Users

Frequent Posters

viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrs.MohitSehgal

sure u are welcome in US the rain is craziii.... here
&& since its lightening... u can get electric shock🤣

yaa den meri hairstyle change ho jayegee🤣🤣 ek dum straight 90 degree k angle mee!!!!🤣
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG u guys r soo fast 😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² !!

well well congrats on 2nd oneeeeeeee 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ 

eventhough m not his deewani 😆 can i join ?? 😆
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats everyone on the second Mohit FC!

-Mahi
yulZ thumbnail
hey mahii long time yar =D

how r u ??
-Mystery- thumbnail
Hi Sid!

I know it's been forever!

I totally lost track of Prii's chat club... sholly 😳

I'm good, how are you?

I totally love your Nupur avi!  I so love Nupur, she's so adorable and Rati is an amazing actress!

BTW, I have opened a Rati fan club, join if you want to. :)

-Mahi
yulZ thumbnail
haha.. same here..

i also went napata frm her CC..
but i searched for it couldnt find it anywhere.. so i asked Prii but she sent me this link 😆😆😆

lol me = sammy deewani k CC mein 😆😆😆

aww thankush.. i know she is soo bublly n cute..
she alwas makes me smile lloking at her face onli.
choo cute.. par abhi she is too confsed yarr.. she doesnt even know if she has falling in love wid mayu or not.. ufffffffffffff

by the way ur avi is also cute =D
sayank is rocking nowadays but miss benj too =[

OWW wow sure i will join it kyun nahi =D
thankoo for letting me kknoww..
-Mystery- thumbnail
Yeah I was wondering what's Sid doing in Mohit ki deewaniz club lol.

Definitely, I just don't want Nupur to turn into a confused, lost soul.  She is the life of MJHT and her smile and attitude always makes me laugh and love her.  I just hope she won't be as confused always as she is now.

Yep, SaYank are rocking! Love them!

Ok, no more unrelated talks.... 😆

In terms of Mohit, I think he has improved a lot as an actor and that's his achievement! And adorable he has always been.

-Mahi
yulZ thumbnail
lol.. i wont be here that often then.. as we have to talk abt mohit n i dont have anything to talk abt him 😆😆

all i can say is jagooo sammy 😆😆😆

pliz dont choose a gorilla for urself when u already have a asmaan kii parii who loves u like crazyyy *blush* 😆😆😆

but he is kinda cute =D

haha me too dont want nupi to turn that confused n stuf..
either make her fall in love wid mayu yea toh just make her our normal nupi.. thats it !!!!
-Mystery- thumbnail

Originally posted by: yulZ

lol.. i wont be here that often then.. as we have to talk abt mohit n i dont have anything to talk abt him 😆😆 I don't blame you, it's usually the girls who have a lot more to talk about him ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

all i can say is jagooo sammy 😆😆😆  That is what I say all the time! About time yaar, it's been forever our sweet Samrat is not being able to undertand Gunjan's feelings.

pliz dont choose a gorilla for urself when u already have a asmaan kii parii who loves u like crazyyy *blush* 😆😆😆 That's true 😆

but he is kinda cute =D  He's really cute, except that he hurts Gunjan all the time because of his ignorance... I mean come on which guy can't understand the kind of signs Gunjan's showing?

haha me too dont want nupi to turn that confused n stuf..
either make her fall in love wid mayu yea toh just make her our normal nupi.. thats it !!!!   Yep, well, she's in love with Mayank, that's for sure, she's just no accepting it and I hope she is not gonna take a few years like Mayank to give her love a chance! 😛😆  -Mahi

yulZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

I don't blame you, it's usually the girls who have a lot more to talk about him ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

haha m just here coz i wanted to chat 😆😆 
That is what I say all the time! About time yaar, it's been forever our sweet Samrat is not being able to undertand Gunjan's feelings. so true.. he alwas thinks gunji deserve better guy then him.. but he himself is not that bad  but m happy that this week onli we will get to know the shock !! i wonder wat it iss

That's true 😆haina..??? by gawd when she laughs she looks like a granny 😆😆 weird teeth n weird nosee😆
He's really cute, except that he hurts Gunjan all the time because of his ignorance... I mean come on which guy can't understand the kind of signs Gunjan's showing?
so true.. even mayank n tamana understood it n sammy didntt 😲 n he is her best fren that means he shd have easily guessed abt her feelingss 🥱 n everytime he talks abt is woh gorilla sheenaaa
Yep, well, she's in love with Mayank, that's for sure, she's just no accepting it and I hope she is not gonna take a few years like Mayank to give her love a chance! 😛😆  -Mahi
haha so true.. mann y cant the love track bhi full of unconfusioness n happinesss 🥱
all they do is take a longggggggggggggggggggggggg time to realise the loveee 🥱