Celebrity Fan Clubs

CFC: Question/ * Controverses in Bollywood? *

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

It's Question Time!😆

Often we read about Bollywood Celebs having a fight or unleashing cold vibes at one another. Our Tellybuzz on India Forums has always informed us about such Controverses.

The Question for this week is very simple, and your views will be appericated.

• Why do you think Controverses exist in Bollywood?
  • Would you say its Media's Fault for dragging everything?
  • Is Bollywood like the survival of the fittest? One who's weak has to go?
Love,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Nice post DB :)

Why do you think Controverses exist in Bollywood?
    I don't think they're controversies .. the media just drags things and doesn't really let things go ... Like yeah not everyones gunna like everyone but I'm sure they'll learn to just deal wtih one another when they have too.
    Would you say its Media's Fault for dragging everything?
    Yup. Otherwise news really has no way of getting out. The media and us cause we keep falling for everything the media says ... we encourage them.
  • Um, I suppose it's about connections really. Keep and maintain strong relationships with those who are regarded highly and you're practically set.
aish_punk thumbnail

Hey..nice tpc.!

Why do you think Controverses exist in Bollywood?
    I think its bcuz people love knowing more abt celebs! So sometimes people just write things widout even knowing the entire thing..so that leads to controversies..!
    Would you say its Media's Fault for dragging everything?
    Yeah..mostly it s their fault..the media overhypes things bcuz ppl love it that way! But i guess the celebrities would be sort of offended by this
  • Yeah..partly its that way..!..its nt like because of a controversy people have to leave their career..but part of it might be true..!..n it affects their image n people would no longer look up to them!
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why do you think Controverses exist in Bollywood? There is no smoke without a fire.
    Would you say its Media's Fault for dragging everything? Yes, media drags the same old situation again and again. Once or twice it's enough.
  • Is Bollywood like the survival of the fittest? One who's weak has to go? Yes, you have to not let these rumors affect you.  Sometimes, things that media write about is not true but you have to learn how to deal with it, without taking it to the heart.
shantaus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
On IF main page on

Most Popular Celebrity sections

Harshad Chopra show as #3rd in hte list but has 773 fans

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/celebrity.asp?id=2460  - 773

and Lady in hte 2nd palce as only 520 fans.

I was not sure!!! could we move harshad to 2nd place