Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alu- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Karan
Karan firstly i want to say i was so proud of you i think its the first time i've seen someone just stand their listening to being insulted each second and that is one thing made me love you and Nicole even more...You never broke down you never argued with the judges and you always worked harder so you could impress the judges...For us karan you were the true winner and its all because of the hard work and determination you  put into your performance..Each performance of yours throughout the show was different we loved the way u came up with something different each time.I think  you perhaps were one of the only contestants who listened to what the judges said and always tried to do better...I loved all your performances to be honest and each time i watched realized that wow karan has worked even  hard...Karan you dint win the competition but for me you will be the best and the one who deserved to win,but in the end winning isn't everything its all about how hard you tried....Now that its over i am sure you are more relaxed and all Shradhas worries have gone away...You guys can catch up on your sleep..Hope you always do well in your future and rock the world,Karan you're are baadshah...
Karan thanks a lot for participating in this show and thanks for all the performances u gave us we will surely miss u as being Karan but we will still continue to love you as Armaan...
But remember today in the episode you won my heart
You won it i love you even more
Love Aliya(Pakistan)

A song dedication to you from me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ol5XfyVvI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kCwjaKwm7

Hii Nicole,
          I think you've been one of the best choreographers till now who never t lost hope even though the judges  criticized most of your performances you still remained strong and worked hard to ensure u made Karan do better next time.....I'm proud Of you Nicole you worked extremely hard through the season so you could get Karan to win..The way you put together some of the performances wow man i must say your rocked,Khudha jaan,Hum dum,Jawaani jaanema,youre my love,tere bin wow Nicole youre skilled at such stuff...Don't think karan dint win because of you but in fact karan reached to the finals because of u and after all winning ain't everything...Anyways all i want to say all the best for your future hope you do well..The thing you said in the end that was so needed thanks for being besides karan always..Youre are next kajal
Love Aliya(Pakistan)

Hii shraddha
            I always knew you as krishna and i used to love u and hussein in that show it was like my favorite detective show,after that i saw u in the Pakistani show with ZQ cant remember the name i think it was thori si dil lagi and i really loved you in their also....I knew u much before karan,anyways all i want to say is that ive never seen a more wonderful person then you...I must say youre really sweet youve stood by karan throughout his journey in jhalak you supported him throughout always being by his side....I really think that you two make the perfect couple and karan is so lucky to have you as his wife...Thanks for always being besides him and bearing with all his late nights etc...Shraddha youre such a sweetheart thanks for supporting him 24/7....I must say now i love you more then i did as krishna seeing the real shraddha has increased my respect for you...
Love Aliya(pakistan)

Edited by aliyaha - 14 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
spacer.gif pink flower divider image by caryldu56

Dearest Karan..

OUR WINNER!!!!

Karan you are the winner of millions of hearts which is
so much more important than a trophy
that at the end of the day
is collecting dust on the mantel!!!

Love You Karan...
Thankyou for being a part of JDJ and taking us
on the ride with you and making us
a BIG part which was an amazing experience!!!!

Love the extreme hard work you put in
with the tough schedules and with late nights or early mornings
I should say!! It is amazing how well you handled
both the shows and gave your ultimate best,
in both the shows!!
The hardwork , humility, respect, patience,
friendship, relationships... all that we saw of you
made me proud of you each day!!!!

We are very proud of you... I am so proud to be your fan.
Thruout JDJ it was just awesome to see a part of
you that we didn't know and made us love you for what
you really are and not what you portray as Armaan!!!
(Btw... I love KG more than Armaan now!!)

Karan.... many many successes to you..
You deserve it and we know there
are great opportunities knocking at your
door... and we are very patiently
waiting you to soar to greater heights!!!

Love you Karan...
We as Fans will always be with you and support you!!!
ALWAYS!!!

Best wishes and lots of love...
Veena!

Dearest Nicole
Congratulations for a job so well done..
yes you are our Winners!!!!

I am so happy that you were Karan's
choreographer!!
It was just great to see yours and Karan's
work relationship and how good you worked together.

Thank you for making the awesome dancer Karan is today..
we are very proud of him and part of this credit
is yours.

Thank you for keeping to his schedules and giving us
great JDJ memories.

