Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalshre thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: crez_lrl

I'm sure they congratulated Salman later. At that time, their priority was to console their contestants as I'm sure they were heartbroken. However, I agree that they should have let Siddesh and Alisha speak after the results. I'm sure that there are people whom they want to thank too.

heyy bullz eye!1.......totalli agree wth u!!.....

but yeh i dont think terence is so envy of him!1........hez alwayz smiling nd charming!......amy be they ll do ltr.....

but geeta i doubt!!.....in the begiinging tht reserved comment said it all!1......lol
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I guess first Geeta congratulated him and later he hugged Siddesh .. and Geeta had smiled and patted siddesh to take it sportingly.. even terrence though Alisha looked sad as SHE lost not becoz SALMAN won.. he also hugged her to show she isnt a looser for him... the mentor did no wrong in first making their contestnats feel they have won their heart and later stand there and clap... It was SAlman who ran out away so the chance to go towards him and all wasnt captured on that instant .. later he had to speak few minutes... and he did ... I dont thing terrence or geet woudl be so unsportic to not even congratulate the WInner.. they would

Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lolz who cares
salman is winner...n dis is d truth
hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyy

rukmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: simpleguy

why they should congrets to salman since he does not even deserved this title not even in last last 4 he should be our long long time ago ....he can't dance like shidhhesh, alisha, prince, jai they are the real dancer salman didn't even go for the locking and popping contest.... how come he is the winner ...then geeta and tarence did the right thing i really appreciate it....salman is the fake bad attitude looserπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

sour grapes πŸ˜†
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
if u saw the last part..geeta did hug salman...
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kiran--madi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

well this z kinda natural....u c da odr 2 wr rly so damn shocked!!!!!alisha broke into tears...their faces showed they didnt want 2 say anything....i didnt notice geeta n terrence congractulating salman n all...i was more of only watching salman...😳

-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wasn't quite happy the way they announced the winner. They should have announced 1st runner up first and let the person say few words, then the winner. Siddhesh and Alisha should got a chance to say a few words... it felt like Siddhesh and Alisha were "unvisible"...

I think T&G congratulated Salman, but they didn't show it...πŸ˜•
Edited by -Charri- - 14 years ago
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinny_rams

Salman ran to meet his parents after he took the sunheri topi....and he spoke a few words. Later they even showed Salman hugging Siddhesh. They could have shown Terrance and Geeta also congratulating him. Even when jai was eliminated they made Jai speak a few words...but the 1 st and 2 nd runner ups did not even get a chance to speak. This was not correct. All they needed to do is to drag the show for 5 more minutes and covered all these too. As this was aired live..no chance of editing too....so do u think Terrance and Geeta never congratulate Salman???

I guess Salman did receive much more limelight than required. There was nothing different  he would have said yesterday. He would have only said his trademark two sentences, which we all know what they areπŸ˜†
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
On the other side, when Jai was on the stage alone none else apart from Terence came and hugged him. In my opinion, he needed more consolation than the praises Salman deserved. Afterall he had his parents and Remo, why would he care who esle congratulated him?