Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nishant, FINALLY we meet πŸ˜›
lrllover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Nishant, FINALLY we meet πŸ˜›

yes!!πŸ˜ƒ

by the way Rajeev sounded more like Sachin to me...."let my work do the talking"...........
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
And now for ur post- Yes whipping - the old beating with a stick waala whipping, dont get any other stupid ideas in ur head. πŸ˜†

And his crazy one liners stupid revelations and wierd logic are enough to shock anyone.

aur kuch mat socho πŸ˜†
lrllover thumbnail

Was just going through some comments in the bolly forum on his latest article.

Im very happy the perception has changed from "Who is he? some telly guy? he shudnt even try in films" to "Love this guy , sensible , good choice in films and even surprised he did KTH (πŸ˜†) "

This is the first time im feeling happy and confident after reading an article on him and comments by some people (for a change non fans)

yes i too went through the thread at the bollywood forum and was happy with the comments posted there

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lrllover

yes!!πŸ˜ƒ

by the way Rajeev sounded more like Sachin to me...."let my work do the talking"...........

You are absolutely right Nishant.

"let my bat do the talking" Signature Sachin. πŸ˜ƒ But let us leave the maestro out of this.

I wanna see what 'work' Rajeev does now.

lrllover thumbnail

And now for ur post- Yes whipping - the old beating with a stick waala whipping, dont get any other stupid ideas in ur head. πŸ˜†

lol now what did i do?? which stupid ideas you are hinting towards?? i got no idea whatsoever what you mean....heheheheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And his crazy one liners stupid revelations and wierd logic are enough to shock anyone.

aur kuch mat socho πŸ˜†

oh man dont we have a good time analysing his weird logics......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†"the forgetting part being the best of the lot"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I went through the first page again. Su u outdid urself this time.

Nishant is right, each time I too think "it cannot get any better than this" but then u surprise me with the next one.

Just like Raj and Ash , U too surprise me everytime. (Well, Raj actually shocks me (us) most of the time πŸ˜† )

You are right Ashi!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

This just gets better and better!!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

yes i too went through the thread at the bollywood forum and was happy with the comments posted there

I have liked some comments previously too but they never mattered because they came from "staunch fans" (and errr multiple ids πŸ˜†)

This was a refreshing change.

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

oh man dont we have a good time analysing his weird logics......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†"the forgetting part being the best of the lot"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And his orientation too πŸ˜‰

and how we always phasaofy you πŸ˜†

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 14 years ago
lrllover thumbnail

And his orientation too πŸ˜‰

and how you always phasaofy you πŸ˜†

oh no not againπŸ˜›

why this always happens with me.........πŸ˜†