Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

What do you guys think that Armaan has to tell Bharti? I mean it cant  be love or anything already becuase he himself told Jeeya that she's just an office friend. So what do you think it might be that Armaan has to tell her.

farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think cuz armaan thinks shes leaving he wont get another chance so it cud be i luv u or the truth about jiah's mom

huda123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
may that his wife looks like her...MAY BE....wats say??
-Nadii- thumbnail
I think maybe the truth of his wife or that Jeeya likes her something like that
CuPiD-EffecT thumbnail
he'll ask her to be the model........sunny said nobody is ready to be the model so armaan will ask bharti to be model
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuPiD-EffecT

he'll ask her to be the model........sunny said nobody is ready to be the model so armaan will ask bharti to be model

This is exactly what I was thinking! In the precap it seemed as though he was gonna say I love you, but that's not possible-it's too SOON!
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its ovious that he wont tell her he loves her b/c really he hasnt shown all the signs yet..i think he will ask her to stay and not to leave so they get to know each other better
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
maybe he just told jeeya that for now. cuz he wasn't sure what bharti's reaction would be
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
He will tell her to be the model..i thought that on Thursday's epi..when Bharti was making all the calls i knew everyone will reject..so she will end up being the model herself..
He cant say ILU its too soon

Zaara

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Zaara4u..

He will tell her to be the model..i thought that on Thursday's epi..when Bharti was making all the calls i knew everyone will reject..so she will end up being the model herself..
He cant say ILU its too soon

Zaara

u're prob rite