Nico, You are an amazing Choro, at such a young age
you have achieved lots and there is long ways to go..

All the best in your future endeavors
You will do great in any project you would work on!
We wish to see more of you soon..

Love you and our support always with you..
Loves..
Veena!

Dearest Shraddha

Shraddha hun, where do I even start.
Can't not write a letter to you..
you were such a big part of JDJ
for Karan, Nico and Us..
Thank you..

Just you being there in the audience for Karan
and Nicole just gave me a warm feeling..
made me feel secure that you were there..
being the wall of courage for Karan and
talking to him to keep him going!!!
Love you for that!

We are going to miss you seeing you on TV and
commenting and wondering how your hair is going to look..
which btw is beautiful!!!!
Wishing to see you soon and it will be great
to see Karan and you together on
TV!!!

Love you Shraddha!!!
Thanks for everything during JDJ!!!

KG, Nico and Us couldn't have done
it without u!!!
Loves..
Veena!

Edited by dmg07 - 14 years ago
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dearest karan and Nicole,

Congratulations..firstly....you guys have rocked JDJ..you ll have won jdj for all of us....so what if you ll dont have that trophy in your hands....you guys have been the true winners for us....!!!

From bachna ae hasseno...to your last performance..its been a really long and memorable journey...!!!I loved every performance of yours..but your performances were always underated for some reason..!

Not only that...it used to hurt to see you guys being criticized by the judges..time and again...!! You guys had to hear so much from everyone...every week....but you guys didnt say a word....but just stood there..with a smile on your faces..and we are proud of you guys for tolerating this humiliation..!!

Nicole..you tranformed karan from a complete non dancer to a brilliant dancer..and hes improved tremendously...You ll have been brilliant throughout....and have given remarkable performances..You ll may have lost in the show..the show which tried to bring a bad name to you karan...but you ll are the real..the true winners for all of us...The person who has won millions of hearts..has tolerated nonsense..has improved like anything...is a real winner....!!and you guys have proved yourselves to be the most deserving..!

We are extremely proud of you guys..

Lots of love and good wishes,

Kashvi.

Dear Shraddha,
You are an extremely down to earth person and truly a sweetheart..we were soo upset after the results were out..but  i love you for updating your blog..
We all know karan deserved to win..and he has won ..he is a winner for all of us...
i loved how you were there for karan and nicole everytime..
and im so happy karan got a life partner like you.
So dont be disheartened...whatever people said..or have been saying..remember we love you guys lot..
Lots of love,
Kashvi.

Edited by Kashviiiiii - 14 years ago
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

[Edited:]

Dear Karan,

Firstly U are the ONE and ONLYYYY winner of JDJ for us! Ur are true winner! Its beeen such a memorable journey of urs in JDJ....There have been greast moments and there have been equallly upsetting moments..But what matters the most is ur acheivement i.e. the way uv grown as a dancer....Its an immensely commendable change from a non-dancer to an extremely FAB dancer....A dancer who not only drove us crazy but also made us smile and even cry...Some had the bestest steps which u both managed like very very  well while some had concepts which awed us and while some others had such emotions that truly Touches ur heart...LOOOOVE you for working so so hard and proving urself in every stepp....
Moving on to the immense negativity on the show meted out to you, I would just like to say you really made me proud as a fan and increased my respect for you hell of lot..The way u handled everything in such a calm mannner but still with your head held high.....I am so so proud of you! We knw and feel it must have beeen really upsetting but the final thing was u were in TOP 3 and a finalist and no one can change this fact and this alone proves that how well a dancer you've turned into!
We were very very upset by you not winning JDJ initially , but later on as we moved out of our own world , we realized that uv won much more then a trophy! U and Nicole are the REAL winners for us come what may and the undefinable love respect and adulation you have received from people is you greatest trophy! LOOOOVE you Karan...Thank you so so much for signing on JDJ and brightening our weekends and giving us and even taking along woth you memories to last for a lifetime!
Muaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Lots and Lots of Love and Best wishes
Always keep smiling!
Meghna(India)

