Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shraddhagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey SU your first page to good ...its really like dam cool ...very nicely put each and everything ...gr8 job ....its like dam sweet of you all to consider me also ...thank you so much to each and evryone ...

very happy birthday to all of us ...

we all rock like always ...

like to have moore and more FC's of RP ..

hey wish all  a very all the best and gr8 luck ahead ...

hey matter to too good ...

thanks a lot for making part of this fc ...

take are all of you ...

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sarah sorry dear still cannot view it. I do not have Adobe yet, didnt download after my PC got fixed.

Thank you so much for the effort , ur a gem πŸ€—

Nishant, why do we never meet OL? Yazh is right, some sort of jinx 😭

And Su i agree 100 % with you. I simply loved the article , the first one I enjoyed after ages. Very sensible and level headed answers. Not witty , maybe there was no scope to be witty here but loved them! This is what I want frm my err our  guy πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

And girls and Nishant lets take everything with a pinch of salt. I have said this even before, if Rajeev does not have a chachca, dad, maama or a Godfather , he has other advantages too. Loads of acting experience, tons of exposure and a large fanbase. He has to capitalise on this now. Hes still a zillion times better off than a rank newcomer who has no acting experience and no links in the industry. You win some u lose some.

The only thing which worries me is his age which is with  newbies like Ranbir and Imraan and not other things.

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Was just going through some comments in the bolly forum on his latest article.

Im very happy the perception has changed from "Who is he? some telly guy? he shudnt even try in films" to "Love this guy , sensible , good choice in films and even surprised he did KTH (πŸ˜†) "

This is the first time im feeling happy and confident after reading an article on him and comments by some people (for a change non fans)
shraddhagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Was just going through some comments in the bolly forum on his latest article.

Im very happy the perception has changed from "Who is he? some telly guy? he shudnt even try in films" to "Love this guy , sensible , good choice in films and even surprised he did KTH (πŸ˜†) "

This is the first time im feeling happy and confident after reading an article on him and comments by some people (for a change non fans)

hello ashi meeting after a long time ...how are you?

thank god ...atleast there a day where u like him ...and u have no comments for him ...

he  was always this sweet only  ..its just that u all realise now πŸ˜†... no hard feeling ...i am kidding ...i am sorry if i hurt anyone
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shraddhagupta

hello ashi meeting after a long time ...how are you?

thank god ...atleast there a day where u like him ...and u have no comments for him ...

he  was always this sweet only  ..its just that u all realise now πŸ˜†... no hard feeling ...i am kidding ...i am sorry if i hurt anyone

Im sorry but I did NOT realise this now πŸ˜•  And definitely not the first time when I liked him.

Why cant his fans open their mind to the possibility that he has given a sensible interview after a long time and has not given anyone a reason to bash him.

That is how t should be , tomorrow if he says anything stupid , I will be the first to whip him.

No hard feelings frm my side too , sorry if I hurt you.

Im fine how r u doing?

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Im sorry but I did NOT realise this now πŸ˜•  And definitely not the first time when I liked him.

Why cant his fans open their mind to the possibility that he has given a sensible interview after a long time and has not given anyone a reason to bash him.

That is how t should be , tomorrow if he says anything stupid , I will be the first to whip him.

Im fine how r u doing?

Thats really nice Ashi!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Finally he is getting recognition in Bollywood!!!!!!

Waise we all know you like him!!!!!!😊After all thats why we all are here!!!!!

I was telling my sister about our criticisms and others' reaction to it and even she, inspite of being a die hard fan, agreed that praises all the time is boring for sure!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

😊After all thats why we all are here!!!!!

Thank you Shaina for these simple and sensible words. 😊 It really baffles me how  people think wev spent 2 yrs of our lives here for  people we dont even "like"

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
I went through the first page again. Su u outdid urself this time.

Nishant is right, each time I too think "it cannot get any better than this" but then u surprise me with the next one.

Just like Raj and Ash , U too surprise me everytime. (Well, Raj actually shocks me (us) most of the time πŸ˜† )
lrllover thumbnail

That is how t should be , tomorrow if he says anything stupid , I will be the first to whip him

Im fine how r u doing?

point notedπŸ˜‰

whipping from you........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lrllover thumbnail

I went through the first page again. Su u outdid urself this time.

Nishant is right, each time I too think "it cannot get any better than this" but then u surprise me with the next one.

Just like Raj and Ash , U too surprise me everytime. (Well, Raj actually shocks me (us) most of the time πŸ˜† )

aisa kya karta hai Raj to shock you

ahem ahem humein bhi to batao aapπŸ˜›