salman not at all the ideal boyfriend!

Posted: 14 years ago
salman is not at all the ideal boyfriend, i felt sorry for katrina, he went overboad in making fun of her, plus she has to put up with all his fights wid otha stars, the best part in the show was when katrina had a dig at salman and said that 'boyfriends' cum in the way, that was excellent, both of them had a double meaning war in the middle-when he says her existence is his fault to, i think salman shud chill a bit, he takes things too seriously, he seems like the person who has the upper hand in the relationship! and i really didn't like the fact how john abraham wasn't mentioned, when he is actually the main protagonist of the film! and salman was acting so immature, and was so loud, success of dud ka dum 1 has gone to his head! just cause srk's show didn't work, he feels he is god, but his show worked better because of so many celebrities and a much better concept wid controversial questions, i might be being too harsh on him, but this my view, i dun understand, why he doesn't like sum people, and i dun think if katrina does either, poor girl keeps on gettng into trouble cause of him!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was all in good fun....and Salman did mention John just before showing the promo...show wasn't about John so they couldn't mention his name every 5 mins...and I bet if the roles were reversed and it was John's show if wouldn't mention Salman every 2 secs...so its all good...Salman was having a good time...so was everyone else...if anything I think he was just really happy that Katrina was there...which speaks volumes...

BF who watches out for you, protects you advises you is not an ideal boyfriend then I am curious to know the definition of an ideal boyfriend...

The other thing I like to mention is that, media always reports that Salman is over portative and Jealous time...yesterday episode Salman held the mike while he told Neil to Dance with Katrina...that should be some cancelation for the media.

Other think I noticed is that there is a great friendship between Salman and Katrina and Katrina values his opinion...Salman is the one who told Katrina to take the movie knowing John was in the movie...

Edited by waterlilly - 14 years ago
Katrina82 thumbnail

iam with ya on that  coz media  folkz  are the ones who made salman to be the bad guy,, he doesn't give  interview so they take thier anger on him.. that's really cheap on them to do that they can't see him happy so that't why  they r alwayz write  some fake story about him and kat.

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I didn't felt sorry at all, but I didn't like the way kaitrina was yesterday, she was soooooooo irritated😕
Other than tht great episode. Loved sallu bhai and Niel.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
katrina was damn annoying.. man she start thinking big of her self..

none of other actresses have behaved like she did

Originally posted by: waterlilly

It was all in good fun....and Salman did mention John just before showing the promo...show wasn't about John so they couldn't mention his name every 5 mins...and I bet if the roles were reversed and it was John's show if wouldn't mention Salman every 2 secs...so its all good...Salman was having a good time...so was everyone else...if anything I think he was just really happy that Katrina was there...which speaks volumes...

BF who watches out for you, protects you advises you is not an ideal boyfriend then I am curious to know the definition of an ideal boyfriend...

The other thing I like to mention is that, media always reports that Salman is over portative and Jealous time...yesterday episode Salman held the mike while he told Neil to Dance with Katrina...that should be some cancelation for the media.

Other think I noticed is that there is a great friendship between Salman and Katrina and Katrina values his opinion...Salman is the one who told Katrina to take the movie knowing John was in the movie...

i did not hear john 's name at all! he is the main protagonsit he was suppose to be invited but was not even mentioned!
..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aree yaar... look people are being way too harsh on Kat! it's natural and problems do happen in relationships. ho sakte hai they had a minor disagreement or somthing. i got the feeling that salmaan and katrina proberbly had a minor disagreement and salmaan was infact being mean to her and they were both perhaps taking digs at each other. ho sakta hai they have a minor problem  between them?? and it's true that kat always has to get invloved in controvasies cus of him. and i didnt like salmaan being so immature on the show. i mean i was getting really irritated with him. she seemed slightly annoyed to me and uncomftable...  ups and downs happen in any relationship... so maybe cus if personal problems there was tension in the atmosphere
and the other thing .. no-one said that salmaan should mention jhon abrahim every 5 seconds but atleast he could have mentioned that jhon abrahim was the main protaganist and talk about his rols and said wish we had all the star cast of the film or somthing or imply that one crucial member from the film was missing.. and talk about all the crews experiance while working on the film.

chandni xxx
Edited by chandni21 - 14 years ago
jia_v thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: waterlilly

i agree with you
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
john name was mentioned

Originally posted by: chandni21

aree yaar... look people are being way too harsh on Kat! it's natural and problems do happen in relationships. ho sakte hai they had a minor disagreement or somthing. i got the feeling that salmaan and katrina proberbly had a minor disagreement and salmaan was infact being mean to her and they were both perhaps taking digs at each other. ho sakta hai they have a minor problem  between them?? and it's true that kat always has to get invloved in controvasies cus of him. and i didnt like salmaan being so immature on the show. i mean i was getting really irritated with him. she seemed slightly annoyed to me and uncomftable...  ups and downs happen in any relationship... so maybe cus if personal problems there was tension in the atmosphere

and the other thing .. no-one said that salmaan should mention jhon abrahim every 5 seconds but atleast he could have mentioned that jhon abrahim was the main protaganist and talk about his rols and said wish we had all the star cast of the film or somthing or imply that one crucial member from the film was missing.. and talk about all the crews experiance while working on the film.

chandni xxx

i agree!