===================================================================
Dear Nicole
What do I say and where do I start about you! For me uv been the one if the bestest choreographers of jdj since season 1....Ur sooo young and sooo soo soo talented! I must say I REALLLY REALLY admire you! For ur dancing abilities, for being the bestest choreographer to Karan ...Uv transformed him from a non dancer to such a greaaaaaaat dancer that I have no words! Ur concepts leave me awed! Khuda Jannne and Tere Bin made me cry! All the perfomances frm Hum Dum Soniyo Re and Ur MY love and Sholon Si To Kisna and Dum showed how well you and Karan can dance!Infact I felt these were the best perfomaces of jdj! The choreograpy concept, steps ,co-ordination ,synchronization everything deserved a huge round of applause!Muaaaaah Nicole LOOVE you! U seem to be such a storng willed postive and warm person! I knw ut must have hurt a lot to face all the criticisms and neagtivity but seriously like Karan even for you M so so proud of u both!U'll have earned our respect! and U'll are the WINNERS for us!KaNic had great great chemistry and u'll made an AWESOME pair who complimented each other in every step!

Lots and lots of love and Best wishes!Always keep smiling!
Meghna(India)

=====================================================================================

Dearest Shraddha!
Ur a real SWEETHEARTTTTTT! I have always loved you since Krishna Arjun days! Infact I used to watch that show without fail and jus LOOVED you there! Wen I got the news of you and Karan married initial reaction was shockkkk and yaa was a lil sad...But was immensely happpppy for you and Karan coz I felt u'll are perfect for each other! Cliched , as it may sound But u'l are a match made in heaven! Karan seems so so so happpy and content with you and vice the versa! And that itslef makes us happpy! Ur a real gem of a person! The entire JDJ has been quite a jouner for you too and the way uv supported Karan in each step was sooo touchinggggg! Uv been his strength support his guide everthing! It must have been very stressful for u too but the way u stood by Karan in all times always made me respect you a lot! U'l sooo deserve each other! Bless you'll always!Karan is sooo LUCKYYY to have u as his wife! Muaaaaaaah! Always be happpy and keep smiling!

Lots and Lots of Love
Meghna(India)

Edited by mainu - 14 years ago
..Mira.. thumbnail

Dear Karan,
    I still remember the first time I heard you were doing JDJ3..I was ecstatic. Dancing is something I've always been passionate about and, hearing that my favorite star is going to participate in a dancing reality show..well it was one of the best news for me.  I still remember you constantly chanting " I can't dance at all." in like every interview before JDJ started..but I had faith in you. JDJ was a challenge for you, dancing was a challenge..but challenges help us discover things about ourselves..that we never knew before. And youuu Mr. CK discovered that you had it in you this whole time..the capablitiy to dance. Through this long challenging journey..you transitioned from a nondancer..to a dancer. The countless hours you put in practicing for the dances, then coming home for a few hours to sleep (if you even got any), then waking up going to DMG shoots..then back to JDJ  practice..home and redoing this cycle everyday for months....hats off to you.You truly are our Superman. You're always saying thank you to us for always supporting you..and voting for you..and loving you ...well thank YOU soo so so much for working so hard to keep your fans entertained. Thank you so much for agreeing to do JDJ, and letting us see a jhalak of the real Karan..and not just Dr. Armaan. You're such a kind hearted, humble, down to earth guy..you rise above all the criticism and negativity that was thrown at you in JDJ, you make everybody laugh with your one liners, you make our hearts go "dhak dhak..dhak dhak" so fast..that we nearly almost fainted at times, you made us all go in awe..seeing how much hardwork you put in to keeping us entertained You never once complained or let us know how much pain you were in...but being the crazy nutters we are..we made sure to find out about your health. Contsantly either bombarding Shradz with questions or Nicole....trying to find out your score..or how you are...and we love them for always putting up with us.πŸ˜† Your "You're My Love" , "Khuda Jaane", "Sholon Si" "Hum Dum" all swept us off our feet. Your biggest strength..are your expressions..(both in acting and dancing)....you're able to move us all emotionally. That in itself is something to be proud of. Despite so much injustice happening to you, you just  took it all in a positive light. My respect for you has risen to a whole new level...you are in every true sense a great role model. You taught us to smile through every hardship. You and Nicole, are the TRUE winners of Jhalak.Despite what anyone says, the positive attitude you both carried, the hardwork and determination...made you two the true winners. So hold your heads high, and smile, because you two are winners in every aspect!Trophy or no trophy you guys are winners, our Singh will ALWAYS be King!  You're beautiful not only on the outside..but inside as well. We're all so proud of you, and we're proud to be your fans!😳 You're a star in every true sense..and you have so much in store for you in the future. With the attitude you have..you'll go far in life. When you look behind you, or beside you even..you'll find us all right there..holding your hand and supporting you through every step you take! Your happiness..means the world to us. We'll always be supporting you..hamesha.

