Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

thanx Priyanka!!!! I'm glad u enjoyed the scenes. Yeah I know it sounded crazy at first but when I actually got it written it was pretty funny and cute!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ivy it was great!! i liked the way she was shocked when she saw the video 😆
Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx Shanti!! did u also read the tie scene on pg73?Edited by Erutan99 - 14 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
AwwSoo sweet Tie wala scene was cute actually u shud have incorporated a dori scene also  in it that wud be great !! and like when he ties her dori and she  turns around his tie gets stuck to her dupatta since its not tied properly or something like that !!
But the tie scene and the interns being KMH was cute !!
FULL MARKS 😉
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great scenes guys....love u.........mich.erutan n all others
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anotheranfan

@Zainu
that was sweetest poem ever. I am going to print it and pin it on my desk.

AWWWW...the hall of fame ..on your desk>>>>

but I loved tyour scene..how niki is strong enuf to show her feelings for Abhi and planning the date for hi..

@ Michy..I loved your confession series..now only if the real thing was half as good...

It seems that with the basket fiasco..prob more confusion to follow..
Annu. thumbnail
Hi Ivy
ur written scene11 is so romantic 😳
Abhi hating to wear tie instead of that he would wear shirt with few buttons left open 😳😳😳 niki watching him and smiling and niki is wearing white gorgeous lengha 😳
"Honestly Abhi," she chided as she glanced up at him teasingly. "A top doctor and yet you can't even manage to put on a tie."😳 😳😳
Smirking Abhimanyu stepped closer to Niki and wrapped his hands around her waist. "Well that's what I have you for, isn't it?"  😳

And i am surprise niki and abhi engaged loved it when abhi says this dialogues :
 "These interns are never going to let me have a proper moment with her until we're married, are they?

wow mail and video from AN FC 😆😆 and the song was Bol na halke halke 😳
Loved niki dreaming about the song 😳
Lovely scenes Ivy thanks a lot.
Edited by Annu13 - 14 years ago
Annu. thumbnail
The best part in the scene which i like was when abhi was holding niki in his arms and not letting her go 😳 and loved the when abhi told niki tumhara direction scene kitna accha hai pata hai mujhe 😆😆

Private beach area wow 😳😳 AN having Candle light dinner .
Loved niki telling abhi about how in past she couldn't stand for him but now she will tell armaan about them.
Lovely the part mention below: so romantic AN saying love u to each other.
They sat there what felt like eternity in each other's arms looking at ocean, enjoying its music and their heart beats racing with the waves. The candles kept burning witnessing their love which seemed to be growing with every second.
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Ivy that scene was terrific ....AN FC sending Nikki her future vdo of Bol Halke 😆 😆   Really too good... loved it

@ Saad and Ratika, finally managed to read your scenes...Both your scenes were very nice..Keep it up

@ Vaish, Nehu, Sonali and Zaini, glad you all liked the concluding part of my series. thanks so much   Zaini the poet, your poetic compliment is indeed really very sweet. Thank you.

@ Priyanka, thank you.   so glad you liked my concluding part..Oh the plane crash, I had tears when writing it out, for every of their reaction, whether between Adi-Nikki or AN or Adi-Abhi, I just imagined the turmoil the 3 of them went through... Glad you liked the bollywood party too... I was imagining them alll dance to that song and had to detail it.. 😃   Yeah I will miss writing the series... I was living with it the past few days....

Thanks once again to all of you

Mich

shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu13

Hi Ivy
ur written scene11 is so romantic 😳
Abhi hating to wear tie instead of that he would wear shirt with few buttons left open 😳😳😳 niki watching him and smiling and niki is wearing white gorgeous lengha 😳
"Honestly Abhi," she chided as she glanced up at him teasingly. "A top doctor and yet you can't even manage to put on a tie."😳 😳😳
Smirking Abhimanyu stepped closer to Niki and wrapped his hands around her waist. "Well that's what I have you for, isn't it?"  😳

And i am surprise niki and abhi engaged loved it when abhi says this dialogues :
 "These interns are never going to let me have a proper moment with her until we're married, are they?

wow mail and video from AN FC 😆😆 and the song was Bol na halke halke 😳
Loved niki dreaming about the song 😳
Lovely scenes Ivy thanks a lot.

ANu after this whole married tamasha is over he shud take her for a romantic date and he  shud arrange a private room  for a slow dance and then here this tie wala scene shud also be incorporated !!!😳