Meher's and the way that made her heart ache to pull them apart from each other and thrust herself into his arms.

My heart is missing some pieces

I need this puzzle put together
Damaged,
Damaged,
Damaged

A knock sounded at her door and she stood up quickly brushing away the tears spilling onto her cheeks. As she opened the door she saw Meher standing there with Preet who had a colder expression on his face.

"Tum dono?" Ash sniffed. "Is waqt?"

"Hume tumhe ek khabar deni thi," Meher smiled.

My heart is
Damaged,
Damaged,
Damaged

"Kaunsi khabhar?" Ash asked, her eyes going from Meher's back to Preet's who was trying hard to avoid her gaze.

"I'm pregnant!" Meher smiled happily and grasped Ashlesha into her arms while Ash could do nothing but stare into Preet's face, while he stared back with an emotionless look.

My heart is
Damaged

*cringes* How was that? 😳 I hope you guys enjoyed reading it...yes I skipped some lyrics (cus they couldn't apply to them) but hope it was good! 😳

Love you loads,

Meera😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urworstnitemare thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
reserved. * deep breath, third time is a charm.

OK..doing good so far. *sigh. You can't belive how many times I've tried to edit this now. =) Well two actually but still...I had a full fledged comment here before, and then tadda! BAM my internet goes down. lol.
So not gonna type up the whole somment again..but you made me feel sorry for Ash..*nods head..just a tinsy bit but still, u did it! The ending just ruined that for me though cause I just had to laugh because #1 it was such a different ending all together, I was surprised #2: the ending is so YOU! lmao

I told you already that the hair bit was my favorite! Your OS's alway's make me smile, thanks Meeru! *hugs

-Avi...and yeah, I failed at the constructive critism part, oh wells. *shurgs, I still am a pro at editing essay's lmao...if u ever need them to be edited, send my way. 😆
Edited by urworstnitemare - 14 years ago
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
reserved...i strtd eating...hehe

-edited-
Okie, im mad at Ash too....my mother came into my room and had to watch the show so i saw the epi. *sighs annoyed* thou i had music playing...but omygosh, can i just gush a minute at Harshu's acting? Srsly, that was awesome, he was soo bomb. Ah made me wanna get in the TV and give him a huge cuddle and ice cream. *sighs*
now to the real comment, heh
I love this shot...its so sad. Poor Ash, i really like the Ash that people use in their stories better than the tv one, it reminds me of the old Ash, the flirty and slightly idiotic one who was so cute around Preet. *sigh* ruined my image now, stupid creatives. 😳
Ayi, i love this song too, so sad and loud. 😆 And srsly, i have no words for this, *holds hands up* mainly becuz you showed Ash and how she's feelings, the anger, the hurt, the jealousy.
Can i say one thing thou...ew! Meher is pregnant. I bet u expected me to say that. 🤣 And holy shiit, Preet is giving her cold looks, now thats just rude. *rofl* but ah after watching Ash on the telly, i really dont give a damn abt tht. Im actually happy abt it, but hayyee...my preet giving cold looks. *shivers* i dont want them directed at me anytime soon. 😆
I love this! I love you! Oh and i love choco! ☺️ And course Preet is awesome as always...*sighs* u notice i dont go crazy abt him anymore....have i matured! 😲😆
- Rinkz

ps- srry for the sucky comment. 🤓
Edited by ~Rinki~ - 14 years ago
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Meera
that was awesum
loved the ending
soo touching emotional
*claps*
Edited by -Pooji- - 14 years ago
 Although I hated Ash, just today, poor her! She loved Preet so much.

Nice work, Meera (: I really liked it.
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Thanks you three! 😃😳

@Poonam: Means a lot that after everything today you still read it and liked the emotions even though they were mainly Ash! 😳
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*bows* ms amazing meera u've done it again.. even though i havent really read fanfics in a while u never fail to entertain/surprise/and totally captivate me in ur writing! LOVED IT!!!!!
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Thanks you guys! 😳 Will comment soon!
urworstnitemare thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

*unreserved.

And OMG! I was first one to reserve..looks like I'm back to my old self again....kidofish lol
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urworstnitemare

reserved. * deep breath, third time is a charm.Awww that totally sucks! 😔

OK..doing good so far. *sigh. You can't belive how many times I've tried to edit this now. =) Well two actually but still...I had a full fledged comment here before, and then tadda! BAM my internet goes down. lol.
So not gonna type up the whole somment again..but you made me feel sorry for Ash..*nods head..just a tinsy bit but still, u did it! The ending just ruined that for me though cause I just had to laugh because #1 it was such a different ending all together, I was surprised #2: the ending is so YOU! lmao Awww I can believe it...happened to me loads of times! 😔 And yes...you told me that you kinda felt sorry for her...and yes the ending...was me! 😳 *hides face*

I told you already that the hair bit was my favorite! Your OS's alway's make me smile, thanks Meeru! *hugs I'm glad you loved that part! 😃

-Avi...and yeah, I failed at the constructive critism part, oh wells. *shurgs, I still am a pro at editing essay's lmao...if u ever need them to be edited, send my way. 😆 Will do so! 😃

Thanks again Avi for talking me through it! 😃