I love you Superman..dil se πŸ€—

Singh will always be King baby!
So keep flashing those dimples(that we're all so fida over😳)

You made us all go Crazy with your "Suniye.." and all your flying kisses...😳

**************************************************************************************************************
Dear Nicole,

The youngest yet most beautiful and talented choreographer of JDJ! I remember Gauhar was once asked.."Is Karan lucky for getting you..or are you lucky for getting Karan?" Well my answer to that..is that yes you are lucky for getting Karan..but Karan is just as lucky if not more for getting you as his choreographer. Thanks to you, our beloved Superman CAN dance. Thank you so so so much πŸ€—

You've gained so many fans through JDJ3..your new and innovative ideas, your choreography, your determined attitiude..hats off to you. From You're My Love to Khuda Jaane to Sholon si to Hum Dum..you blew us all away.You took every criticism in a positive light and with each new week came back with just as much determination if not more...and honestly that determined attitude inspired many. You never gave up, and that made you a  winner in itself. I really hope one day that I can meet you, because not only are you an amazing choreographer and dancer, but you're also a great person. You put up with all of us bombarding your wall and messaging you on FB asking about the scores..and you very sweetly answered our questions.  We love you, and you'll always have our support πŸ€—

So Miss Nicole Samantha Alvares..don't let anything hold you back. Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars

Dear Shradha,
   I've loved you since your Choodiyan days. You're  that strong pillar of strength for Karan, and despite what anybody else said..I was always happy to see you there at each JDJ epi to cheer on your hubby. More than you being lucky for getting him, he is seriously really lucky for getting you as his life partner. Nobody else could  give him the happiness that you do, and it's so evident how happy you make him..his facial expressions give it away every time you're with him.  Thank you for always putting up with all our pat pat on your blog, always asking about him...we love you for that. We truly are nuts, nuts over your hubby 😳 Shradz you know, I have a cousin named Shraddha and a cousin named Karan both from my moms side of the family. So in my family, Karan and Shraddha are related as bhai behen..πŸ˜† No but seriosuly..you two are a Jodi made in Heaven. You guys complete each other in every way. You were the missing puzzle piece from his life, and with your entry you completed the puzzle.

You're a gem of a person, and won our hearts over so quickly. We love all your pat pat(it made us feel at home), we love you for putting up with his nutty fans, and most of all..we love you for loving him. You're an angel in disguise for Karan. You two define "True Love"

Always keep smiling that bright smile of yours, and keep being yourself..we love you for who you are..a very kind hearted and humble person. We're ALWAYS there for you Shradz, hameshaπŸ€—

You and Karan are a Match made in heaven. This VM is for you, not made by me (if only I knew how to make one..*sigh*)..but never the less a beautiful VM for the most beautiful couple
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0_zsxghIik[/YOUTUBE]

Love Mira[USA]πŸ€—

Edited by ..Mira.. - 14 years ago
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowieeee there was bash??? I din knw!!πŸ˜” Anyways reserved!! Will edit this with my bashan soon!! Great going Gals....

@Raina, Karz, Preets

Just saw all ur posts...wowiiiii u gals totally rock!! That was just amazing!!
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Karan Singh Grover,
             fisrt of all hearty congratulations for winning jhalak-3.πŸ₯³who said dat you are not the winner?ofcourse you are the winner as noone showed the caliber and transformation frm a complete non dancer to a fabulous dancer in the entire season..you totally made us love trillions more in jhalak...you totally deserve the title not only because of ur charm but ur hardworking nature,determination,soft nature,respet towards judges even though dey don't deserve it and love nd respect towards Nico and ur loyal fans..and most importantly towards shradha...once again it was proved dat you both are the most adorable couple in dis whole universe....
http://i42.tinypic.com/pn2fs.jpg

