Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shab83

same here sweety. but its not like we have any say in the matter.

i know it feels like  judgment day now, its like the end, but if that ever was to happen, it really would be quyamat !

And they will reunite after being symbols MRS Bharti and MrS Raj than Mrs Vrinda Yug at the end crap track and u guys watch it cong...................😭
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kekta ji I just have one request for you and I am 10000000000000000000000000000000% sure that by agreeing to what I ask you to do will help you bigggggggg time in the years to come. Please kisi na kisi se jaldi shaadi kar lijiye. I know why you are very fond of showing lovey dovey relationships in the beginning and then screwing things up with a whirlpool of double displacement reactions. These double displacement reactions have taken place in not only your shows, but also in other shows, (for example Zee's vivah) because those shows were greatly influenced by your brilliant tactics, (which I highly doubt are brilliant). I agree whatever you are showing is just a show, but that does not mean that you can cause a disaster in your shows by showing things that have never happened and in future will not happen in the entire universe. Your outrageous tactics to revive the sky high trps, have influenced me greatly.  You know why? That's because after watching your shows for so many centuries, I am starting to have the feeling that despite being a 15 year old, I can do wonders to your shows by making the audience a 10000 times happier, and thus, raising the trps. You know why? That's because the stories are so imaginary, so light, and so unreal that anyone in this world can follow your amazing ideas and come up with a storyline that will be imaginary and amusing to the audience in the beginning but soon with the rising of the so called double displacement reactions, will go down the drains. If you can really really comprehend, see and hear things, then please do justice to the characters in your show, the actors who are making a great deal of effort in your show, and the ardent viewers who were always loyal to your show during times of peril. 😊Edited by rabees011 - 14 years ago
Wow it's been days I came on the forum and actually watched the show..everything is so hopeless now..I was so hopeful for YuVi but now...I'm quitting the show..but will always come on the forum to see what's happening
Mana26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
imm stayinggg forr YUG...
AGHHH! yug cant marry bhartiii! shee just wouldntt matchh himmmmm!
im goingg too watchh andd continuee too even if it getss mee depressedd but as long as YUG is in thee picturee, i guess wee gavee up on a YUVII reunificationn a longg timee agoo but havee stayedd forr YUG's sakee=]
Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamia17

Wow it's been days I came on the forum and actually watched the show..everything is so hopeless now..I was so hopeful for YuVi but now...I'm quitting the show..but will always come on the forum to see what's happening

yes and now YugBhrati marraige life story will start soon................................................................😡😲