Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ftm_ca

Well said. I think in the heat of the moment, everyone is over-reacting.

Mark my words though, peeps. In 2-3 weeks time everyone will be all over Abhi again ;)

I BELIVE IT WILL HAPPEN BUT I'M TOO FUSSY TO THINK....
BYE guys gotta go.. Will come tomorrow or a few mins later... DEPENDS...
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Pagloo, you'd be SURPRISED just HOW many guys would stoop 20 times lower than Abhi in this day and age...things have changed big time, it's a different world out theree unfortunatelyy....

Anywaysss, i'm not saying Abhi was right...i just see in what state he was and how everything just kind of came outt....i mean if i had gone through EVERYTHING he had gone through that day...i would have blown up!
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

Exactly... 😭
How could Abhi forget that Nikki is a helpless girl in this world... She does not have anyone besides those brainless interns....

She has shunned his help TIME and TIME AGAIN, ill-treated him, and never thanked him for all the tight-spots he got her out of. Do you still expect him to go running after her and chipkoo-ing to her when she gives him no incentive? Sorry to say, but if I was a guy, I'd have given up A LOOOONG time ago on Nikki.

Originally posted by: anotheranfan

so does that give him right to comment on her character... no.. no. no... 

infact since he is the one who got hurt.. he should be the one to not repeat same mistake .. come what may...........

That would the ideal world though, right? Even in real life, when anger is riding over you, do you really think like this? No. It is instinctive, a human reaction to want to strike back and hurt the person that hurts you.
Edited by ftm_ca - 14 years ago
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abhi's anger is justified but he behaved worse than Armaan and Nikki who were just acting childish and confused!!!

For now, I just HATE ABHI...

Sorry, I don't know about tomorrow but for tonight, I will HATE ABHI...

Good night!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Bye Reya!

As welll, he did vow to get revenge on Niki...and i doubt he would have done it lightly...I mean he doesnt know that Niki is scared to admit what she's feeling...to him it's like she had some hidden agenda with Armaan to make a fool of him earlier that evening near the poolside....so he's fighting with himself...cause he KNOWS he loves her...but he also hates her beyond belief! Yikes!
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shockalot

Pagloo, you'd be SURPRISED just HOW many guys would stoop 20 times lower than Abhi in this day and age...things have changed big time, it's a different world out theree unfortunatelyy....

Anywaysss, i'm not saying Abhi was right...i just see in what state he was and how everything just kind of came outt....i mean if i had gone through EVERYTHING he had gone through that day...i would have blown up!

WORD, dude. Here's a good post someone made on this in Nitica's thread:

Originally posted by: -x0AsMa04-

honestly i dont like kisses when it comes to tellywood/bollywood
and trust me what abhi did is what any normal guy would do even in real life .. this was his way of showing how pissed & hurt he was..
us girls just forgive after some flowers and sweet talks
but for guys to get embrassed in front of everyone like that .. & trust me they just wanna punch the hell out of someone
thank god he didnt hit her .. he just kissed her .. there was no rape or hitting it was a just a kiss
... a kiss was guna come some time .. & now that it has come .. everyone is freaking .. & second of all its a show .. dw it will get better if you dont like the track :)

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ftm_ca

Well said. I think in the heat of the moment, everyone is over-reacting.

Mark my words though, peeps. In 2-3 weeks time everyone will be all over Abhi again ;) hspace5

Thank you.   I agree with you, that everyone will be smitten with him soon enough and making a thousand more sigs and avis. 

Is it just me, or are people holding Abhi up to higher standards than any other character? 
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

I cant believe i forgot about how much Abhi himself has been through...shoot, everything he's been through, his feelings for Niki, no clear response from her...his past...he must be in a state of turmoil...NO HUMAN would be able to think properly in his state

unfortunately that doesnot justify how he behaved.... at any cost one cannot forget to respect woman... i am not sympathising niki because what she has been through but because what abhi did to her (say will do to her tomorrow) its disgusting...  and i still say that it was niki's mistake not to talk at the pool but it is bigger mistake which cannot be forgiven to talk about niki's character...
fizzazaza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shazi
me too
theyll live in my hearts forever no matter what the creatives do :)

@reya
ur absouletely right !!

ok guys i have to goo
my parents wanna watch somethng lol
bye !!