Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

God bless u for saying it's a watchable episode n thanks for the update Rosh…I miss watchable episodes…

The much awaited sword fight tomorrow…yaay…cant wait…!!!

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haila Warrior Rani? now this i gotta see, and cant wait, and yaar looks like we'r slowly but surely getting some where, i home nimki doesnt put bhali in it, fingers crossed she wont remember anything, including her name and yudi and she may even leave, (yes i know im dreaming but one can hope right?) lol

Thnks rosh awesome update!!! loving ur comments, its good to have u back!!!

xXx Bee
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Waaaaaaatttttttttt........If this is true then m defiantly very happy for Kanjali....but waaaaaaaattttttttttt!!!!!!!!

I mean if Anjali did marry him then, Y was there so much of a hopila over her mother being over portative and stuff.......

N when he went to Pune for  New Year's she didn't go with him......I am thinking its proly not true....!!!!!

****viewbie's note***
sorry ruby offencive post has been edited
you can re edite your post
Edited by bsingapury - 14 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys, Media would have picked up on this news.  Why is it coming from a web-site?  I am of the same opinion that this is a hoax. 

Nisha_07 thumbnail
 Vedika. I have just seen your PM and now I see this, so I will reply here.

Firstly. Any conversations you have on sites such as Facebook or Orkut with the stars of the serials should not be repeated here - they have been talking to you. if they want us to know, they will share it with us through the official channels.  

Secondly. Anyone can pretend to be anyone on such sites. In fact we have had people on this forum who have claimed to be someone they are not, so we are used to such claims. I do not believe you have been speaking to the real Anjali Abrol - if you were, she would not be telling a fan such things on Facebook.

Thirdly. Rosh's update thread is hardly the place to be discussing this. If I'd had a chance to reply to your PM, I would have told you all this and asked you to forget about it.

It's mere gossip-mongering from someone who is not Anjali - I checked out her Facebook page and there's not a single "Nirmal" on there. Now tell me, if it was really her, would her in-laws not be on her facebook page?

Please let's not have any more discussion on this topic. Rosh's update does not deserve to be sidetracked by this matter. Nor does Anjali's reputation
Edited by Nisha_07 - 14 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
sorry nisha di and sorry RKAB forum
rosh sry
Nisha_07 thumbnail
No probs Vedika.

A shirtless Yudi, almost back to full form..gosh. How we've been waiting to see that! So tomorrow is the much awaited JA scene? I think I'll have to make sure I watch that one live!!

Thanks Rosh for the update 😊
Edited by Nisha_07 - 14 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks rosh you have done wonderful job...............and dhayi kilo kaa haath hahahahah
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for update..Halla Yudi shirtless after many days..😍
Monu kaha hai..
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks roshu..great update..👍🏼 I was flabbergasted when Rani was shouting at the temple..bole to most of the time she runs away from the buas and here she was just trying to get them there..Kind of 'aa bull muje maar'😆..Looks like Yudi's sword again touches Rani's belly..😕