Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

reserved...i strtd eating...hehe

-edited-
Okie, im mad at Ash too....my mother came into my room and had to watch the show so i saw the epi. *sighs annoyed* thou i had music playing...but omygosh, can i just gush a minute at Harshu's acting? Srsly, that was awesome, he was soo bomb. Ah made me wanna get in the TV and give him a huge cuddle and ice cream. *sighs* 

Awww you saw it? πŸ˜” Wasn't it just heartbreakin? πŸ˜” I know...he was AMAZING....and yes go do that! 😳 He'd like that...
now to the real comment, heh
I love this shot...its so sad. Poor Ash, i really like the Ash that people use in their stories better than the tv one, it reminds me of the old Ash, the flirty and slightly idiotic one who was so cute around Preet. *sigh* ruined my image now, stupid creatives. 😳
Exactly! πŸ˜ƒ (to be honest even though you don't wanna hear it, that's what meher is too in ppls stories, completely diff from the show😳 That doesn't mean you need to read it, I'm just letting you know😳)
Ayi, i love this song too, so sad and loud. πŸ˜† And srsly, i have no words for this, *holds hands up* mainly becuz you showed Ash and how she's feelings, the anger, the hurt, the jealousy.
Awwww I know right? 😳 I just always felt she never got her due...now however I hate her πŸ˜”

Can i say one thing thou...ew! Meher is pregnant. I bet u expected me to say that. 🀣 And holy shiit, Preet is giving her cold looks, now thats just rude. *rofl* but ah after watching Ash on the telly, i really dont give a damn abt tht. Im actually happy abt it, but hayyee...my preet giving cold looks. *shivers* i dont want them directed at me anytime soon. πŸ˜†
I knew you were going to say that! 😳 And awww I know...but he had to, because now hes doe love his wife! 😊 Rinkz...you know he'd NEVER give you looks like that, EVER 😳
I love this! I love you! Oh and i love choco! ☺️ And course Preet is awesome as always...*sighs* u notice i dont go crazy abt him anymore....have i matured! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Awww I love you too! 😳 And psht...I like you better all gushy about him! πŸ˜›
- Rinkz

ps- srry for the sucky comment. πŸ€“
It's not sucky! πŸ˜”πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

Hey Meera
that was awesum
loved the ending
soo touching emotional
*claps*

Thanks so much Poonam! 😳

Originally posted by: SaNyA_21

Although I hated Ash, just today, poor her! She loved Preet so much.

Nice work, Meera (: I really liked it.

Believe me I hated her as well Sanya, but she really did! 😳

Originally posted by: muqualp

*bows* ms amazing meera u've done it again.. even though i havent really read fanfics in a while u never fail to entertain/surprise/and totally captivate me in ur writing! LOVED IT!!!!!

Awww thanks Muqu! 😳 That really means sooo much ot me! 😳

@Radz: thanks! 😳 I'm glad you like it! 😊

@Bhav: will wait...😳

@ cola_gul: Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: *payal_15*

awww!! you actually did make me feel bad for her...if she would have stayed positive id really like a lovestory between her and someone else...but not anymore!!

it would hurt sooo much to be in ashs place...just think prem forced into marraige with someone, and heer having to live in the same house seeing them together everyday, and cant talk to him wothout a suspicion raised at her, by his wife. ouch!

Thanks so much Payal! 😳 I'm sooo glad you felt bad for her! 😳 And awww yeah, it would hurt! πŸ˜”

Originally posted by: shabo24

This is hands down, one of the best tragic things you have written.

Even though I'm not a fan of Ash, some of her actions seem so attention seeking you find a bit of pity for her, but it all vanished with Friday's episode. This was a really, heart wrenching part, the way you described everything! And I love this song as well! :) The ending was...shattering.

--shabz

So the queen of tragedy liked? 😳 I was honestly waiting to see what you thought of it! 😳 I just had so much of the angst built up that this 'floated out' 😳 I'm glad you liked it! 😳

Originally posted by: Aaliyah01

Wow that was really good Kinda felt sorry for her but it was the minutest speck

Even a little means a lot! 😳
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sourpuss

My shpot.

So yeah. Like a lot of comments floating around here (I'm sure), Ash sickened me in Friday's episode. But the way you wrote her pain was amazing. Not too fond of the song (Danity Kane, am I right?), but it totally worked with the story.

Love,
Bhav (:

Yup yup...It was the wrong day to write this, but I don't know...there was too much angst around me and in me that I needed a way of pushiing it into words...and Premeer (most of mine are sad with them anyways! πŸ˜†) Yup...the lyrics worked for her mostly! πŸ˜›
Me! Awesome! Even though I'm so not an Ash fan! But I loved this one! Beautifully written! And I'll be back to comment!

My Spot!
Love:-Nonee
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: noneeM

Me! Awesome! Even though I'm so not an Ash fan! But I loved this one! Beautifully written! And I'll be back to comment!

My Spot!
Love:-Nonee

Thanks N...I know most ppl aren't...I'm DEF not anymore...but can't wait! πŸ˜ƒ
thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello!

OMG! It's such a depressing one-shot. πŸ˜” I love Ash's emotions. You described it so well. I know I don't like Ash but this one-shot was awesome. And esp the end I can't believe that Preet came with Meher to tell her the good news. Awesome one-shot Meeraa!! πŸ˜› And the song went beautifully with this.

love you
Anzi!
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anza-

Hello!

OMG! It's such a depressing one-shot. πŸ˜” I love Ash's emotions. You described it so well. I know I don't like Ash but this one-shot was awesome. And esp the end I can't believe that Preet came with Meher to tell her the good news. Awesome one-shot Meeraa!! πŸ˜› And the song went beautifully with this.

love you
Anzi!

I know....But I'm really glad you liked it! 😳 The ending is my fav part! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Thanks Anzi! πŸ˜ƒ