Ankita aka Bharti is replaced?

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I read in the article featuring Chahaat Khanna's entry that

1. Ankita (Bharti) is replaced by Khusboo Singh (Simar of Grihasti)
2. Pls pay attention to the term "OPPOSITE YUG"

I just to tell the creatives that Ankita Srivastava is not the problem, problem was the character Bharti and that too opposite Yug. They just made that poor actress a scapegoat. What they should have done is to cut short the character Bharti or build her character in a way that Bharti does not have any romantic relationship with Yug. Whoever they cast as Bharti, if the character turns out to be Yug's love interest, people will blast the character.

I feel bad for the actress as she had to leave because of so much criticism probably.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I read in the article featuring Chahaat Khanna's entry that

1. Ankita (Bharti) is replaced by Khusboo Singh (Simar of Grihasti)
2. Pls pay attention to the term "OPPOSITE YUG"

I just to tell the creatives that Ankita Srivastava is not the problem, problem was the character Bharti and that too opposite Yug. They just made that poor actress a scapegoat. What they should have done is to cut short the character Bharti or build her character in a way that Bharti does not have any romantic relationship with Yug. Whoever they cast as Bharti, if the character turns out to be Yug's love interest, people will blast the character.

I feel bad for the actress as she had to leave because of so much criticism probably.

well said hun. the problem was not the actress. the actress was/is good. the problem is the cgharater. can they not understand that we dont want anyone oposite yug, other than vrinda.
they can bring in anyone and we will hate her.

yug is only meant to be with vrinda, so they can change b harti as mant times asl they like !
Vienna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes old or new bharti the prob is 'opposite yug'.

@ omshanti111 i dont think shes replaced coz of our criticism. it must be their personal issues ...coz if they really care who we dont like and criticize they mite hv replaced sandeep (just to try new one, if it works) or cud hv tried to remove him coz RB is the one we criticised the most. 
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalipranav

yes old or new bharti the prob is 'opposite yug'.

@ omshanti111 i dont think shes replaced coz of our criticism. it must be their personal issues ...coz if they really care who we dont like and criticize they mite hv replaced sandeep (just to try new one, if it works) or cud hv tried to remove him coz RB is the one we criticised the most. 

You are right.
But I read that the creatives do peep in at the India-forum site and watch out what the audience has to say.

Actually, the actor playing RB, although being criticised the most, is an old Ekta loyalist and he has proved his acting skills already. Even in this serial, the way he speaks the language is good and very hilarious. The way he was throwing stones while trying to save Yug was such a fun to watch. I am just waiting to see his scared face when Teji runs towards him with a gun.
shab_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

You are right.
But I read that the creatives do peep in at the India-forum site and watch out what the audience has to say.

Actually, the actor playing RB, although being criticised the most, is an old Ekta loyalist and he has proved his acting skills already. Even in this serial, the way he speaks the language is good and very hilarious. The way he was throwing stones while trying to save Yug was such a fun to watch. I am just waiting to see his scared face when Teji runs towards him with a gun.

you are right, sandeep is already a tested actor, so its not easy to get rid of him. but these actresses that play bharti are new, they can be easily replaced.  people have been saying they think bharti is horrible, but  that duznt mean ankita is ugly, it just means we dont want ANY BHARTI oposite yug !!!
creatives are soooo lame !!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
yesterday, i saw a full episode and i thought that i was simply sympathising with the actress. I found her acting very irritating, good she is replaced.
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SIMAR? NO NO NO!!
She only looked good with Rishi! I can't imagine Yug and Simar OMG!
Or Yug and anyone!! just YUG AND VRINDA!
Mana26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omgg why did they havee to replacee BHARTI!!
shee wass soo muchh prettierr than thee currentt onee, no offensee to anyonee! & shee wontt suit YUG if thee YUG/BHARTI pairingg will falloutt.. well maybee thatss good thenn? meaningg thatt YUG & Bharti loveee storyy mightt nott bee on track after all haha LOL i likedd thee oldd bharti/ankita andd she wass quitee a good actress, justt never likedd her around YUG .. as a matter off fact likee samiya saidd JUST YUG AND VRINDA!