Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
So this week is a SaJan shock? GOOD! I want their story to go on a bit, it's been too long.

I don't understand what Samrat sees in Sheena? I mean yeah she's ok but a guy with a good guy should see more in a girl than her mini dresses!

Gunjan is perfect for him, he thinks she's a pari and she deserves someone better but what if she loves him?

Exactly! Nupur, Mayank, Tamanna all of them have understood but Samrat... no he has to take forever! And he was the Love guru, remember?

-Mahi
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kiranheer

first of all congratulation guys on this new cc its g8 to join here thanks pirri for inviting me here hey plzz include my name into member list

i m big fan of samarat aka mohit

hii sure will but whats ur name?
SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: viniva sharma

yaa den meri hairstyle change ho jayegee🤣🤣 ek dum straight 90 degree k angle mee!!!!🤣

heyy lolz.. sure but i wont treat u in my hospital... lekin i will shock u more in da hospital...lol
SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Hi Sid!

I know it's been forever!

I totally lost track of Prii's chat club... sholly 😳

I'm good, how are you?

I totally love your Nupur avi!  I so love Nupur, she's so adorable and Rati is an amazing actress!

BTW, I have opened a Rati fan club, join if you want to. :)

-Mahi

hey Mahi.. i joined the Rati FC...hehe

Congrats everyone on the second Mohit FC!

-Mahi

hey mahiii..welcome shelcome 😆
thanks loads...

Originally posted by: yulZ

OMG u guys r soo fast 😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² !!

well well congrats on 2nd oneeeeeeee 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ 

eventhough m not his deewani 😆 can i join ?? 😆

heyy thanx yulz
sure u can join even thou u aint his fan. hey we all need a chatter box here..and its not only but also vini da hotdog is here with me.. 😆
-Mystery- thumbnail
Prii!!

Thank you soo much for welcoming me and joining Rati FC! 🤗

-Mahi
SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Yeah I was wondering what's Sid doing in Mohit ki deewaniz club lol.

hehe i made siddi fall in love with mjht and now she started liking our mohit and sajan.. as u can see in her sig box...lol i was like she 4got abt imran and emran hashmi...lol

Definitely, I just don't want Nupur to turn into a confused, lost soul.  She is the life of MJHT and her smile and attitude always makes me laugh and love her.  I just hope she won't be as confused always as she is now.

Yep, SaYank are rocking! Love them!

Ok, no more unrelated talks.... 😆

In terms of Mohit, I think he has improved a lot as an actor and that's his achievement! And adorable he has always been.

-Mahi

lolz..... Mohit is just too hot and his work is aamzing.. can someone keep an eye off him for 1 day? NO 😆
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So this week is a SaJan shock? GOOD! I want their story to go on a bit, it's been too long.

so true.. finally we wil know the shock =D they shd mayur track will be slow as it wil focus on sajan this week yesssssssssssssssssss 😃

I don't understand what Samrat sees in Sheena? love is blind  ðŸ˜†I mean yeah she's ok but a guy with a good guy should see more in a girl than her mini dresses! so true.. mann eeven dia is better then her for mee =D onli if she wasnt jealous abt sammy n gunji.. but now she is ok just a bit stupidd fallin in love wid RV

Gunjan is perfect for him, he thinks she's a pari and she deserves someone better but what if she loves him? yea mann. its not like gunji hates guys like his typeee 😕 ðŸ˜•  he realli need my helpp 😃😆

Exactly! Nupur, Mayank, Tamanna all of them have understood but Samrat... no he has to take forever! And he was the Love guru, remember? so true .. haha the love guru have become the most pathar dil type who doesnt even have any idea who fell in love wid himm 😆
love guru?? wat an apmaan to this wordd 😆

-Mahi

SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Prii!!

Thank you soo much for welcoming me and joining Rati FC! 🤗

-Mahi

heyy anytime girl..
how did u add link in ur sig box?
i wanna add it for this cc...lol
SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Updated 1st Page =]

Don't forget to use this button on the front page!

So i know you are aware of this FC!
We officially have 31 members!
woohoo! 🥳

- Prii

-Mystery- thumbnail
Prii - You're right, who can resist Mohit for long? 😳

Sid - Ok, great, about time SaJan track picks up some pace!  I can't wait to see the shock, hope it's Samrat's realization but that's too good to be true I guess 😆

I think Dia is really stupid to tell you the truth.  I mean any girl would be able to pick up on RV's weird actions/behavior but she's too just blind to ignore all of that and falling in love with him.  Oh well, I guess she will learn the hard way.

And totally agree about everything you said about love guru! Hehe.

-Mahi