Precap : Shankri Tai..No One Thinked About Her??

MaaU thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Precap : Shankri Tai Calls RR...Mar Gaye
Humne to socha hi nahi uske baare me..vo itna bak bak karti hai sab kuch ugal diya to? 😕
Edited by MonI_MaaU - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for once i got happy that RR and his family is not going to reveal the truth but once i saw that shankri tai... my heart broken.... 😭 i just hope she keeps her mouth sealed.
MaaU thumbnail
yeah man she is just Argghhhhh!
Edited by MonI_MaaU - 14 years ago
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

That woman has a big mouth, someone shud shut her up.

Lets face it, one day or the other this truth wud have been unfolded so why not before the marriage? I am happy that naitik would learn Akshara's past fully before tying the knot...saves us from all shaadi ke baad jhagre knowing that both akshara and naitu are stubborn!
Edited by Ambrosia - 14 years ago
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know!!and shed is such a big mouth!
MaaU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

That woman has a big mouth, someone shud shut her up.

Lets face it, one day or the other this truth wud have been unfolded so why not before the marriage? I am happy that naitik would learn Akshara's past fully before tying the knot...saves us from all shaadi ke baad jhagre knowing that both akshara and naitu are stubborn!

exactely..but this come out from aksh not RR..if come out from RR family..another cz for MU
& dadaji.. wat he will think and do after knwng this y they rejected aksh...Many MU's r coming up..Hope all sets before marriage..
One side safe tht RR's mom said they will not come in btwn aksh n naitik 😕

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
For once, she'll keep her mouth shut...but tomorrow she'll have to give an answer to Vishambhar and Rajshri abt Naitik and RR's relation...When she knows both the families then didn't she know tht they're related?
MaaU thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

For once, she'll keep her mouth shut...but tomorrow she'll have to give an answer to Vishambhar and Rajshri abt Naitik and RR's relation...When she knows both the families then didn't she know tht they're related?

Perfect Point out charu 👏 another jhagda 😕 n MU??
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

She probably knows "bablu" but not Ritu Raj. Those people use bablu more which is why people just get confused. Anyways shankri is still an outsider, I dont see why she shud know about naitik's cousins who dont even live in Jaipur😊 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

She probably knows "bablu" but not Ritu Raj. Those people use bablu more which is why people just get confused. Anyways shankri is still an outsider, I dont see why she shud know about naitik's cousins who dont even live in Jaipur😊 

ST will answer that. it's the job of the matchmaker to take all the details abt the family..but yes it's not possible to know abt all the relatives..