Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guggu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
I think he will tell her that he loves her!!
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
its too soon fir i love u, it has to be something about the model
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont he is gonna say ILU so soon......may b sumthing about Jia.......or dat she can bcum a model......as in the preview
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arbi was really cute today...it was touching when Bharti cried. I laughed so much when Armaan said i want to shoot you😆
-Ami- thumbnail
When Armaan goes "I want to shoot you" I was cracking up. But it was so cute in a way. 😆 ðŸ˜³
shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah....it wz such a cute n funny scene vn Armaan sed dat he wanna shoot Bharti...aaah!! wat's gonna happen nxt!!?? Edited by shivzi - 14 years ago
ghina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really want to see armaan and bharti together...... but whenever it reminds me that she is not she but he..... 😭
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
KK said Bhaskar she is still a women bcoz she has not realized what a women feels. Bharti has to go through what a women gos through. The pain Bhaskar gave to Geeta Bharti has 2 experience it. I loved Facundo-Lola in Argentine show & i hope the Creatives show a beautiful relationship of friendship & trust developing b/w Armaan-Bharti before the love story starts.
-Nadii- thumbnail
Yah Shru di
U're right..
Bharti need to realise what she did was wrong, and hoe he has played with all the girls feelings--
shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes...i 2 agree...Bharrti shud understand a girl's feelin...n i hope de show us sum cute relationship betvn Armaan n Bharti...