Roshni. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good one rosh👏 n so quick..............gal u r awesome...............

aur ab to yudi ko aur bhi confuse kardia rani nay? in sword fighting attire...........oh noooo..................computer ji is again confused n deprived to ask infinite questions😆
ramas thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update rosh, Rani is going all out and impress yudi.
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rosh, Thanks for the update.  Agree with you it was a good episode.  Shirtless Yudi hai......😍.  So Yudi will be ok tomorrow.  Watch out Buas....your days in the Mahel are over. 
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Vedika...Someone is defo fooling you!!! Do you think that's possible? They r doing a show together n these people sign a contract too which I believe has lots of clauses. Married one year ago???? no way possible!

Edited by bsingapury - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update Rosh!!!! Let's see we may have a cliff hanger tomorrow.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Vedika...Someone is defo fooling you!!! Do you think that's possible? They r doing a show together n these people sign a contract too which I believe has lots of clauses. Married one year ago???? no way possible!

but i cattd ihr and se said that she is surprised why everyone is so shocked!!!!

******viewbie's note*******
offencive post has been edited
Edited by bsingapury - 14 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vedika i dont believe this......................Anshu is right someone has def befooled u.................it could be anybody.........in net world such kinda things r not big deal.......................so calm down gal............just think ...logically if she can tell on site ...............then why not announced infront of media?............

n seriously it was heart breaking that how people use such evil things to tarnish one's image😒
Edited by Faiza_sam - 14 years ago
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hope this Jhu-Thu's track will end soon
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Rosh,

Hmm, sounds like I may finally have to check out some special scenes towards the end...and tomorrow's epi.