Dear Nico,
      i really used to like you in jhalak2 but you made me fall in love even more in jhalak3.you are the Besttttt choreographer karan can ever get...you didn;t let him down and you bounced back everytime wen dey were downs for you both...really dat is the most bestt thing abt u..you have the most sportsman ship which is really necessaryy..lovee you...
http://i40.tinypic.com/2ag2lhx.jpg

Dear shradha,
      you are the bestt wife and friend in dis whole universe....you were always dere for kanic throughout the whole journey in jhalak and dat is like the boosting power for dem...u and karan are the mostttt adoable couple and karan cannot get any better girl dan u...love uuuuuπŸ‘

hugss
Nisha

dmg_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved (will edit soon)

wonderful post guysπŸ€—...KPS keep rocking

Edited by dmg_sonia - 14 years ago
nina_luck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
*Reserved*

Thx Karu!!!!
-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜›

They came , danced and won HEARTS by simply being themselves.

In other words, they came, danced and conquered.

This is why my love and prayers are with them.

The real WINNERS of LOVE ,

Who won millions of HEARTS by showing us their TRUE SELF,

They are Karan and Nicole aka Kanic

I love them and I respect them for what they have been and for what they have done.

In simple words,

I am proud to be Karan's Nut as Shraddha calls kpsians

I am proud to be Karan's Fan as Normal people state

And last but not the least

I am proud to be a member of Karans Protection Squad as kspians call themselves.

Another winner for me is Shraddha Grover,

Who gave Karan what is the most important thing for a human being and that is LOVE AND SUPPORT,

I am proud of Shraddha and I am proud that I am a fan of such a couple who don't need words to express what they want to say to each other.

Such a couple who don't need to always express how much they mean to each other.

I am in love with their love for each other.

I want to reach out to them and tell them that I am always there for both of them and I always pray that inshallah we will see them always together.

I want to thank Karan and Shraddha Singh Grover for making me and all kspians their family and for making me and all of us feel so special.

"The real winners are not those at the top but those who have come the farthest over the toughest roads. Your victory may never make the headlines. But you will know about it, and that's what counts."

As it is seen in the above phrase

Karan is the winner and we fans know about it and Karan, Shraddha and Nicole know about it and that is what counts.

πŸ˜›

Dear Karan,

Firstly my name is ambreen and I would first like to state that I am a huge fan of you, ok I know many must be saying this to you but I am saying the truth.

I can bet on this Karan that no one is a bigger fan of you than me,

I smile when you are happy or when a smile adores your face and when u cry my tears don't stop either.

I am happy when I hear about you and I am sad when I don't see you one day even.

Today when I have the opportunity to reach out to you and say something, I would like to say that please stay happy since your happiness makes up my days and brightens it and your sadness kills me and my days.

I cant smile till you smile again.

I have only one wish in my life and that is to meet you once and that's it .

I have cried for you and I have smiled and jumped in happiness for you.

I have bought your showtime magazine and kept it in my cupboard and don't let anyone see it also.

I love you from the bottom of my heart,

As Shraddha said from the bottom till the very top of my heart.

And most important that I respect you for the human being you are,

You have a heart of gold and that can be seen from your small gestures which I totally love,

Karan I got one habit of you and that is I keep kissing my hand and putting my hair behind just as you do.

I love that small video of you and shraddha when u both hug each other during the semi finals that shows how much you both love each other and that words are so not needed between you two.

And please if you are reading this please I want to meet u once, I will come anywhere to meet you but once please.

I loved all your performances in jhalak

Specially taj performance that time when I saw you looked so sad I thought what happened to you but I simply loved the performance.

The blind fold uff what to say about that you were simply mind-blowing I mean how could you dance like that with a blind fold.

Skates oh my god that was something I could never expect my god and how you were going down up and all simply mind-blowing.

Circus round my god with that cube what a performance Karan.

You are my love, milo naa milo, tere bin , each and every time you added that x-factor to it .

Karan Singh Grover is my favourite and this I can say with proud ness and love in my heart,

I keep my head high and say this that yes I am a Karan fan and with all love and respect to you I would like to state that you are the first celebrity that I have seen who has such a good heart.

