Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Is anyone forgetting the fact that Niki was saved by him from the goons and then she deserts him in front of everyone?    What did Abhi do to deserve that humiliating dip in the pool?   What did he do?

He took blows for her from the goons, he drove her home, and he has reached his threshold, he felt played like Nitica said.  Can we really blame him?  

We're talking about the same guy who bought her flowers, danced through Sanjeevani and waited for her in his car.  At least he humiliated her in private which is more than I can say for Armaan and Nikita.   And taking into account the fact that he has been hurt before by a woman, I feel that his actions can be understood. 
LET'S NO FORGET ARMAAN... I mean who thinks she'll tell him.. oR HE'LL FIND HER?
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

I am just DISGUSTED....

now if Abhi and Nikki hook up, believe me, the CV will bring some physical attraction and that's it.....

Abhi will touch her and Nikki will have to accept his touch and there you go, they will get fine  😡 WHICH IS SO DISGUSTING....

If I were Nikki, I would forget any guy named Abhi in my life  😡... I'd rather live my life alone and show Abhi that despite the humiliation he caused me, I am strong enough to live my own life by myself WITHOUT A MAN (if this is what a man can do, show his power physically!)  😡

i completely agree.. there is no way to patch these things up... 

Originally posted by: trina1

Is anyone forgetting the fact that Niki was saved by him from the goons and then she deserts him in front of everyone?    What did Abhi do to deserve that humiliating dip in the pool?   What did he do?

He took blows for her from the goons, he drove her home, and he has reached his threshold, he felt played like Nitica said.  Can we really blame him?  

We're talking about the same guy who bought her flowers, danced through Sanjeevani and waited for her in his car.  At least he humiliated her in private which is more than I can say for Armaan and Nikita.   And taking into account the fact that he has been hurt before by a woman, I feel that his actions can be understood. 

His actions were understood but he went too far even though without mentioning Auqaad would be fine...
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxsugasweetxx

HUMILIATED and Vulnerable a very bad state to be in the middle of the night....

Exactly... 😭
How could Abhi forget that Nikki is a helpless girl in this world... She does not have anyone besides those brainless interns.....

Guys are really unpredictable but I am sure no guy of our generation would really stoop this low...... I mean, yeah maybe they'd try to scare us by trying to kiss us when they are angry......but would never actually kiss in anger and insult any girl the way Abhi did....

I think it's time I go back to reality, man....
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so does that give him right to comment on her character... no.. no. no... 
infact since he is the one who got hurt.. he should be the one to not repeat same mistake .. come what may...........
A MAN'S PRIDE IS PRIDE BUT FOR NIKKI IT WAS TO MESSED UP FOR HIM TO DO WHAT HE DID....
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well said. I think in the heat of the moment, everyone is over-reacting.

Mark my words though, peeps. In 2-3 weeks time everyone will be all over Abhi again ;)

Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

Exactly... 😭
How could Abhi forget that Nikki is a helpless girl in this world... She does not have anyone besides those brainless interns.....

Guys are really unpredictable but I am sure no guy of our generation would really stoop this low...... I mean, yeah maybe they'd try to scare us by trying to kiss us when they are angry......but would never actually kiss in anger and insult any girl the way Abhi did....

I think it's time I go back to reality, man....

Brainless exactly... A one who doesn't realizes she is gone are "True" friends and Armaan doesn't care if she's hurt just a way to make Abhi look bad....

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I cant believe i forgot about how much Abhi himself has been through...shoot, everything he's been through, his feelings for Niki, no clear response from her...his past...he must be in a state of turmoil...NO HUMAN would be able to think properly in his state