Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekhab25 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys i am pretty sure geeta did hug salman.i saw that part where she hugs salman when he was announced the winner.
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simpleguy

why they should congrets to salman since he does not even deserved this title not even in last last 4 he should be our long long time ago ....he can't dance like shidhhesh, alisha, prince, jai they are the real dancer salman didn't even go for the locking and popping contest.... how come he is the winner ...then geeta and tarence did the right thing i really appreciate it....salman is the fake bad attitude looser👎🏼

agree wid u👏
Kiran09 thumbnail

I could swear I saw Geeta hugging Salman! I didnt see Terrace though as I was busy doing other stuff! but I recorded it, so will watch it later...

Larki_deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekhab25

guys i am pretty sure geeta did hug salman.i saw that part where she hugs salman when he was announced the winner.

that wasnt geeta that was remos wife..and it was one long hug lmfao
rekhab25 thumbnail
oh really .i thought she was geeta who was hugging salman.
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
They Edited alot out so I dont even know
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Larki_deewani

they were prolly too jealous lmao

Terrence shook Salman's hand and hugged Remo. Does this show jealousy?
Osprisshow thumbnail

Geeta personally dont like SALMAN ithink so...i have noticed quite a few times that geeta alwys think Salman is a weak dancer against of others where as Terrence and remo and dada found him a relieble one!!!...

why but donno i guess geeta never liked salman..even she never took SAllu's name on the top 4!!>

whtevr its all past................Now its the time for discoSALLLU fanz.............:D...

crez_lrl thumbnail
I'm sure they congratulated Salman later. At that time, their priority was to console their contestants as I'm sure they were heartbroken. However, I agree that they should have let Siddesh and Alisha speak after the results. I'm sure that there are people whom they want to thank too.
hm991 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they must've congratulated him