I keep my hand on my heart and say proudly that yes

Karan is a winner

Karan is a winner of millions of hearts which you have won by your hardwork and dedication.

"The real winners in life are the people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better"

This is totally for you Karan

You make each situation work and I respect that

I am proud to be a fan of Karan Singh Grover aka Armaan of Many Hearts,

Any man can win when things go his way, it's the man who overcomes adversity that is the true champion.

This is what I truly believe in and I have seen this in you too Karan,

I wish you all the luck and love and I pray that inshallah you may reach great heights

Karan as I have already said people can be jealous of you when you have reached there where people only dream of reaching.

Inshallah u may reach great heights and may all ur armaans come true.

Karan I am ending this letter since all will kill me if I keep on writing since all are waiting to catch your attention, I will only say this much that I have soo much to tell you that this page is less and my feelings are so much that I cannot pen them down.

Before ending I will only say this much that

No one can change a persons destiny and same way no one can change your destiny, let people say what they want but yes no one can take away your destiny and your fans too.

Let them do what ever they want your fans wont ever leave your side.

We will be always with you , by your side like a blanket to cover you up whenever the weather changes.

Good luck and love for your future and ishallah you will fulfill all ur armaans 
                                                  soon.

Lots of love- Ambreen

πŸ˜›

Dear Shraddha,

Firstly Shraddha please let me tell you that I love yours and Karans jodi,

I am so glad that Karan choose you and that we have witnessed such a couple who are beyond words.

There are no words to describe you both or simply I cannot describe the love between u both

Shraddha I have always liked you as an actress from when you have come in choodiyan and I have always loved yours and juhis friendship and I hope that the friendship goes on forever.

I love u both Shraddha and honestly I am so  happy that you are Karans life partner and most important you are his love .

I wish you both the very best in your life and I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

And I had read in your showtime interview that you were scared that his fans wont like you well it is never that case, we have always loved you for being there for Karan.

I was so happy hearing that you are Karans girlfriend and now wife.

May ALLAH shower all his blessings on both you guys

Shraddha I was so touched seeing you giving Karan all the love and support he needed.

I am so touched to see how you both don't need any words to describe to each other what is going in your mind.

Shraddha I thank god that he brought you and Karan together and I wish that he showers all his blessings on both of you so that all harm can touch you both ever.

I wish you both for your life ahead and yes you are the ideal life partner for karan

I wish and pray for you both always,

And shraddha I would love to see you on tv again but ya before that you both need rest so chill out and take rest.

You and Karan are a match made in heaven, truly a couple whom I would look up to and a couple who is the most beautiful couple in the world.

You and Karan are a couple who were made for each other and they say naa that the people made for each other meet.

You both have all the wishes with you all. May no thing narm you guys.

Lots of love- Ambreen

πŸ˜›

Dear Nicole.

Thanks for being there as a choreographer of karan

I am glad you were his choreographer and I hope you reach great heights in life and fulfill all your wishes,

I also know that u Karan and Shraddha are such good friends and I wish that you all stay friends for ever.

I adore your friendship and wish you all the happiness in the world.

We all kpsians thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being there with Karan and for showing all that yes Karan can dance.

It is his and your hardwork together and I thank you for being there.

I thank you to give your best and I thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

When I heard you are the choreographer for Karan I was so happy Nicole and I am serious I was on cloud nine lol

But yes I was so happy and I am glad today that you were with Karan on  this journey.

I loved all your concepts specially that taj performance, it is my favourtite performance not only of you'll or of the season but the best performance I have ever seen in any show ever.

The concept of tere bin I loved that and for sure one of my all tiem favourties also.

The circus round then mariya mariya than you are my love and milo na milo and I think I would mention most of them lol.

Then the blindfold what a choreography I would never expect such a thing and then that skates what a performance Nicole.

Thanks for being there Nicole.

Lots of love- Ambreen

πŸ˜›

Here are a few siggies i have made
They arent that good but i just made them in 2 days all of them
All for Karan , Shraddha and Nicole.

Lots of love- Ambreen

πŸ˜ƒ

This is all I could do
Hopefully you will like it
Love ya lots
and May god bless You all.
Karan and Shraddha may you guys be always together.

love ya
ambreen

Edited by panjwani - 14 years ago