Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ive priyanka mich great scene loved alll parts u guys wrote

the bol na halke halke future scene was a gret idea and superb loved it was so hilarious the wa niki avoids abhi and shouts at him and his dialogue she is gone crazy

mich loved the last part so much where abhi is giving his treatment to niki it was cutest part of whole the way he wipes her tear i wanna see that sweet scene between AN shhooo cuteeeeeeee

priyanka loved the whole date setting and direction part too way cuteeeee

do contiune guys

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Can soneone make a romatic date for Niki and ABhi  imagine that whole SU Su episode is over and no I am married scene in the middle !!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mich I read the concluding part of 8 pm series ana maan you were too good !!! I was just imagining the last part when she is in tears and he comes and tells her how much she means to him
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks so much Sushie and Shanti......Glad you both liked the concluding part....Also glad you liked Abhi's mischievous treatment of wiping away her tears.....😃   I really would like to see this kind of mischief between the two .

Thanks once again

Mich
Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx to everyone who commented on my scenes! I'm glad u guys enjoyed them!
pinalkpatel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi all,

how have u been?

Mich, first of all, thank you for PMing me (made me feel special 😃) and secondly the conclusion of the 8 PM series was awesome!!! That is how i wanted the story to go in DMG but anyway... The only problem i had with the 8 Pm series is that it had ended... well, i think now u should write some more scenes... :)

Priyanka, your scenes are also amazing... especially the date arranged by Nikki and not by Abhi was different but cute!!! And they do look (should i say sound) good together as a couple... creatives should totally read the scenes and implement some of it in the show..

Ivy, your scenes is also amazing and interesting, its a nice touch, her having seen the tape of Bol na song.. i wonder why she got angry though.. i guess i need to wait for u to post the next part to know what she is thinking...

u all are great writers and since these days, nothing good is happening between AN (i suspect this to continue for a looonng time ) these scenes get me going... so please please keep the good job up...

Hi to rest of the gang... annu, chandni... and everyone else.. :)
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mich 👏👏

Great scene from start to end lovely scenes and dialogues .The scene had everything love,fight,hate ,romance ,dance,song ,jealously, friendship and Kiss 😳

Loved this dialogue abhi says to niki" I have no problem at all Sweetheart, but then atleast let me complete the crime properly"😳

Great scene Mich thanks 🤗
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok this is for all the AN Scene writers who takes out time from there busy work and write the scene for us.Thank u for writing such lovely AN Scene for us .The Great thing about all the scene are they r different from each other and i love reading all ur scene  😳

Thank u everyone. 🤗
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Pinali and Annu.....really happy to know that I didn't disappoint you all with my after 8 PM series..... and I have to say this again its all thanks to Priyanka who wanted me to write my version of scenes after the 8 Pm meeting.....and I have no words to thank her for making me rediscover my writing...      You have both been very kind with words and Annu thank you for the special message to all writers...Its really very sweet of you.

Thanks once again

Mich
Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinalkpatel

Ivy, your scenes is also amazing and interesting, its a nice touch, her having seen the tape of Bol na song.. i wonder why she got angry though.. i guess i need to wait for u to post the next part to know what she is thinking...

I'm glad u liked the scene but its not part of a series. Its just a oneshot, sorry. The reason Niki got angry was b/c this took place when she first started having feelings for Abhi but still thought she hated him...thus when she saw Abhi right after seeing a video where they were romancing like crazy she automatically blamed him for it in her head!😆 She was especially annoyed bc of the feelings the video evoked in her, feelings she wasn't ready to acknowledge just yet! Thus Abhi like always got to deal with her anger.😆 Im sorry u didn't get it. I tried really hard to get those emotions across in the piece but it was kinda hard to write and I guess I didn't succeed.😭
Edited by Erutan99 - 14 years ago